Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Lordos vs Nychris old times :)

This is a discussion on Lordos vs Nychris old times :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still 2700 is not low. 3400 is just extreamly high. and ido belive isaw a ss of leonardnelsons stats aka ...
Page: 3

still 2700 is not low. 3400 is just extreamly high. and ido belive isaw a ss of leonardnelsons stats aka old alkoc and he had only 2.8k ap.[/b]

ss is crap,i can make my sin have 2200 if i change it into shards +8 remove my +3 etc,u are in game too much time so calculate his items.full set +9 dual cold-daggers+9 all jewels +3 ,beterr with same items but different daggers dual (dv+9)
    have 3100,so dont tell me craps,many ppl said that about ap or def or hp,with some ppl i spent mouch time in arena and i removed items from my char to low my ap, like with xblurik i vs him with dual shards+8,no critical,no pauldron,with no IN ,i used amulet of curse+2 he was (79 lvl) what else i can do??alkoc losted without use pauldron and the result he did not even touch my hp,only my mana :P:P

You are reall lordos?

You are reall lordos?[/b]
    yes and who u are?

kibal

when u make ur own movie "in-eye" u can say ur opinions free untill then :unsure:
    i am used program auto combo + double minor pedal also my stats is full on my rouge all 255 thats why i can kill ppl naked even they have 3500 ap(sins)... soon i will post my patent in web to selling it,i can keep one for u but it costs cuz its awsome u can eat pop corns while ur sin beat the best chars in server.what u think?need one?[/b]
    u should sell us how to dupe ft chest in old ko , ok? .

kibal

double post cose of lag , sorry.

u should sell us how to dupe ft chest in old ko , ok? .[/b]

i never duped in this game,u still have this opinion for me,its logic u raped from me in past i can understand u poor kibal:P why u need dupe when u have anything u need???ahahaha.

magnified

couldnt tell who is who, but the guy on the left sucks...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

as for the records it was 6 vs and score was 3-3 thats was the good old times in ko...[/b]
    Correction

The good old times was when you needed a full party to go and kill those scouting soldiers
    The good old times was when talos was allways up and nobody even dared to touch it.
    The good old times was when there were only 2 servers: Ares & Diez
    The good old times was when we had the old maps (Breth,ect...)
    The good old times was when the orc monster screams when you login.
    The good old times was when you couldnt upgrade jewels
    The good old times was when somebody had a +8 item he was godly

goutsi

guys come on..... why accuse someone if u dont even know him ?? for example about pedal and illegal programms .... do u know what i think ..... i think u accuse him cause u all noobs and cant play that good.Also in my pk movie noobs say that but i dont have problem cause i can make video with digital camera and show u that i am a "FAIR" player ....u just find excuses to hide ur nooobness,, srry my english bad

Correction

The good old times was when you needed a full party to go and kill those scouting soldiers
    The good old times was when talos was allways up and nobody even dared to touch it.
    The good old times was when somebody had a +8 item he was godly[/b]
    well first time i have played ko in myko beta everyone has started in modaon than go dire wolf in breath, than move on and going to the mountain for killing death knights, there were hard since nobody has used potions because back in those days you could have buy lupus pendant for 2m which what i did twice in myko i could actually both it in lvl 30 and get most of the money from selling opal crude and crystal to the stores. back on this days peoples wasn't needed or knew what is that stones staff since nobody was close to 60. and scrolls you could have buy from the stores ahmmmmm !

guys come on..... why accuse someone if u dont even know him ?? for example about pedal and illegal programms .... do u know what i think ..... i think u accuse him cause u all noobs and cant play that good.Also in my pk movie noobs say that but i dont have problem cause i can make video with digital camera and show u that i am a "FAIR" player ....u just find excuses to hide ur nooobness,, srry my english bad [/b]

goutsi i saw ur video and its really good,now u need wait some morons that they will say to u ,good skills but u use pedal,or they will find something bad,who knows what else they will think,:P keep going like this and make fun cuz is only a game...

and btw who is mrcassiba ???i know him for sure but i cant from this nick..

Correction

The good old times was when somebody had a +8 item he was godly[/b]

u have right on this but all the good things has end i think

tha_amras

xrated is an extra noob. we have all seen in ares videos that he bearly make kills+couldn't bring zero for half life.
    dude NYchris don't have to be jealous in anything you probably forget he was leaded the biggest and the best clan in ke time.
    on the old record of ranking when its has stopped updating he was had about 2.7m np when the second one on server (bobert) has for about 1.4m don't remember and actually its not that important. the point is that he was the first to make for himself the knight online dream so he could quit with no turning back.

i don't have much knowledge what was happen after rofd in ares but we could see this on girakon for the last year.
    daddycool who made the same dream i am sure for him and probably what was everyone wanted.
    leading the best clan and holding the dragon symbol ![/b]

lol moron tell tell the real story.... Nycrhiss was like a in 10 days from 65 to 70 in KO he had GM rights... Yeah fast fair lvling.... and Bobert was the Biggest noob in hole game only running running and coming when lower then 25% of hp....

and tbh Lordos is pro player thats all you guys have say ^^

btw still many turks play this game ? quited like 2 years ago and didn't missed the game since then. Hacked with sealed items with bronze premium GoGO hack0rs ^^

goutsi

Casibba is a friend of mine and tsikis was playing diez and Cwest a bit not stopped , a fun of u

lil_mageskillz

nice vid gj

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast