Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Love Crictical Point

This is a discussion on Love Crictical Point within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right cut this bull shit flaming of each other out , this thread isnot about who fuckign towns and how ...
Page: 11

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Right cut this bull shit flaming of each other out , this thread isnot about who fuckign towns and how many people it takes to wipe out an xp party.

rephlex

lol neh he was maliced and no armour and everything else to get low ac....but i still feel leet lawl [/b]
    THATS NOT TSSG OR ANYTHING

I play on Ares, I have a priest with really shitty gear, but I use 25 dd helmet and a DS +7 (10 DD extra), lvl 66 (lazy lvler as u can see)
    There's a rogue called... ouchdidthathurt or sumthing around it, for how hard he hits he must be about 2800+ ap

If buffed I have almost 1.2k ac and he spikes me for 1k (no CP)

when using critical, he usually hits me for 1.5k - 1.8k, but one time he did like 3k on me... and that was like WTF!

it may be even higher, I dunno yet, but CP when working at 100% is almost a victory, no matter if fighting a warrior/priest/rogue/mage, a hit that takes 3k-6k from ur hp... and u have 2 additional "spikes" (lvl 72 and 75 skills hits as hard as spike) u can kill in 3 hits with combo (or almost)

Infra

rofl at lerva.. pipo does never town.. when party tells him to town and tp every1 he most likely says "no, lets me have fun".
    about lerva.. well if u dont town u gang bang one guy :unsure:

h34r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

rofl at lerva.. pipo does never town.. when party tells him to town and tp every1 he most likely says "no, lets me have fun".

h34r:[/b]

I love how you party with a speed hacker - Not Maximumprist int he party list.

Should be ashamed

PS ty for the love letter you send me about bitching about the duffs Poka threw on you BURES!!

You cover your name up on party list and on the bar , missed the bit in chat didn't you.

Suprized your CS is not on in that pic too

franxoxd2

really it is nice dmg, i want to be 80 :P !

Puter

omfg nice hits...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

really it is nice dmg, i want to be 80 :P ![/b]
    Who doesn't? lol

h34r:[/b]
    I am actually very disappointed ... Not only at you partying with the speedhacker in the first place but even more for being naive (or arrogant?) enough as to post this screenshot here. Sorry, I have no better way to describe it - my msn is on if you have a better explanation.

PS: sorry Felix, I will keep to the point next time

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

max ive done so far with 2440 ap :?

it was a mage too XD poor mages :P

going back to the topic i dont have the ss of it but i got hit by l666l around 2.6k damage wit malice its the highest so far and i got well over 1550 def

btw nice mana u got more than i do 6200 ^^

ImAmbruzzi

some ss

santana 80 lwl mage , myChampion 80 lwl warrior(server;Ronark) ^^ have many Crictical Point dmg ss but busy now

Slide-EYE

ouch :lol:
    [/b]
    u wont hide your name blood_warrior_14 in the chat, check it :P i m just guessing :P

btw i have never been hitted for more than 1800 , maybe i m just lucky still ... even i was duffed ofc

Slide-EYE

I am actually very disappointed ... Not only at you partying with the speedhacker in the first place but even more for being naive (or arrogant?) enough as to post this screenshot here. Sorry, I have no better way to describe it - my msn is on if you have a better explanation.

PS: sorry Felix, I will keep to the point next time [/b]
    disappointed aswell with that ...

anyway whats the point of that ??? Everyone has towned few times against more ppl cos he didnt want to die , and if anyone says that he doesnt , hes a lier ... Dont be so proud omg guys , its game , and even a crapy nooby player with 60 lvl can do last hit and kill ya and he can tell everywhere that he killed the best roque on server for example etc etc .... I think most of ppl towning or at least running out of 20 ppl running on him. Also ppl going to kill 1 persone alone since he was so brave to be here even he was outnumbered , every single call u make brings consequences! .... and thats the point of game

B1tesizeThriLL

I hit a few players over 5k, I don't notice the exact damage right away, I just see a huge chunk of their health gone :P so after the fight, I always have to scroll up to look. :lol:

Refer to my sig for the damages.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast