Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

lwl 80 priest pk

This is a discussion on lwl 80 priest pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gab... hands down, even if you have 2 rouges on you, it has the dd which is crucial, which helps ...
Page: 7

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gab... hands down, even if you have 2 rouges on you, it has the dd which is crucial, which helps out TREMENDOUSLY in pk, as well as the skill if it activates, which can make you or it can break you when you pk, and help you tank more, if it is adament

but why bump my old pk video lolz

Anal Rapist Senior Member

JDizzle, what shield would you choose better..

would you take the Chitin Shield +8 instead of the Gap Shield +7. which one will be best choice.. CS8 vs Gap Shield 7 tanking 5x-8x warriors + rogue sins.

im exping my priest and im thinking which shield will be the best, cs8 or the gap shield +7, i like the gap amazing ac defense real good, but cs8 is not bad too. but has no DD defense . im not sure[/b]
    Im sure if u have money for cs+8 u do have the money for a gab+8?.. and for me gab>CS.. the DD and those kickass resist + the activation.. god damn dude, u cant compare a Gabs to the old skool cs

gab... hands down, even if you have 2 rouges on you, it has the dd which is crucial, which helps out TREMENDOUSLY in pk, as well as the skill if it activates, which can make you or it can break you when you pk, and help you tank more, if it is adament

but why bump my old pk video lolz[/b]
    thanks , for reply..

i just wanna see how good chitin duffer bp can do in ares server.. .. . the ac bonus from gap is amazing i love it, more than cs , but yeah only problem is that a char 70+ can only use the Gap shield, but under nope so bb cs8 , got will own azz and steal girls hearts .. yeyyyyy

ps.. i still lvoe the video amazing, i hope you can do another video soon again with your priest ..

can you try to see if you can pk like that in ARes Server.. here is not easy as most people thinks but who knows probably you can do very well.. . but ares server is ares server

after "quiting" ko like b4 the rofd expansion, this video isnt that fun to watch, but you own some noobs

props

after "quiting" ko like b4 the rofd expansion, this video isnt that fun to watch, but you own some noobs

props[/b]
    erm... thanks? lol i was one of the 1st people to have a cursed weapon, so it pretty much raped all lol,

and a lot of these people aren't noobs, it doesn't matter if your a noob or not, its the fact that as long as you have the # of people, you should be able to win.

and this video is quite old lol..

and im slowly working on a new vid, hope to have more clips this summer, as its hard to fraps with so many cheaters

cheaters, but we just got a new patch...

Does the Cheaters killing you, or something.. i dont know if there is tbl edit again.. ? or not much.

new video plx. thanks.

cheaters, but we just got a new patch...

Does the Cheaters killing you, or something.. i dont know if there is tbl edit again.. ? or not much.

new video plx. thanks.[/b]
    If you haven't already, watch the second movie in my signature (Misfire Small Unit PK The Trio). JD is in there the entire movie as we trio pk with another mage named Ponkie.

If you haven't already, watch the second movie in my signature (Misfire Small Unit PK The Trio). JD is in there the entire movie as we trio pk with another mage named Ponkie.[/b]

wowowwww

nice video guys, nicee.. . .. .

i dont know if you guys can pk that way here in ares server.. here in ares server is a total different look. man but still probably going to a new server priest bp will own easy , but in old servers not much i think.

wowowwww

nice video guys, nicee.. . .. .

i dont know if you guys can pk that way here in ares server.. here in ares server is a total different look. man but still probably going to a new server priest bp will own easy , but in old servers not much i think.[/b]
    you should be able to do MORE in older servers then newer servers, because you have access to the "old" weapon defense armors, where we do not in newer servers.

and thanks, 3 vs 16 is very rough :S lol, i cant wait till tbl is fully fixed... if it ever happens ~~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567