Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 221
Like Tree85Likes

Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?..

This is a discussion on Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Read the first 10 or so comments and only mention of curse weapons making it not ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Read the first 10 or so comments and only mention of curse weapons making it not a real vs? Nothing about ibex potions, duration pots, war bonus potion, changing HP gear for other gear once the HP went away?

    Fucking noobs have no idea what a real vs is. This doesn't show skill it shows how to cheat in a vs.
    skill in ko nowadays relies on who can outcheese their opponent
    itzbryan likes this.

  2. #47
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    skill in ko nowadays relies on who can outcheese their opponent
    I would be so embarrassed to post this video as my own. lmfao

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Read the first 10 or so comments and only mention of curse weapons making it not a real vs? Nothing about ibex potions, duration pots, war bonus potion, changing HP gear for other gear once the HP went away?

    Fucking noobs have no idea what a real vs is. This doesn't show skill it shows how to cheat in a vs.
    dude


    maybe go back to knight emipre?

  4. #49
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Read the first 10 or so comments and only mention of curse weapons making it not a real vs? Nothing about ibex potions, duration pots, war bonus potion, changing HP gear for other gear once the HP went away?

    Fucking noobs have no idea what a real vs is. This doesn't show skill it shows how to cheat in a vs.
    What do you think its 2006 ??? let me enlighten you.
    This is how VS works these days , you like it or not.. it doesn't really matter.

    They both had a chaos weapon , both used ibex/crysis and duration pot.
    Therefore, it was a fair vs.

    Also, I recommend you to don't call peolpe you never played with/against noobs.
    You don't know how skilled are they, they might be more skilled than you.

  5. #50
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    No offense but this year it was better.
    Anatolia: OklahomaCityThunder: 255 vs Gladiatorz: 33 (Winner is OklahomaCityThunder)
    i think razor going to make part 2 of his story about that too

  6. #51
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    #cringeworthy

  7. #52
    Member papper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Ok, I actually bothered reading your entire comment.(Which is sad, yes...)

    1. What you're a philosopher now? lol.. I can't really believe you bothered typing all this comment hahahahaha.. you're just proving my point every single time.

    2. Item wise, we couldn't touch them.. My warrior had a chaos baal +7reb back in the days, I was the strongest warrior in cwest in those days... while their weakest warrior had a raptor 10.
    I'm pretty sure you can imagine what accesories they had, compared to ours.. we had 3-4players with an Iron neck 3 in our clan..while they had at least 25players with IN3..
    No mention RoFs3.. that none in our clan had.

    3. Skill wise, the fight we had between them didn't prove our/their skills since their items was way stronger than ours and they had 2party more than us.

    4. I'm pretty sure if you was in our place, you would probably go cry in the corner and logg off.



    at least we fought , other people that would get outnumbered like this would just logg off like pussys.
    They had 50 members on, while we had 24 (according to GMs)
    They had 4party mages while we had... 3support mages lol.



    This year, they started doing clan tournaments a little bit more fair.
    There is stuff they can still improve.. yes.
    But however, what they're doing now is choosing 8clans from each server and then let them fight each other.
    The fights happening with your items, if you(your clan) win the entire server then you're going for interserver fights and then you're able to create any character you want with equal gear.
    So no one can outgear anyone else, however... you can still out number other clan(s) incase they have less people than you.

    255 - 33 o_O Are u serious?

  8. #53
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    What do you think its 2006 ??? let me enlighten you.
    This is how VS works these days , you like it or not.. it doesn't really matter.

    They both had a chaos weapon , both used ibex/crysis and duration pot.
    Therefore, it was a fair vs.

    Also, I recommend you to don't call peolpe you never played with/against noobs.
    You don't know how skilled are they, they might be more skilled than you.
    I just find it funny that you're boasting about how the player performed when they cheated to win LMFAO. Call it "fair," but anyone who posts duration pot, ibex vs will always be a huge noob in my eyes. As if this game wasn't already easy enough you have to cheat to make it easier.

    Regardless of whether the other player actually used the same setup or not, there is nothing supported in the video to suggest that, therefore, this player cheated. Period. cya noob.
    razor likes this.

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I just find it funny that you're boasting about how the player performed when they cheated to win LMFAO. Call it "fair," but anyone who posts duration pot, ibex vs will always be a huge noob in my eyes. As if this game wasn't already easy enough you have to cheat to make it easier.

    Regardless of whether the other player actually used the same setup or not, there is nothing supported in the video to suggest that, therefore, this player cheated. Period. cya noob.
    First of all i am against those things also, BUT: you say that, spamming normal pots + combo is harder than, spamming pots + combo + use items + swap item?

    Just please think before you type.

  10. #55
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnvyHuN View Post
    First of all i am against those things also, BUT: you say that, spamming normal pots + combo is harder than, spamming pots + combo + use items + swap item?

    Just please think before you type.
    Who's swapping anything?

  11. #56
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnvyHuN View Post
    First of all i am against those things also, BUT: you say that, spamming normal pots + combo is harder than, spamming pots + combo + use items + swap item?

    Just please think before you type.
    Using 720 pots in coordination with MP pots is ABSOLUTELY harder than using the larger pots.... LOL

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Using 720 pots in coordination with MP pots is ABSOLUTELY harder than using the larger pots.... LOL
    larger pots means longer vs. with 720 pots this vs could last a lot less, therefore with 9k mana pool you could not even need to use 1 mana pot(or just 1) and spamming heal ones. false again.

  13. #58
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    both used ibex/crysis and duration pot.
    Therefore, it was a fair vs.
    I should post a vid of me using 80 restore with a duration pot along with ibex potions in a vs and see how many people call it "fair"

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I should post a vid of me using 80 restore with a duration pot along with ibex potions in a vs and see how many people call it "fair"
    enough to proof that you are just as noob as bathory and her ugly husband



    CP DONT WORK WITH WOLF oke.

  15. #60
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    enough to proof that you are just as noob as bathory and her ugly husband



    CP DONT WORK WITH WOLF oke.
    Speak coherent English you ignorant fuck.
    Bathory likes this.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody good with computers? Please help
    By Zan_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 09:06 PM
  2. Anybody good with computers? Please help!
    By Zan_ in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 03:42 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 07:02 AM
  4. CS not helping you? Wanna get them back??
    By Con in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 01:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •