Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

miracle clan banned for bug

This is a discussion on miracle clan banned for bug within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i say it just lol at this vid. next time dont just made screenshot it doesnt show much just ...
Page: 5

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

all i say it just lol at this vid. next time dont just made screenshot it doesnt show much just u killed some1..

this doesnt means i will beat u but its just not fair to post just screenshots and not even 1 real fight. also i dont know who wrote this letter since i got 2 sharer and sometimes friends pking with my char..

kdoyle

Pwnt.

mammlea2

very lame post, you put screen shots in your vid when you were vsing 1 of the noobs who played my account.

anyway, i vsed you the day before i started selling my shit and...

and i guess 1 time wasn't enough

it went on and one many times, same result. Don't post stuff that isn't true ;([/b]

turkteelo owned lol

very lame post, you put screen shots in your vid when you were vsing 1 of the noobs who played my account.

anyway, i vsed you the day before i started selling my shit and...

and i guess 1 time wasn't enough

it went on and one many times, same result. Don't post stuff that isn't true ;([/b]
    haha, nice.

Maybe all the shit talking will stop.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol,it is normal that u can loose a vs too,i never said i don't loose a vs my friend.. I didn't even make the video For assaultJr, i told u in letter also,I cannot kill you,i can't get ur HP down,its a fact and i won't lie about it But there was an item difference and you know it,so maybe it would be different if we did another vs when i got my new gear.. sometimes i won from you and sometimes you did, i donno about the sharers or real owners.. 4:2 kami? Omg ur the biggest lier on this fucking website man U never even killed me 1 time. .and i just showed u a scfeenshot where i redballed u w/o buffs,how can u still say i cant kill u unbuffed ?And that was not the old owner cuz u cursed at me in turkish in letters, i think i still have them xD

Anyway guys go on,i need more fan posts

you deserve to be banned for beign noob....

Go on any server and tell pro clan's which killing felankor or isiloon to dont kill it on second server and let's see what they tell you. Same about geting money from castle. Thats stupid bug abusing, it wasn't bug abusing from long time, just now some stupid noobs which can't kill felankor / isiloon or take castle are telling thats bug abusing, after many topic's on oficial forum they decide to make it as bug abusing, but old GM's never ban for this.[/b]

if u dont know anything dont talk, the top clan here in pathos, doesnt do isiloon or felankor in 2nd server.... we only kill it on 1st server -.-"

Also some parts that he did not transelate-

Kami : I hit you far more then you hit me,and i combo very fast and i minor very fast ( yeah right ) How can u manage to get ur health so high

SteeLo : Hmm,i just click on minor like everyone else does?

Kami : I dont believe,i think u got some sort of keyboard/pedal/mouse ,OR someone is rightclicking for you

SteeL0: ( opening webcam to show him everything )

Kami : Ur keyboard looks like that special keyboard that they sell on e-bay

Kami : I got 2000 AP,1100 ACC( He just said he didnt have any items,he got these stats with his "noob" items???? ROFL ) SO i don't know what to think

Conclusion: He is a big liar ^_^ Says he didnt have rols and other shit, but still hits me more then i hit him..MM asks for 12 more Screenshot This chatlog has been taken 1 day before our vs wheere i won like 11-0 from him

What items you got??

Iron necklase,Elf belt eme+1 eme+0 rol-shio tears +8chitin set +8md's

lol,he said he didnt have items xD.. The time i did vs with him i had :

ROL-Quest ring-Skeleton belt-Quest pendant-Dual eme-md+8-pd+6-Shells+7,pad+8 and fullplate helmet +7 ^_^

Go lie more,

Also some parts that he did not transelate-

Kami : I hit you far more then you hit me,and i combo very fast and i minor very fast ( yeah right ) How can u manage to get ur health so high

SteeLo : Hmm,i just click on minor like everyone else does?

Kami : I dont believe,i think u got some sort of keyboard/pedal/mouse ,OR someone is rightclicking for you

SteeL0: ( opening webcam to show him everything )

Kami : Ur keyboard looks like that special keyboard that they sell on e-bay

Kami : I got 2000 AP,1100 ACC( He just said he didnt have any items,he got these stats with his "noob" items???? ROFL ) SO i don't know what to think

Conclusion: He is a big liar ^_^ Says he didnt have rols and other shit, but still hits me more then i hit him..MM asks for 12 more Screenshot This chatlog has been taken 1 day before our vs wheere i won like 11-0 from him

What items you got??

Iron necklase,Elf belt eme+1 eme+0 rol-shio tears +8chitin set +8md's

lol,he said he didnt have items xD.. The time i did vs with him i had :

ROL-Quest ring-Skeleton belt-Quest pendant-Dual eme-md+8-pd+6-Shells+7,pad+8 and fullplate helmet +7 ^_^

Go lie more,[/b]
    damn steelo how the ppl became so stupid ? u should get out of that server XD or make a video with all of em beating em with full hp :P

To be honest,logos was very stupid but akara,i think it's the most fucked up noob server i have ever played in the 5 years i play this game.. I only get called pedal user/duper and nobody respects skills.. This server should be nuked for real and never get opened ever

just name change and dont answer whatever they say its done i own lot of ppl at gira and almost no1 know who i am

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

so what... if they got a power and balls to do it ... leave em .. =_=

still a cheat they knew and they got caught they already assumed what they do dunno why the ppl still bothering em never saw luca or steelo (the most active members in ko4life from miracle) showing off so dunno what is the reason of this flame war

assault i dont understand why u respond in here with those screenshots realy?
    whats ur point? every1 knows ur good.did steel0 told u u had pedal?
    or some other lame hack? no
    so dont respond like this then i can post my vid too in here where i beat u guys like 20-0
    should i post this here too? just dont interfeer we all know u are a good player
    but olso is steel0 we all know what items u had/have and u
    out item steel0 by 400% but still ur a good player nothing about that
    but again i can`t c th epoint why u posting those screenshot`s
    did he said something about u?

Banned

I think that guy assault deserve mute because his post winning to steelo has non sense here...

ur so good noobie

Saying people they have pedal how dare u to compare urself with steel0 u noob
    here u can c ur pedal jams lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W03FL72-Y_g

oh nvm it wasnt u right?
    ok sry ur very pro u play 3 years u played when we where kids yes yes lmao
    go learn some skills noob 3 years i played this game he says lmao u just plain suck
    losing against a freeking mage lmao
    i wonder what u gonna say about this noobie

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast