Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Mr80 BOO Friendly Vs with lvl 80 bps Full skill open

This is a discussion on Mr80 BOO Friendly Vs with lvl 80 bps Full skill open within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that bp is horrible hes so slow at debuffing wow..... and im sure it has come up before with your ...
Page: 5

that bp is horrible hes so slow at debuffing wow.....

and im sure it has come up before with your 2343243 videos but you use a keyboard macro or mouse macro don't you? I notice how when it says Using Minor Healing that it does it 4 times in a row almost everytime just blazing... boom boom boom boom.

Banned

that bp is horrible hes so slow at debuffing wow.....

and im sure it has come up before with your 2343243 videos but you use a keyboard macro or mouse macro don't you? I notice how when it says Using Minor Healing that it does it 4 times in a row almost everytime just blazing... boom boom boom boom.[/b]
    WOW FUCKING IDIOTS HE LAGS HE DOESNT USE A SPECIAL MOUSE/KEYBOARD

WOW FUCKING IDIOTS HE LAGS HE DOESNT USE A SPECIAL MOUSE/KEYBOARD[/b]

cough bullshit cough

he lags EVERYTIME the WHOLE TIME?

You'll see most of the time its 4 in a row... then you get your random 1s and 2s where what? His hand just slows down? His computer stops lagging for a few seconds? Fuck that.

Banned

cough bullshit cough

he lags EVERYTIME the WHOLE TIME?

You'll see most of the time its 4 in a row... then you get your random 1s and 2s where what? His hand just slows down? His computer stops lagging for a few seconds? Fuck that.[/b]
    check everything you idiot. his pots, his cures, his minor is like 10 always before it goes through.

check everything you idiot. his pots, his cures, his minor is like 10 always before it goes through.[/b]
    how would you know... you cant really protect him cause it might be true.. or it might not.. only he knows and if hes just pure skill hes probly laughing at everyone sating hes a cheater

Banned

how would you know... you cant really protect him cause it might be true.. or it might not.. only he knows and if hes just pure skill hes probly laughing at everyone sating hes a cheater[/b]
    watch any video of his. its just a constant lag.

Look its not fucking rocket science. Just watch his video more carefully.

You will see his minor BOOM 4 times in a row like nothing. Then all the sudden its 1 here... 2 here ... 1 there. Then BOOM 4 in a row AGAIN... always 4. Lag? Pft. Check all his videos they are the same. 3 or 4 just sudden bursts of Minor along with his manual 1s and 2s.

the bp has torment btw for all those saying he must be a buffer.
    [0:37]

That BP is horrible though, didn't watch more then 2 mins

Banned

Look its not fucking rocket science. Just watch his video more carefully.

You will see his minor BOOM 4 times in a row like nothing. Then all the sudden its 1 here... 2 here ... 1 there. Then BOOM 4 in a row AGAIN... always 4. Lag? Pft. Check all his videos they are the same. 3 or 4 just sudden bursts of Minor along with his manual 1s and 2s.[/b]

omg you are fucking stupid. its like 4? its more like 8-10 when he first starts then like 5 ea as he goes all in bursts. everything he does is lagged you are blind if you cant see it. check his lightfeet, pots, cures and ull see it..unless ur an idiot

macheco

jejej I like BOO, is a very well geared rogue with some skills... anyway dunno if he's using a pedal for minor, but I'm sure that he can't make the cooldown of a soul pot faster than it is... so there is no point for a pedal, he just can "heal" 1920 of mana every x secs (x=soul pot cooldown, dunno the number of secs) and his mana isn't infinite, if he minor to much faster his mana run down to much faster too and that is a certanly dead. He just can minor healing as faster than the soul pot cooldown, his mana and his combo let him, that is the same for everyone. That's why hp pot + minor owns all! B) kunfuu fighting! :P
    (sorry for the bad english, anyway I hope you understand my point)

About the video... I like the vs with the dark stone but he wasn't naked! he had pants! boooo! What a lie! I want my money back! :P. Well seriously is too boooooooooring! 8min vs with a bp that only do "combo, complete healing, malice and lets combo again!"? what a pro! BOO has better movies... And if u wanna see a good vs between a bp and a sin see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeifgIiBrs And it's too much short and funny

Perú <3

Banned

I can minor 4 times in a row like nothing...ill post a SS here and teach you all how do... is nothing of special!!!! really guys!!

ill post more then 1 SS... cant make a video

the_man_slayer

what a shit bp

Rlly u think that a lvl 80 rogue has only 1920 mana? , about if he is turk pedal or no i dont care , but i dont understand how u can do it so fast non stop i mean u never got tired? ,one of the fights was like 3 min and in the whole 1vs1 ur minor never go slow always had the same velocity.[/b]
    isn&#39;t so hard.

fight a bp who uses his skills please lol

f0rezt

+1

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast