Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Mr80 BOO Friendly Vs with lvl 80 bps Full skill open

This is a discussion on Mr80 BOO Friendly Vs with lvl 80 bps Full skill open within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I myself play an assassin and I think BOO is not doing any standard healing (like actually press the minorheal ...
Page: 6

Aguila-x-

I myself play an assassin and I think BOO is not doing any standard healing (like actually press the minorheal button on keyboard). I watched his minor heal and his MH are in bursts of 3. That makes me wonder if he using outside assistance such as Pedals or 3rd party tools OR he has the most unorthodox method if healing. I mean I could heal as fast if not faster then him but mine does not go into burst of 3 minor heals because after everyone minor heal i press it says, "Minor Heal/60 HP Recovered/ 100 MP Lost and not Minor Heal/Minor Heal/Minor Heal and then ECT... Plus, if he could do bursts of 3, I would like to see it in person cause it must look really funny going *tap tap tap* --- *tap tap tap*. Just a thought.

Just watched it one more time. I think he does use a pedal or something similar and to regulate his Soulpots. He kinda taps the pedal like a drummer would. Push done for a short period and release so the gives him time to soulpot back up.

And to the post below me. Yea. Where does his fingers go? lol[/b]
    exactly.. which is interesting ^^

WOW FUCKING IDIOTS HE LAGS HE DOESNT USE A SPECIAL MOUSE/KEYBOARD[/b]
    you're fucking retarded, hes obviously using a pedal or some other turkish toy..

fucking idiot.. go play a sin and dual minor.. dumb shit

Banned

you're fucking retarded, hes obviously using a pedal or some other turkish toy..

fucking idiot.. go play a sin and dual minor.. dumb shit[/b]
    your so sad

cant really tell.. but if u watch carefully his attacking skills go through like 1-2 secs after he uses em, that means he does lag.. but w/e he did ok, although the bp did suck.

Banned

fucking idiot.. go play a sin and dual minor.. dumb shit[/b]
    If you don't know anything please just dont post. I actually have played rogue more than I've played any other class and towards the end of it I DID use double minor. If you don't lag you WILL NOT see that "using minor heal" over 2 times. I used the minor so that i could go as fast as it is even possible and that has never happened. I'm telling you (and I'm sorry if you're too stupid to do it) WATCH ALL OF HIS MOVIES AND WATCH THIS ONE OVER. Look at his cures. When he cures the duff goes away like 3 secs after..lightfeet..comes late...when he soul pots his mana goes up from the last soul pot right before he uses the next. I'm sorry if you're one of those laggy players too and are just mad because your lag saves you because of the burst minor heal but please don't try to say he uses something special when it's OBVIOUSLY lag.

wawh

magicwannabe... in one of his movies
    he was comboing, minorhealing and cursor... 3 hands ftw?

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

seriously ur a good rogue but u are frapsing evry single 1vs1.. starting to get boring atleast thats what i think..

aero

He is using a pedal, a friend of mine sent a clip of a guy using pedal and it looks exactly the same..

Banned

magicwannabe... in one of his movies
    he was comboing, minorhealing and cursor... 3 hands ftw?[/b]

Minor heal on right click and minor/combo with left hand. thats what stonecold/undefeated does. its easy on a laptop i hear..just gotta get used to it

wawh

Minor heal on right click and minor/combo with left hand. thats what stonecold/undefeated does. its easy on a laptop i hear..just gotta get used to it[/b]
    unless he can click 16 times on his mouse click in like 2 seconds....
    it is high unlikely it was right click

i dont get why you get your panties in a twist over a minor pedal. I mean whats the difference between that and using 2 minors? Most of the people complaining probably used ctrl-minor or 2/3 minors so its the same thing. Also loads of guys who play in cafes (turks/greeks/peruvians) have 2 people playing, one comboing one minoring, at least SomethingSmells and beterr did that. My point is that if you are using anything more than 1 minor then it is poor skill.

Plus, level 80 BP with right talents beats rogues easily.

Banned

i dont get why you get your panties in a twist over a minor pedal. I mean whats the difference between that and using 2 minors? Most of the people complaining probably used ctrl-minor or 2/3 minors so its the same thing. Also loads of guys who play in cafes (turks/greeks/peruvians) have 2 people playing, one comboing one minoring, at least SomethingSmells and beterr did that. My point is that if you are using anything more than 1 minor then it is poor skill.

Plus, level 80 BP with right talents beats rogues easily.[/b]
    It's because 2 minors are on the skill bar. A midget clicking minor for you is considered a "third party tool". Who does he think he is? Ludacris?

SacruM

guys... this bp playin like noob, but this is hes game style ... somebody love to use massive or torrment , and other guy love use other skills and others and ...

somethin about mr80
    who think he use some minor hacks ? with this stats and items and lvl guy who used hacks must be idiot when be baned lose all !
    i think is bad idea
    some sayin " he doing 3x minor in 1 sec" its possible .. some lags, some warp cause fraps or gamecam can doing somethink ...

i dont know how he doing minor .. right hand on mause and left hand spam minor souls and doing combo ^.^
    maybe small keybord maybe big hands.. Miayke making same combo and more peoples doing that combo .. so all have pedals and turkish toy's ? btw. mr80 is turk to think that ? i think he is not turk so stfu please and play more on yours assassians ...
    Big noobs 4ever you guys ^^

ya ya my speak english suck dick ..

Aguila-x-

http://www.cafegeveze.com/product_in...products_id=43
    wtf so sad... what's the point of playing a game is a pedal is going to play instead of u.. sigh

edit: im not saying he's using it... just in case -_-

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

time to see number 891637462876528437657832 movie from him

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast