Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

for Nealia ...

This is a discussion on for Nealia ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was there when they were bugging isloon. their mages lured it to a spot where it wouldnt melee. they ...
Page: 4

I was there when they were bugging isloon. their mages lured it to a spot where it wouldnt melee. they were pretty mouthy when they were down there too.

i remember when i win 1v1 without dd helm with ident1tyunkown and he running away from me so stop talking bullshit
    if u want i can pwn u so many times what u want

Sethesh

what mages?? your friend just told there was only 6 ppl from radical and 2 priests and only one mage so how really was it?? How can mages lure it out if there was only one mage - something stinks in your words!

what mages?? your friend just told there was only 6 ppl from radical and 2 priests and only one mage so how really was it?? How can mages lure it out if there was only one mage - something stinks in your words![/b]
    Dude im not gonna argue with you. Everyone knows you and your clannies shine. You are the BEST. Good luck.

OnanizE

i wanna see this 1v1 with mm so when u want do that??

Sethesh

U are just a crying kid DauMaie nothing more to add. We are w8ting to see the 1vs1 with MM and we will fraps it so every1 can see how big jealous liar u actualy are.
    And about the arguing - its obvious that u cant argue couse u have shiti arguments. First u say there was one mage then a colleague of yours say " their mages lured it to a spot where it wouldnt melee". My english sux but even I can tell - "mages" is plural = more then 1. So who is telling the truth?? - u ore this evilfourty

Kailean

i think some1s gonna cry :lol:

next time when u will want to accuse some1 better find some good proofs

oh and stop talking shit how pro are u when u supposley owned them 2v1.

end of topic, mr offtopic

Aleiix

i wanna see this 1v1 with mm so when u want do that??[/b]
    hey kiddo, stop being like a ten year old boy pls, even if this is internet, you could at least try to behave. I was also there when they almost killed Isi with one party. I dunno about you guys, but kill Isi with 8 ppl and 2 is priest's in 3 mins, that's gotta be 8 x level 80 dudes. But, what do I know, my eyes maybe was fooling me and 3 other partys ^^

i wanna see this 1v1 with mm so when u want do that??[/b]
    I actually dont play that char anymore.

U are just a crying kid DauMaie nothing more to add. We are w8ting to see the 1vs1 with MM and we will fraps it so every1 can see how big jealous liar u actualy are.
    And about the arguing - its obvious that u cant argue couse u have shiti arguments. First u say there was one mage then a colleague of yours say " their mages lured it to a spot where it wouldnt melee". My english sux but even I can tell - "mages" is plural = more then 1. So who is telling the truth?? - u ore this evilfourty[/b]
    1. I am not crying i came here with some facts. I brought you people that confirmed that Radical almost killed Isiloon with less than 10 people. The thing with mage / mages was that humans been to isiloon floor and attacked us like 3-4 times , because we got isiloon from Symbiosis. And i wasnt watching what Radical was doing.
    2. Only players with any skills at all in DeusManus are BoboWhy and Nealia. So u can stfu Seth, people with 5-6 lvls lower than you kill you in cz. So shut up and go learn to combo atleast. I fighted you in cz and you suck bad.

omg... people who can barely speak english are going to pick mine apart. tell you what. lets all 1v1 in real life you fucks.

Kailean

1. I am not crying i came here with some facts. I brought you people that confirmed that Radical almost killed Isiloon with less than 10 people. The thing with mage / mages was that humans been to isiloon floor and attacked us like 3-4 times , because we got isiloon from Symbiosis. And i wasnt watching what Radical was doing.
    2. Only players with any skills at all in DeusManus are BoboWhy and Nealia. So u can stfu Seth, people with 5-6 lvls lower than you kill you in cz. So shut up and go learn to combo atleast. I fighted you in cz and you suck bad.[/b]
    although i said "end of topic" u still want to continue it... eh...
    well, all i can say is: u are a true idiot, a pure turk. so now u insult a whole clan? i dont remember a fight in which u would own us all... oh w8. ur one of those who fight with 2 other patrys against 1? heh...
    lol, and some people say im a flamer.
    well ok. once again, end of this pathetic shit?

so you are a mod now? if you want to end the topic, LOCK it. wait... no mod privleidges, perhaps stop posting yourself then?

you say "end topic" that means that what? we should stop posting and appease you? fuck that. you call DauMuie a turk, yet you use non english characters in your sig?

so you are a mod now? if you want to end the topic, LOCK it. wait... no mod privleidges, perhaps stop posting yourself then?

you say "end topic" that means that what? we should stop posting and appease you? fuck that. you call DauMuie a turk, yet you use non english characters in your sig?[/b]
    OWNED ! I cant stop laughing. HAHAHAHA.

OnanizE

as we said earlier its immposible to kill isi with 6 ppls even if u bugged them bcz shes regen is bigger then ur dmg so pls stop talk bullshits and yes ofc u dont have this char now... fuck what a dumb <_<

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast