Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie

This is a discussion on Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man what a boring video who makes videos like this. man this isnt hollywood. my items are good ? my ...
Page: 4

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

man what a boring video who makes videos like this. man this isnt hollywood.

my items are good ? my items are shit

if you look at it, people are weak, they dont hit me hard, so why bother minoring when i can just hp pot, fact is, still killed people, thats what counts in my oppinion, and in the clan pk, we dominated as a team. but.. who am i to say, this is just my view on the game itself. if you look at my first video, you will notice its a lot, A LOT different from this one.[/b]
    loled

man learn to handle critique, your video is weak....

my items are good ? my items are shit[/b]
    loled again
    http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...name=WickedWayz

dont wanna flame ya so be easy ma nig.

Hey cutie Senior Member

sherion9, shard9?
    fuck your shit man!!

0ddball

loled

man learn to handle critique, your video is weak....
    loled again
    http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...name=WickedWayz
    dont wanna flame ya so be easy ma nig. [/b]
    well sames ive never even heard of you before, but how bout you show me a kickass video of yours? id love to see that, maybe i can learn eh ? but nah, you just started the flaming you worthless sack of shit, learn to keep your mouth shut kraut.

sherion9, shard9?
    fuck your shit man!![/b]
    yeah most of pathos hates me because i got lucky with an upgrade

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

loled

learn to handle critique! <_<

<div class='quotemain'>yeah most of pathos hates me because i got lucky with an upgrade
    they dont hate ya because of your items(maybe yea), they hate u because of that:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=253615

HourmanJ

you guys should&#39;ve gm transferred to cypher, at least there you would&#39;ve fit in with the rest of the "lucky upgraders" + there wouldn&#39;t be that many english people mad at you and your "pk movie"

u sucks much ur combo is the worst i&#39;ve even seen in my life if it wasnt for ur items and lvl u dont kill anybody

-10000/10

Achemenes

everyone has such good item so stop flame about it and u guys speaking about thing u never knew of ur life like 95% of ppl of this forum who try to look smart but u all guys are full of shit and dont know a shit

everyone has such good item so stop flame about it and u guys speaking about thing u never knew of ur life like 95% of ppl of this forum who try to look smart but u all guys are full of shit and dont know a shit[/b]
    Riiiiight... everyone has +9 sherions/ +9 shells/+9 mds? I don&#39;t think so

Nuttbuster

wtf, stop hating yall, this is ridiculous, cant you give the guy prop&#39;s for a good movie? shit, he takes the time out of his own schedule to entertain you guys but as un-great full bastard&#39;s you haters are, you dont care and have nothing better to do then flame and give stupid "critiques" which aren&#39;t even helpful or just plain stupid.

i thought the movie was good dude, i appreciate a good movie that someone puts out for me too see.

sory i felt asleep[/b]
    Same here. And to all that say to stop hating, well its just true opinion.

Achemenes

u guys just look more pathetic than each other who care the way how he got those items he can do whatever he wants it s his life leave him alone and yes over 75% of this server has +9 i had then when ke came out so who care why u guys still playing if ur bitching like this
    ps this forum haven t changed people got nothing to do of theire life by flaming and shit
    Btw nice movie nice editing keep up the good work

Banned

u guys just look more pathetic than each other who care the way how he got those items he can do whatever he wants it s his life leave him alone and yes over 75% of this server has +9 i had then when ke came out so who care why u guys still playing if ur bitching like this[/b]
    I like how you say that he can do watever he want, tho the rest cant?
    Posting a vid that is quite boring and expecting to earn respect or watever with a total fishy char is just stupid.
    Either he likes to get flamed or he has a total lack of intelligence.
    e/btw stop licking his nuts <_<

Achemenes

i aint and yes deans his my friend i ve reading this forum over years and ppl just flame when people post theire movie they made i will come up with an account 83 just for fun and make a movie just for u guys flame me allright

draviste

you should put the part in there "I am so hurt" rofl as ace ventura would say Lahoooooooser

i aint and yes deans his my friend i ve reading this forum over years and ppl just flame when people post theire movie they made i will come up with an account 83 just for fun and make a movie just for u guys flame me allright[/b]
    Uhhmm I am not sure how to reply to you but I will try here goes, I art flame people go, i just look movie just got people look lvl83 you flame go know.............., that was my best shot at answering your uhmm question?

u guys just look more pathetic than each other who care the way how he got those items he can do whatever he wants it s his life leave him alone and yes over 75% of this server has +9 i had then when ke came out so who care why u guys still playing if ur bitching like this
    ps this forum haven t changed people got nothing to do of theire life by flaming and shit
    Btw nice movie nice editing keep up the good work[/b]
    I guess you didn&#39;t understand. THAT VIDEO SUCKS! IT&#39;S FUCKING BORING AND HE IS AN AVERAGE ROGUE

ok?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast