Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ

This is a discussion on OMG BEST USKO SIN OMGZ0RWTFBBQ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Sheer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheer)</div> Originally posted by chihuahua+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chihuahua) <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer @ <!--QuoteBegin-chihuahua lol .. i aint famous for pulling ...
Page: 3

chihuahua

Originally posted by Sheer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheer)</div>
    Originally posted by chihuahua+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chihuahua)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-chihuahua

lol .. i aint famous for pulling off a "murtaza" (ctrl minor) *

imm more famouse of my hp pot and minor =D

bitch

Or the tape

pffft .. ill steal ur secret weapon! HA RAWRRRR FEARR MEEE !!![/b]
    LOL..............................DUDE ILL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD....ARE YOU FORGETTING WHO KNOWS YOUR SQ?[/b][/quote]

LOL!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 333

Sheer

all those sleepless night at golems to get 70 will go down the drain if you speak of the 'secret' ever again!!

chihuahua

Originally posted by Sheer
    all those sleepless night at golems to get 70 will go down the drain if you speak of the 'secret' ever again!!
    :huh: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

please dont doo ittt

Sheer

S> +5 uniques +10 shell +9 CS PM me

Sorry.

Block out the info? Maybe it shows you acid potting him? Or something over, to suspicous.

N1GG4

xD he blocked out the talking chat cause it shows that it wasnt a 1 vs 1. it shows that zero prolly killed another 2 people and decided to throw acid pots at them to make it alittle more even.? lets see the hole sig without the snowballs everywhere

you're such a retard diewithmykiss. i dunno how many times you are going to make accounts on here and make a fool of yourself. I will address your points ONCE and that will be the end of it.

- ive said on ventrilo that i used it when solo levelling on golems sometimes, but NEVER in PK. get that through your thick skull. I played infront of well known players in cafes and showed them how to use my skillbar setup.
    - I can acid pot whoever the fuck i want, and i acid pot twats like you. I could kill you easily if i wanted to.
    - If you think you're so good then log in and prove it, but you wont because youre a pussy.
    - i never scammed anyone, explain how i scammed anyone. Your priest was taken back by the original owner who was the only person with the SQ. Get over it.
    - you and hamster are just stupid kids, you should grow up. Get some self confidence in yourself and stop acting like a fucking sheep. And get your facts straight.

Yes im overrated, i cannot kill whole parties and my play style is not at all perfect. But i play totally naturally, and ive done more to teach people how to play sin and expose playing secrets than anyone else in usko. But would i want to play like anyone other sin? No.

N1GG4

Originally posted by 0000000
    you're such a retard diewithmykiss. i dunno how many times you are going to make accounts on here and make a fool of yourself. I will address your points ONCE and that will be the end of it. *

- ive said on ventrilo that i used it when solo levelling on golems sometimes, but NEVER in PK. get that through your thick skull. I played infront of well known players in cafes and showed them how to use my skillbar setup. *
    - I can acid pot whoever the fuck i want, and i acid pot twats like you. I could kill you easily if i wanted to. *
    - If you think you're so good then log in and prove it, but you wont because youre a pussy. *
    - i never scammed anyone, explain how i scammed anyone. Your priest was taken back by the original owner who was the only person with the SQ. Get over it. *
    - you and hamster are just stupid kids, you should grow up. Get some self confidence in yourself and stop acting like a fucking sheep. And get your facts straight. *

Yes im overrated, i cannot kill whole parties and my play style is not at all perfect. But i play totally naturally, and ive done more to teach people how to play sin and expose playing secrets than anyone else in usko. But would i want to play like anyone other sin? No.
    HAAHAHA OWNED! :lol: :lol:

Xela

if he tgrew acid pot on you why you dont go kill him with your combo?
    you would have kill him because "hes a noob"

Sheer

Zero, the reason you disagree with people using it's a bug. Doesn't matter when/where you used it, facts remains, you use it. And I'll be more than happy to 1v1 you and put you to shame. When servers are up gimme a time/place you can bet i'll be there because you suck. If I'm so newb you wouldn't have to break my armor in order to beat me you pathetic excuse for a sin. Everyone knows you put minor on page 5 with right click and put minor on your combo skill bar so no one knows you use it. In your videos you only have it placed once on each skill bar, now looking at ur info bar when you use minor combo, no way you can spam it that fast with it on one skill number. You can even see it comes in pairs like:

Using minor heal
    Using minor heal
    100 sp used
    100 sp used

Any sin will tell you, you can't do that unless you use 2 minors on one skill bar or ctrl.

Also, if you sell an account that isn't yours, that's scamming you retard. And I like how you never addressed the issue about Fest0 giving you items.

chihuahua

Originally posted by Sheer

Sorry.
    fuck you.. thier mine u cant steal them

Sheer

Originally posted by chihuahua+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chihuahua)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sheer

Sorry.
    fuck you.. thier mine u cant steal them[/b]
    SQ FTW?

*Changing password*

i said i wouldnt reply, but i will

my F5 contains only my scrolls and magic hammers. If you think there is no way i can hit 1 button that fast, well when i make my next movie i will prove you wrong since it will have real video of me playing. I can tap a button 9 times every second. This is easy if you can pick 18 notes on guitar every second like i can. The delayed heals are caused by lag between when i press the button and when the heals come, it actually makes it harder. If you watch some other sin's movies they will have 5 lines lag or more, which is indicative of ctrl-minor healing.

And why should i listen to "any sin"? All the other sins were in the dark ages regarding healing for the longest time, and even now with easy ctrl-minor they cannot coordinate themselves. It is their problem not mine, i told people exactly how i play. Its the most STUPID suggestion ever that i put minor heal on my 2 main skillbars simply so that people will believe i use it there. Why the fuck would i do that? Ive played this way for almost 2 years now, long before i found ctrl-minor healing and told everyone, and it works fine for me. Ill give you a hint on why i tank more than other sins in 1v1; i know how to incorporate HP pots into my combo, i havent seen another sin do this whilst attacking yet. They will figure it out though eventually.

Oh, and yes that char was mine, you can ask the real owner (jsn) himself.

chihuahua

-_-

Sheer

Originally posted by 0000000
    i said i wouldnt reply, but i will

my F5 contains only my scrolls and magic hammers. If you think there is no way i can hit 1 button that fast, well when i make my next movie i will prove you wrong since it will have real video of me playing. I can tap a button 9 times every second. This is easy if you can pick 18 notes on guitar every second like i can. The delayed heals are caused by lag between when i press the button and when the heals come, it actually makes it harder. If you watch some other sin's movies they will have 5 lines lag or more, which is indicative of ctrl-minor healing. *

And why should i listen to "any sin"? All the other sins were in the dark ages regarding healing for the longest time, and even now with easy ctrl-minor they cannot coordinate themselves. It is their problem not mine, i told people exactly how i play. Its the most STUPID suggestion ever that i put minor heal on my 2 main skillbars simply so that people will believe i use it there. Why the fuck would i do that? Ive played this way for almost 2 years now, long before i found ctrl-minor healing and told everyone, and it works fine for me. Ill give you a hint on why i tank more than other sins in 1v1; i know how to incorporate HP pots into my combo, i havent seen another sin do this whilst attacking yet. They will figure it out though eventually.

Oh, and yes that char was mine, you can ask the real owner (jsn) himself.

You're combo is so ownage you have to acid pot people to kill them, EVEN WITH THE ITEMS FESTO ILLEGALLY GAVE YOU. Wonder why K2 fired him <_<

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast