Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

OutOfControl movie

This is a discussion on OutOfControl movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nvsnatikh0.jpg Waiting for the rol+1 and dv+8, but o wait now he says we cheats. -.-...
Page: 8

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nvsnatikh0.jpg

Waiting for the rol+1 and dv+8, but o wait now he says we cheats. -.-

OutOfControl

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nvsnatikh0.jpg

Waiting for the rol+1 and dv+8, but o wait now he says we cheats. -.-[/b]
    I wouldn`t count on any gifts from him. Maybe some 1337 coins, thats all .

Banned

i was going to give nati the items cuz he beated me best out of 3

BUT
    i change my mind... i thought nati has stopped trying to get advantage by cheating in different ways, but after i see this:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...t&name=Nati
    Rogue Plate Helmet +7/12 Dexterity

when we agreed on vsing with plates +1?

im not saying that that little makes so much difference, but if he cheats when i play honest, then he don't deserve the items...
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=SalminTR (plate +1 like we agreed?)

this is the honest way of the jew. I hope he has the SS of me saying im going to sell my shit and give him the items, cuz thats all he gets

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

too much edited i dont like this video 7/10

Awesome movie man 10/10 love the part where u beat Pancho and salmin they thought they were unbeatable :lol:[/b]
    I don't remember ever saying i was unbeatable
    from the rogues iv'e vs'd I'd say OutofControl is better than the other rogues mentioned here but...
    if steven was mentioned here then that would be a complete whole different story

Bluzz

i found this pm funny, after getting caught for the 2nd time he had to defend him self:

wait a second..

isnt that true that carnac west in not a turkiish server , cuz i think and i been told from lots of friends that carnac east is a full turkiish server, and is great having the carnac west server free of turkiish players.

i dont hate turkiish people in matter of fact i love them, they help me exp and i cannt live without them cuz im in ares oldest server.

but i wonder if thats true about the carnac west and east, i think in carnac east there is already few +9s items weapons or armors, and in carnac west since pretty much fair server cuz of no +9s items yet , few +8s but thats so far as i know.

bottom line i can see the big difference from both servers carnac west and east, for some reason i get to see alot +9s weapons in east than in west.

if a new server comes out just like west and east from carnac server , i might go cuz here in ares server alot of +10s
    already. ..

and it seems more fun playing in carnac west cuz of no +9s items or +3 items, so far few +1s and some +2s such as rocs or rols , but who knows... dat sounds pretty fun.

Banned

don't fight too see who is the best.. u guys are good palyers using combo/minnor and whatever, but don't try to say I beat all or so cuz it's not a good idea. you guys beat a lot of player Im sure of it, so that's enough. don't mess this topic he made a decent video he is a decent player end of the story maybe is not the best but he's a killer in the game. forget about see who is number 1.

Entertaining movie 9/10...

Italus

yea i was in illuminati , the rouge was named lezzie . Old good times :P
    he was talkin about me dark :P[/b]
    yeaaa i remenber both hehe lezzie u was the only 1 girl rogue of ares hehe old times = good times but scared on buy items to many dupers :P jeje

this is the honest way of thejew. I hope he has the SS of me saying im going to sell my shit and give him the items, cuz thats all he gets[/b]
    i'd stop with the racist remarks, you sir deserve a ban. you'll find that he is not the only one on here.

Oh and this guy salmin complains about nati having a +7 plate helmet.. what about your DV+8, +1 Unique set hmm ? sounds fair ey
    So salmin don't even use that as an excuse
    bb.

rofl, now ur crying about plate+7? wow dude. just say u dont wanna give the items and ur scammer, rofl.

oo btw, u said we can use shel+7, but now ur crying about plate? i c. scammer.

i asked u, how did u get this hp, u told me u was using hp set... 3970 hp basic i see here, lier. u got 600 more hp then me with DV8 rofl. should i really bring here the ss ur saying u sucked at this game and u wanna quit?

Banned

i'd stop with the racist remarks, you sir deserve a ban. you'll find that he is not the only one on here.

Oh and this guy salmin complains about nati having a +7 plate helmet.. what about your DV+8, +1 Unique set hmm ? sounds fair ey
    So salmin don't even use that as an excuse
    bb.[/b]

im like waiting for a ban... (and i do deserve one)

first time he got caught with the paper dd he said: it is a friends helm, and nothing else?
    lame excuse for using a paper dd helm in vs??

Now im not saying a plate +7 does so much difference, but I am saying that if he is going to cheat for the 2nd time, then what would stop him from using other kind of not noticeable cheats?? like abyss restore items.. or mayb call his friend to help him minor etc

there is just no way i can trust nati anymore. So the items will be given away, just not to nati

rofl i laught at u rly

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast