Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-elzeus got damn that hits hard gratz on 72 nice vid * h43r: *LEEDS werent ...
Page: 5

elzeus

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-elzeus
    got damn that hits hard gratz on 72 nice vid *h43r: *LEEDS
    werent you the rogue that rolled with NYchris and SoulSlayer?[/b]
    ya, now rank 11 hunter in wow *waiting for warsong to que* Leeds

FogLaTruie&amp;Fogilatrui

WOW big movie

I wait a second :P

Loca

damn nice video , coz of powerful battle priest . skills kinda noob but still , with that kind of priest u dont need good skills to own ^^

Anyway , great job .

Solstice

ZEUS ROLLED WITH THE NYCHRIS CREW

TunaFishyMe

oo hes from xig? ok good. Do whatever you want ther. I thought he was in zaraki's clan Enjoy the silence.

mantra90

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    this is sad. u r the only person in the movie with full +9 shit so its not hard to kill them. id like to see how quickly u would die if i had +9 shards and shells.[/b]

go play bp ^_^ (now minor dont work so who cares)...btw i know u love song zero dun lieeee :rollseyes:

ENVY kill ppl :unsure:

<!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

isnt ELT on xig? i think i remember seeing all the top clans of each server and ELT had more NP then any clan on any server if im correct
    true baby true! :rollseyes: im the only nub(shared my other pal best baba) on that clan :wacko: (dun kick plıııssss i give u goblin parts) :lol:

bout video:
    well done bro u know i love u for let me saw avant premiere

Former-Flonne

Thanks Flonne. :wub:

evenson

That MS +9 has been talked about for like a year, its been on the server forever...... GMS have investigated etc blah blah, it may not of been made legit, but its legit now and its not going anywhere. stop whining.

rattrap

helis is like any other skill. there is no difficulty to combo. it only misses when your connection lags.i believe if you look on the discription it never misses like sword dance judgement howling sword howling blades. i think bloody beast doesnt miss either but i havnt looked.

does this guy even have any skill lol most of the time he just spams helis and slides no combo at all and with your priest cooler is it really hard to take out full parties. imo anyone with no skill could do this its ALL the items u have

and helis animations is pretty ugly the judgement animation is alot better

pretty nice damage thou

Originally posted by mantra90

go play bp ^_^ (now minor dont work so who cares)...btw i know u love song zero dun lieeee :rollseyes: *

ENVY kill ppl :unsure: *

Funny, last time i checked minor heal works fine. You must have me confused with murtaza or nychris.

at the end u mess spelled something it shouldn't be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with good item" it should be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with duped items" :P Duped = good okey?

mantra90

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90

go play bp ^_^ (now minor dont work so who cares)...btw i know u love song zero dun lieeee :rollseyes: *

ENVY kill ppl :unsure: *

Funny, last time i checked minor heal works fine. You must have me confused with murtaza or nychris.[/b]
    u know is jk cuz u noe wut i mean..............but u like song dontcha? :P

Sheriff

The strongest account that i`ve played is MONSTERKILL on lvl 70 , although i could say that ur account is more scary and really owns dude , and the video is fucking nice , u rockz! ;p

* First time i lick someone balls.

( the guy really owns )

Good music , good account . good video , i loveu

oh my god..the name should be "OVERPOWER!!! IMBA!!!!!" O_O that dmg is SICK

great music tho..manowar ownz

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast