Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some ppl just understund that hitting over 2.5k each hit is "having" skills xD, really really sad. Im still voting ...
Page: 8

Some ppl just understund that hitting over 2.5k each hit is "having" skills xD, really really sad.

Im still voting for the best bp movie i've ever seen was magix movie, there is not remote way that guy can be close.

And for the fact that he has a ms +9? pff no comments legit for sure :lol:

Kik0

Originally posted by chusco
    Some ppl just understund that hitting over 2.5k each hit is "having" skills xD, really really sad.

Im still voting for the best bp movie i've ever seen was magix movie, there is not remote way that guy can be close.

And for the fact that he has a ms +9? pff no comments legit for sure * :lol:
    Imagine gear like that in the hands of someone like fluppy... It scares me.

Mrjcolley

Mirage sword +11 (+9 rebirthed), possibly a dupe. But either way a very nice movie. :wub:

TunaFishyMe

that movie was utter crap. Lvl 72/MS 9/ BP clothes 9.

Magix is lvl 62/MS 8/cloths 8 and his skills are 10000 times better than this. If I spike oyu for 3k, it doesnt make me a good pker. It means I have a lot of dex rofl

firem

i thought magix has a durandal +8 O.o
    not sure tho

oncemore

AHHAHAHAHHAAH at about 9:44minutes you see a warrior go AFK and he gets PWNED by a troll and xp'd

HAHAHAHAH

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by firem
    i thought magix has a durandal +8 O.o
    not sure tho
    lol yep i just watched the video again. Its a durandal rofl. even beter

Originally posted by 0000000
    we all know that the other servers are weaker standard, but to say this is a great movie is a bit sad. i've seen some really nice BP movies (magix and fluppy spring to mind) but this isnt one of them. no real skill, its just bashing newbs for ridiculous damage with no combo.
    .... its not video about skill but about dmg.. nothing more

I KNOW, i say i KNOW that this MS isnt dupe, its legit. One on KO, i think... stop talking about this, you cant change nothing...

so as int priest he have even better skill that as BP and his int equiments are one of the best on xig....

sooooooooo, K2 will should do inster server wars and you'd feel how is helis fuking hurts! B)

Originally posted by elkar
    I KNOW, i say i KNOW that this MS isnt dupe, its legit. One on KO, i think... stop talking about this, you cant change nothing...

so as int priest he have even better skill that as BP and his int equiments are one of the best on xig....

sooooooooo, K2 will should do inster server wars and you'd feel how is helis fuking hurts! *B)
    before you start writing, think about grammar (boze muj)

I swear OnlyPriest's (BadMom's) ms +9 is legit, he had two +8 from clan, when a rich guy is bored, he just tryes that second to +9 and it was successfull :wub:

TunaFishyMe

rofl...i wish the cops that gave me a speeding ticket were as gullible as you.

Originally posted by :Blaster:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Blaster</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-elkar

sooooooooo, K2 will should do inster server wars and you'd feel how is helis fuking hurts! *B)

I swear OnlyPriest's (BadMom's) ms +9 is legit, he had two +8 from clan, when a rich guy is bored, he just tryes that second to +9 and it was successfull :wub:[/b]
    And you believe that? LOL... whats with people today they believe anything someone tells them.

<!--QuoteBegin-elkar

I swear OnlyPriest's (BadMom's) ms +9 is legit, he had two +8 from clan, when a rich guy is bored, he just tryes that second to +9 and it was successfull :wub:[/b]
    zapomnel jsem dopsat moji castou frazi "sry for my english" :P

d3xx

<!--QuoteBegin-elkar

So tell me, why was the MS made on another charakter and not at main char of BadMom? It seems like a char which have a lots of DC and logs...

stop solve hevan's MS here... how he said, about this is other topic B)

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast