Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; best pk movie ever :wub:...
Page: 6

Nir

best pk movie ever :wub:

Xela

can some1 send me the first and the 2th song?cause I dont find them(mp3 plz)

ReFleXuS

Best k.o movie ever B) Pls make more :wub:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies
    at the end u mess spelled something it shouldn't be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with good item" it should be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with duped items" :P Duped = good okey?
    your a retarded dick.

I'm assuming them +9 armors are akunas. He made all of them spent lots of time upgrading. i have a vid of him making the +9 cap. As the the MS, tht was made way back in old KO using a method = legit.

Natalie

hey i like that dmg xD
    go train combo with a lvl 12 skill its the same attack
    but k2 fuked up the skills they just take an old skill
    edit it with judgment effect and place it like that just like warriors shit
    they do hell blade but no new animation =(
    its just like sword dancing but with effect of judgment and scream
    k2 is just lazy to make new animations -.-
    its very easy to combo with it if you go practice

PoweRTugA

Witch program u use to make the movie ??

Kirchofff_

a bp with a tank healer
    great squad

kibal

Originally posted by Granny1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granny1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CakeAndCookies
    at the end u mess spelled something it shouldn't be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with good item" it should be " i want to show what a lvl 72 bp can do with duped items" :P Duped = good okey?
    your a retarded dick.

I'm assuming them +9 armors are akunas. He made all of them spent lots of time upgrading. i have a vid of him making the +9 cap. As the the MS, tht was made way back in old KO using a method = legit.[/b]

Sure , and why he didnt use the mehtod with the cs? cose the cs is +7 .

0wnoR

i was postin "im %100 sure that guy had +9 ms" but after granny1s post nvm. g1 armors is easy if u got enough money. but still u need a lot money for them. there no skills and not smart play or team play. just a lvl 72 priest with uber items killin noobs with sliding.

U ROCK :P :wub: :wub: :wub: pwned all time :wub:

Originally posted by Granny1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granny1)</div>
    your a retarded dick.

I'm assuming them +9 armors are akunas. He made all of them spent lots of time upgrading. i have a vid of him making the +9 cap. As the the MS, tht was made way back in old KO using a method = legit.[/b]
    am not even gonna coment on the name calling of course ur a friend of his and of course u probably have never taken the time to try and make anything +9 i have out of 4 batches of 2x (+8) wizzy's i got 1 and 1 batch contained near 35 +8's now u can say "OO U HAVE UBER BAD LUCK AND HE HAS GOOD LUCK!@#!!@$11!!!@!@@!" but u be lieing out ur ass +9 is not as easy as it sounds from experience i know getting +9 is not impossible i know many people who have gotten some but the difference between does people and ur friend is (1) ur friend has A FUKING COMPLETE SET IF +9 even if its tier1 its still insane (2) He has a +9 MS i dont know about u but if i had 2 or more ms's+8 i would rather sell them for usd or trade for uniques yet ur friend decides "AWW FUK THAT GOGOGOG +9" only retards have that trade of thought or people who have the ability to make that item numerous time (3) he is from xig. (4) usually player who have gear like this either are extremely hardcore players which by analzying ur friends movie we can see the guy barely know's wtf combo is i mean if u just continously spam judgement u would miss just as much as he did (5) i really don't give a fuk about ur opinion or if u say its legit to tell the truth i'm 1000% sure he is a duper (6) am pretty sure he's turkish so .... well u know the rest

TimtoN_

noo, my clannie got owned ^_^

ELT vs. AHM pls

mantra90

Originally posted by TimtoN_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimtoN_)</div>
    noo, my clannie got owned *^_^

ELT vs. AHM pls[/b]
    wheneva' u want B)

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Granny1
    @

your a retarded dick.

I'm assuming them +9 armors are akunas. He made all of them spent lots of time upgrading. i have a vid of him making the +9 cap. As the the MS, tht was made way back in old KO using a method = legit.

Sure , and why he didnt use the mehtod with the cs? cose the cs is +7 .[/b]
    ok, this1 make me laugh, u not tard, u just ignorant about this game baby. Upgrade unique items its totally different method than upgradin normal,high items, boxes mode its totally different akuna is da masta' upgrader on xig for high class and probably for unique items too but lissen', if u get cs+8 full shell+9....next beep day u hacked!, dont u understand?, if this game had no haxed acc problems mayb we could c at least 1-2 +21 legit items already cuz i know many ppl really talented for upgrade without usin dupe methods. but dont discuss that here plz, its not the subject.

Tell me yer nick on xig, i dont think u play ther cuz u dunno a beep of this game, probbly' u just started 1week ago on patos.

N' if u envy or somethin go hit urself on a mirror till u finally wake up from that horrible nightmare wich is ur normal life.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    Originally posted by Granny1@

your a retarded dick.

am not even gonna coment on the name calling of course ur a friend of his and of course u probably have never taken the time to try and make anything +9 i have out of 4 batches of 2x (+8) wizzy's i got 1 and 1 batch contained near 35 +8's now u can say "OO U HAVE UBER BAD LUCK AND HE HAS GOOD LUCK!@#!!@$11!!!@!@@!" but u be lieing out ur ass +9 is not as easy as it sounds from experience i know getting +9 is not impossible i know many people who have gotten some but the difference between does people and ur friend is (1) ur friend has A FUKING COMPLETE SET IF +9 even if its tier1 its still insane (2) He has a +9 MS i dont know about u but if i had 2 or more ms's+8 i would rather sell them for usd or trade for uniques yet ur friend decides "AWW FUK THAT GOGOGOG +9" only retards have that trade of thought or people who have the ability to make that item numerous time (3) he is from xig. (4) usually player who have gear like this either are extremely hardcore players which by analzying ur friends movie we can see the guy barely know's wtf combo is i mean if u just continously spam judgement u would miss just as much as he did (5) i really don't give a fuk about ur opinion or if u say its legit to tell the truth i'm 1000% sure he is a duper (6) am pretty sure he's turkish so .... well u know the rest[/b]
    where did i say i was friends with onlypriest?. I am not because this char was macroed to 70 - old name HevaN

But you are a fuking dumbass, just because you don't have luck in the anvil doesn't mean tht others can't. I'll upload a movie of him upping to +9 cap

That song owns

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast