Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Palaviarhs VS Drazdec VS MIST

This is a discussion on Palaviarhs VS Drazdec VS MIST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the warrior is a noob at potting.. he ran out of mana and u have no life besides ko [/b] ...
Page: 2

The king. Senior Member

the warrior is a noob at potting.. he ran out of mana

and u have no life besides ko [/b]
    You cant tell him he has no life besides ko, how the heck can you know that? and imo u have a life all the way till you dont do what u want anymore, and ithink this guy wants to play ko so just shut the fuck up retard

Closed after 5 secs...nothing to rate when you can't see how he is playing.

kibal

Closed after 5 secs...nothing to rate when you can't see how he is playing.[/b]
    Agree next time fraps it in 1st person , its easy cheat like rogue more if we cant even c ur skill bar .

WaSaBaBasdf

Agree next time fraps it in 1st person , its easy cheat like rogue more if we cant even c ur skill bar .[/b]
    if you want i can show you my skill bars..but i dont think that its problem :PP

xstep

zzz there s nothing too see

Banned

<3 gorgio, hes my b1tch

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

nice thx but next time plz record movie from inside the char

funny how lordos or you never fraps from first person, every vs u ask someone else to record... Hmm

goutsi

Well gyies i think there is no point in fraps or use the program for record themselfes cause even i did in my videos all say i have pedal +10 marco prgramm auto mana auto hp potting +3 combo program and BULLSHIT !! what the point see or not see someone make the video and dont ??? all noooobs acuse someone for ilegal program if they dont know play like him ??? but in next video i am gonna saaw u gyies who is to be nooob and how is to be pro and also SS&#39;sfrom nooobs lvl 80 in olympia accuse me of pedal and shit and when they vs then use DD, some&#39;s clear undying and take again to gain hp, some&#39;s slide ... some go town .... some use scorpion scythe and when they go die they hit monsters in cz to take hp ( THE CLEVEREST and BOOBEST think i ever see in KO ) etc etc

LoL guys i told u everythink about lordos and Palaviarhs .. They got items but they won&#39;t fraps from their char&#39;s.. But there is nothin to hide..

As i said Lordos had shard +9 md +9 shells +8 exept helmet +9 dual rofs +3 re eme +3 iron set +3
    Palaviarhs got re eme +3 dual rof +3 shell set +10 rbrth Dv +10 NO RBRTH Dv +9 NO RBRTH iron set +3 ...

So where is the strange shit to kill some1 so fast ???

Btw giorgio nice bro.. Ignore the noobie&#39;s .. They are jealus i could say :P ..

Tsikis

LoL guys i told u everythink about lordos and Palaviarhs .. They got items but they won&#39;t fraps from their char&#39;s.. But there is nothin to hide..

As i said Lordos had shard +9 md +9 shells +8 exept helmet +9 dual rofs +3 re eme +3 iron set +3
    Palaviarhs got re eme +3 dual rof +3 shell set +10 rbrth Dv +10 NO RBRTH Dv +9 NO RBRTH iron set +3 ...

So where is the strange shit to kill some1 so fast ???

Btw giorgio nice bro.. Ignore the noobie&#39;s .. They are jealus i could say :P ..[/b]
    Lordos had dual rol+3 no dual rof+3

funny how lordos or you never fraps from first person, every vs u ask someone else to record... Hmm [/b]

the most funny is all of u that u cant believe that someome fuk the other,why never i asked what items u use,or other ppl use???why i am not interest if u fraps or not??why i dont care if u use pedals???why i dont give a shit whats ur stats??all the others ppl is the angels??and the fair ppl in this game?eh?

ok then i am using program for autocompominor,pedal for minor,kosp,edit items,edit lvl,also my 2.5 m nps is not because i raped ppl in cz its edited too,what else i forgot,ah i never played before 80 lvl,i kosped untill then i putted one little kid to kosp for me,i used my sin before some months and i just begun to use all those programs,sorry for this to the all community in ares,to all those honest people that using low items and i using the best of all,sorry again.

*deleted*

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

couldnt see the hp bar, Purchase the full version lol

Dark Vane +10
    Dark Vane +9

vs

Giga 9
    hes never gona beat you, not enough ap to kill your heal
    MIST&#39;s potting is horible

LORDOS AND GOUTSI OMFG! STOP FUCKING BITCHING IN HERE IF YOU AIN&#39;T GOING TO FRAPS FROM YOUR OWN VIEW!
    NOBODY CARES SHIT TO WATCH SOME VS WHERE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE HOW PERSON IS COMBOING OR MINORING HIMSELF. FUK SAKES JUST STFU

PS. I like caps lock.

LORDOS AND GOUTSI OMFG! STOP FUCKING BITCHING IN HERE IF YOU AIN&#39;T GOING TO FRAPS FROM YOUR OWN VIEW!
    NOBODY CARES SHIT TO WATCH SOME VS WHERE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE HOW PERSON IS COMBOING OR MINORING HIMSELF. FUK SAKES JUST STFU

PS. I like caps lock.[/b]

Ahhh i will fraps on my own view when i will be behind u and u will scream ahhhh like ur nickname moron,if u dont like this post DONT FUKIN POST THEN AND STFU..

PS.fu.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast