Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83

PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west

This is a discussion on PenguOwnz RLB Warrior Pk Vid C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Avast lol how best rlb player if he has to run around with a duffer,and of course ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Beholdlove
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    lol how best rlb player if he has to run around with a duffer,and of course hes gonna hit hard if the other guys duffed lol and the music was just old get something better everytime I hear drowning pool I drowned them out with something else and you can tell how many of them guys there was really crappy cause the noobs he was doing 1000+ damage but when you see the better players hes doing 300+ then when duffed hes doing 5-600s 3/10 please flame I dont really give a fack.
    well said. Why should someone flame u for this comment?

  2. #47
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    lol how best rlb player if he has to run around with a duffer,and of course hes gonna hit hard if the other guys duffed lol and the music was just old get something better everytime I hear drowning pool I drowned them out with something else and you can tell how many of them guys there was really crappy cause the noobs he was doing 1000+ damage but when you see the better players hes doing 300+ then when duffed hes doing 5-600s 3/10 please flame I dont really give a fack.
    your either new to ko and doesnt realise that warrior + priest(duffer) is the way to play on warrior or your from sensation (if u are why dont you try pking with 1 priest insted of a whole partying with 2+ priests)

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default k

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    your either new to ko and doesnt realise that warrior + priest(duffer) is the way to play on warrior or your from sensation (if u are why dont you try pking with 1 priest insted of a whole partying with 2+ priests)
    go babashop more please

  4. #49
    sweetysword
    Guest

    Default

    i wanna see vs not ks :P

  5. #50
    sweetysword
    Guest

    Default

    any one with 3x priest db and sc party can do what u do . but nice vido

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA,PA
    Posts
    441

    Default new?

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    your either new to ko and doesnt realise that warrior + priest(duffer) is the way to play on warrior or your from sensation (if u are why dont you try pking with 1 priest insted of a whole partying with 2+ priests)
    ROFL dude i have ran ko servers in the past and have played ko since 4 mos from first opening up I have played 1-83 lvls of warriors I shared with a guy who had a 62 RLB warrior and we didnt need a duffer and the char was legitly itemed full+8 chitin set,rappy+8 etc and had no probs.

  7. #52
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    omfg i cant believe ppl are realy crying about pking with a duffer... who the fuck cares? just coz pengu made a vid with a duffer in it doesnt mean we need a duffer to pk? infact look at the second vid u will see me and pengu fully duffed vs 2 priests and 3 archers from sensation who are well geared? and u cunts come in here saying we need duffers to pk? seriously gtfo out of this topic if ur from sensation
    and avast i dont give a fuck where u have been or played, when i play warrior id rather play with a duffer anyday, its the best way to pk with warrior when doing duo's or even with parties
    i never said anything about needing a duffer i just said duffer + warrior is the way to go

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default ///

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    omfg i cant believe ppl are realy crying about pking with a duffer... who the fuck cares? just coz pengu made a vid with a duffer in it doesnt mean we need a duffer to pk? infact look at the second vid u will see me and pengu fully duffed vs 2 priests and 3 archers from sensation who are well geared? and u cunts come in here saying we need duffers to pk? seriously gtfo out of this topic if ur from sensation
    and avast i dont give a fuck where u have been or played, when i play warrior id rather play with a duffer anyday, its the best way to pk with warrior when doing duo's or even with parties
    i never said anything about needing a duffer i just said duffer + warrior is the way to go
    pengu doesnt enter rlb until he has 2 duffers going with him. and also keep babaing i mean sensation isnt that geared compared to you.

  9. #54
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    pengu doesnt enter rlb until he has 2 duffers going with him. and also keep babaing i mean sensation isnt that geared compared to you.
    u guys got one of the biggest babashoppers on cwest(ALG) why are u even bringing up babashopping?
    and what about you guys? u guys dont come out of orc base unless u got a fucking full party so stfu and get out of this topic

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default ..

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    u guys got one of the biggest babashoppers on cwest(ALG) why are u even bringing up babashopping?
    and what about you guys? u guys dont come out of orc base unless u got a fucking full party so stfu and get out of this topic
    now werent u talking about well geared archers? ur just as big of a baba so cry some more please.

  11. #56
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    now werent u talking about well geared archers? ur just as big of a baba so cry some more please.
    what part of get the fuck out of this topic dont u understand?

  12. #57
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Pengu-Ownz

  13. #58
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    pengu doesnt enter rlb until he has 2 duffers going with him. and also keep babaing i mean sensation isnt that geared compared to you.
    And what bout sensation? you have such a blind eye to your own clan, who out gears pengus by far.....

    how many +9s in sensation?

    how many in PFB?

    how many skilled guys in sensation?

    how many in PFB?

    exactly....

    seriously, you have no right to call any1 a skill-less babashopper if you have ALGAEMIST in your clan.....

  14. #59
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    ALGAEMIST
    lol

    <message 2 short>

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default dddd

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    And what bout sensation? you have such a blind eye to your own clan, who out gears pengus by far.....

    how many +9s in sensation?

    how many in PFB?

    how many skilled guys in sensation?

    how many in PFB?

    exactly....

    seriously, you have no right to call any1 a skill-less babashopper if you have ALGAEMIST in your clan.....
    your a what 19 indian kid, with a voice of a 11 yr old. i cannot take anything you say seriously. im not defending sensation im just saying the difference between them. I never mentioned anybody that had +9's. Im just talking about archers that godzilllaaa was referencing to.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •