Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Phantom's Movie

This is a discussion on Phantom's Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 1minute same as a drain. its very nice in PK parties and also in 1v1/2v1 situations. ...
Page: 8

kibal

Originally posted by 0000000
    1minute same as a drain. its very nice in PK parties and also in 1v1/2v1 situations. *

and about 2 minor heals, i dont really think its a huge bug, maybe it is maybe it isnt but it doesnt matter. i dont think there are many sins who can combo well with only 1 minor so with 2 it is just harder. it just gimps the skillbar imo.

For 2vs1 is nice skill heeh but i think ill not use it in 1vs1 .

Phave

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I just hold w most of the time, it cuts off most of all the animation's plus all the r's I hit
    Holding W, Whilst Spamming R to a person which is static makes you run around like a headless chicken,and not like running motion up to the foe which deletes the animation.

KokoGG

that was fuckin insane B) 10/10

Banned

Originally posted by Phave+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phave)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    I just hold w most of the time, it cuts off most of all the animation's plus all the r's I hit
    Holding W, Whilst Spamming R to a person which is static makes you run around like a headless chicken,and not like running motion up to the foe which deletes the animation.[/b]
    +1, only use it if your trying to fuck over mages/priests, RR, WR, SWR is better for melee's

Phave

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by Phave@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Holding W, Whilst Spamming R to a person which is static makes you run around like a headless chicken,and not like running motion up to the foe which deletes the animation.
    +1, only use it if your trying to fuck over mages/priests, RR, WR, SWR is better for melee's[/b]
    That comboing tecnique is confusing me, anyone know how to achieve it?

merchanter123

DL'ing your sexy video now will. I remember when i first saw the lvl 72 skill, i was going 6 and saw ghost face, started pounding him and he ran off so i stopped :P he came back for a 1v1 i got him redballing, he was almost dead then boom complete darkness i was like .... :blink: wtf is going on LOL, he pwned me but fun fight :P

First Movie Ive Seen Of Phantoms Everything Apart From The Two Minor Heals Was Pretty Well Done :lol:

wraith86

dont see whats wrong with dual minoring its not like hes ctrl minoring

hello.. im trying to find more videos pks vs&#39;s from your assasin .. man you are the very first rogue i ever like any rogue..

i wonder how can i find any of your rogue videos at rapidshare filefront, let me know .. i would love to see more videos of your assasin , i saw some videos from youtube.com 8ball.

i watch it over and over cannt get enough

let me know if you have any more cool videos as that one man thanks.
    and i wanna see your latest new combo asassin.. thanks

THIS IS YOU RIGHT... :lol: I love it.. old school best ever assasin video i had ever saw. show me more videos you have if yes let me know where.. ty

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zmH3OnB44YQ

Al3jo

THIS IS YOU RIGHT... :lol: I love it.. old school best ever assasin video i had ever saw. show me more videos you have if yes let me know where.. ty

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zmH3OnB44YQ[/b]

lol this video sucks, all orcs redballed with 2-3 hits, and only pk with full debuffers =S

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678