Page 194 of 548 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a char? lol[/b] diez baba, ive never known anyone on beramus. otherwise id be there...
Page: 194

sexy Owa

i have a char? lol[/b]
    diez baba, ive never known anyone on beramus. otherwise id be there

enigma69

i have a char? lol[/b]
    dude get a diez char. come to diez, get owned by dave, and cry. he is easily one of the top pkers on the server, and has played this shit 2 long to get called bad by someone like you who is trying to say a character with barely over 800 ac, and under 3k hp can own in dcz.

Banned

dude get a diez char. come to diez, get owned by dave, and cry. he is easily one of the top pkers on the server, and has played this shit 2 long to get called bad by someone like you who is trying to say a character with barely over 800 ac, and under 3k hp can own in dcz.[/b]
    I was about to say, pick a char, pick a build, and chances are dave would out-play the fuhk out of ya.

:unsure: sorry man, but sometimes the truth is hard to swallow.

Oh yeah, forgot to add.... BP's are TRASH in ardream.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i think when a priest debuffs u fully, ur allowed to slide xD what do yall think? i dont care if u think its pro to stand there and lose in a 1v1, id rather slide and own them, takes just as much to slide combo as it does tank combo i think ppl just get mad b/c they cant kill u when ur sliding :P

on topic, i think Bp is okay if ur able to use it really good, in ur case u sound like ur pretty good so its right for You. But most ppl that play bp are shit even with good items b/c it's just not the best class in dcz b/c they are gimped with there skill atks.

enigma69

i think when a priest debuffs u fully, ur allowed to slide xD what do yall think? i dont care if u think its pro to stand there and lose in a 1v1, id rather slide and own them, takes just as much to slide combo as it does tank combo i think ppl just get mad b/c they cant kill u when ur sliding :P

on topic, i think Bp is okay if ur able to use it really good, in ur case u sound like ur pretty good so its right for You. But most ppl that play bp are shit even with good items b/c it's just not the best class in dcz b/c they are gimped with there skill atks.[/b]
    no their AP and damage isnt 2 terrible, they are gimped with the 600-200 less ac than everyone else. the 1k less hp than warrior. and to just b able to get any sort of edge they have to stand and be targeted for 4 seconds debuffing people. yeh they can kill duffed people fast, BUT WHAT CANT! Just have a support priest do the duffing, and then other people in the party suddenly have all the same advantages to being a bp yet the person duffing can tank 5 people!!!

only reason to play bp is if you solo. thats my only toleration

imo bp's are useless in partys bcuz they cant tank as well (unless uber uber items)
    bcuz low ac/hp

in solo pk its ok bcuz u can just concentrate on your self and choose your fights which is mostly finding ppl by them self's
    or running behind a pack of orc's/humans depends on which side your on
    and duffing and 2 hitting...

but yea never liked bp's in dcz never will bcuz its such a waste when party pk is more fun then solo...

I was about to say, pick a char, pick a build, and chances are dave would out-play the fuhk out of ya.
    :unsure: sorry man, but sometimes the truth is hard to swallow.
    Oh yeah, forgot to add.... BP's are TRASH in ardream.[/b]
    u should see my bp in ardream it'll spam you for 500-600 without duffs

manuelvets

My bp is trash in 1vs10 my bp is ownage in 1vs5 my bp is ownage 2vs10 my bp is trash in a party

Btw, why do i need an other char when i didnt lost a single vs, probably bcaus i suck at ko? Dont start its not diez of shit, its xigenon, if u dont like it dont even come and ruin this post.

btw 500-600 looks a lil bit too much i spam unbuffed warriors around 300-400, with malice 600+

Inactive Member

u should see my bp in ardream it'll spam you for 500-600 without duffs[/b]
    500-600 on scrolled chitin warrior?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *takes a deep breath*... AHAHAHAHA...

You must have confused white text in your info box for red one...

remember:
    white = your damage to opponent
    red = damage of your opponent on you

greishkan1

500-600 on scrolled chitin warrior?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *takes a deep breath*... AHAHAHAHA...

You must have confused white text in your info box for red one...

remember:
    white = your damage to opponent
    red = damage of your opponent on you[/b]
    +1 xD

Zeallot

still would like to see assassin who can handle 10+ ppl ^_^

Ive promised my full scrolled stats for those who didnt believed me:

HP set, cs, ac valks and talia:

HP set, hb, ac valks and talia:

STR set, hb, ac valks (forgat phatosgloves )

For all who said bp's suck in ardream, u know shit about it![/b]

Damn got so many good items h34r:

sexy Owa

mrsbeep -.- ill repeat this only once more, bp's are TRASH for the REASON being they cannot FIGHT large amounts of people, even in a party they are nothing but targets, BPS are ONLY GOOD in 1v1, 2v1, and LOW ENEMY SITUATIONS, BECAUSE they can DEBUFF all of their ENEMIES into being as WEAK as they are. i hope i made that clear enough hope the caps helps.

i just owned u :P i agree if a bp duffs more then just malice it should be "legal" to slide that person. only because they are pussies to do it in the first place.

manuelvets

well i wish there was a way so that i can vs you, too bad there isnt any. I allready understood u know shit about bp's and how to play one, i'm not trying to convince you anymore, you are right, bp's are shit.

enigma69

well i wish there was a way so that i can vs you, too bad there isnt any. I allready understood u know shit about bp's and how to play one, i'm not trying to convince you anymore, you are right, bp's are shit.[/b]
    wtf maybe you cant read? HE SAID THEY ARE GOOD AT 1v1 AND 1v2 what would vrsing do except prove something you both agree on!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2