Page 192 of 548 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so ur saying that ur hitting a rogue with almost 850 defence for 1200?! not a chance dude[/b] LOL no ...
Page: 192

so ur saying that ur hitting a rogue with almost 850 defence for 1200?!

not a chance dude[/b]
    LOL no , i ment i hit BPs 1000+.

With this defence and w/o DD , i probably hit you for 1200[/b]
    But yea , if rogue have 820 defence and he dont have DD , ofcorse i hit him too for over 1000 , i still hit people 1000 even with DD , its prolly chitin DD what they got , but still yea.
    On Skate the leader of YouKnowMyName i hit 900 and something w/o DD , so yea trust me i hit on people with 820 defence even for 1200.

sexy Owa

Finally a decent reply, when i am vs 3-4 fire mages i am as dead as dead can be. When i'm vs 3-4 rouges they are so dead as dead can be, firemages are the bomb in ardream. But so do a bp with stats as me
    Ive dominated ardream a few weeks when i was playing a warrior and my friend a debuffer, but that was before ardream was crowded, then u fighted against 10ppl, now u get banged by 100ppl[/b]
    and please explain your logic in the gangbang situation that made you turn into a class with less mana hp and ac?

EDIT : i would understand if you had subside or some new aoe that makes this easier for you but as of this moment i am having a hard time.

Banned

LOL no , i ment i hit BPs 1000+.
    But yea , if rogue have 820 defence and he dont have DD , ofcorse i hit him too for over 1000 , i still hit people 1000 even with DD , its prolly chitin DD what they got , but still yea.
    On Skate the leader of YouKnowMyName i hit 900 and something w/o DD , so yea trust me i hit on people with 820 defence even for 1200.[/b]
    post a screenshot

hehehehehe i lol'd[/b]

Off topic, But that's probably the best sig I've ever seen. Did you make that?

Your still free NP for any decent character unless you debuff constantly. Maybe against a few noob rogues your fine, but try taking on a few decent sins who actually know how to cure. Those stats are without your DD helmet, so your still under 800ac in normal situations. I also know from experience CS isn't very useful in dcz, so your defence is still cut down when in tank mode.

And talia.. I dont know about dcz where you play but in diez we got acid potted constantly. I also notice you dont have torment, which makes it even more difficult to face multiple opponents. I still remember dcz full of noobs so I dont find it hard to believe you own there (it's not a flame torwards you, just a fact its not hard to get kills at times), but it's still a gimped class. I have played BP in dcz long enough to know that. -.-

You hit less than a warrior, have 500 less ac and 1k less HP. There is nothing great about that unless you have torment. You can easily beat warriors in a 1v1 by fully duffing them but a fairly geared rogue should be able to take you down fairly easily if he plays smart.

Your still free NP for any decent character unless you debuff constantly. Maybe against a few noob rogues your fine, but try taking on a few decent sins who actually know how to cure. Those stats are without your DD helmet, so your still under 800ac in normal situations. I also know from experience CS isn't very useful in dcz, so your defence is still cut down when in tank mode.

And talia.. I dont know about dcz where you play but in diez we got acid potted constantly. I also notice you dont have torment, which makes it even more difficult to face multiple opponents. I still remember dcz full of noobs so I dont find it hard to believe you own there (it's not a flame torwards you, just a fact its not hard to get kills at times), but it's still a gimped class. I have played BP in dcz long enough to know that. -.-

You hit less than a warrior, have 500 less ac and 1k less HP. There is nothing great about that unless you have torment. You can easily beat warriors in a 1v1 by fully duffing them but a fairly geared rogue should be able to take you down fairly easily if he plays smart.[/b]

and cures cures + torment make a BP worth playing in ardream ... malice + parsite + 1920 are decent.. but u wont pwn much :P

Why dont u just take that bp gear and put it on a warrior... ?????

TehSpıderPıg

then your fighting some trashy people.
    you have some nice items, try them out on a 59 warrior with a chitin 8 set, and pk with a priest and you will notice why we say BP's are trash. but, if you only solo, then yes stay bp.[/b]
    He used to be chitin +8 warrior

sexy Owa

He used to be chitin +8 warrior [/b]
    why did he ever change must not have too many friends to pk with o.o because bp is a solo class built for 1v1's or situations to where you can debuff people into fighting at your own level can you do that against 10+ people? nope.

Zeallot

why did he ever change must not have too many friends to pk with o.o because bp is a solo class built for 1v1's or situations to where you can debuff people into fighting at your own level can you do that against 10+ people? nope.[/b]
    srry but...can you show me SS with sin who can fight 10+ ppl?...and i dont mean crap like 1100 AP sins or warrs...mean good chars

post a screenshot[/b]
    You really that noob? with 1300 Ap in DCZ as rogue , i spike easly 1000+ BP w/o DD and around 800 defence.
    I spike my old clan leader he also in dcz really good rogue , more defence then 800 and w/o DD i spike him over 900 , so i dont need to post SS to prove to somebody who have no clue about the game.
    Also i left my dcz rogue , back to my warrior.

manuelvets

and please explain your logic in the gangbang situation that made you turn into a class with less mana hp and ac?

EDIT : i would understand if you had subside or some new aoe that makes this easier for you but as of this moment i am having a hard time.[/b]
    Well its kinda logical why i prefer 1920 over torment, every good bp knows that, when you use 1 full heal ure back to full health, i aint saying torment is no good.
    On a warrior ure slowed, on a priest u cure, on a warrior u pot, on a priest u heal -> Now you tell me why a warrior would survive? (in solo pk aq, i explain later why not in party)

When i vs multiple opponents i malice one (they wont cure them self because, why would u cure your self if you are 5 vs 1 bp) and i kill him in 2-3 hits. Also, i always run with my inventory open, when i am running, healing debuffing i always have my cs on, i only switch to my hb when i'm about to attack, when i killed him, back to cs.

why did he ever change must not have too many friends to pk with o.o because bp is a solo class built for 1v1's or situations to where you can debuff people into fighting at your own level can you do that against 10+ people? nope.[/b]
    Why i changed from warrior to priest? It sure was fun partying with my gg friends and owning everyone, but too bad times have changed and much gg priests have left xigenon.

Priests are fun, i can tank 10 ppl, and when a few give up, i just blow away the other ones. And thats just why i choose for a bp, which other class can tank 10 opponents? Only a priest can

Just_Try_ME

rate my noob xD

items...

stats :P with star 15 xD

------------------------------

and got rogue lvl 59 name SaDPanda

item
    daul rol +0
    wp+1
    elf belt / bornze belt
    eme
    re