Page 211 of 548 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got to take a SS but my lvl 57 BP (paper ofc) has; AP= 2185 scrolled AC= 850 something ...
Page: 211

manuelvets

I got to take a SS but my lvl 57 BP (paper ofc) has;

AP= 2185 scrolled
    AC= 850 something scrolled
    HP = 3400 something scrolled

I find BP best class for adream as your attack usues 40mana and iv got 2500mana so you never have to mana pot in vs evern with out duffs and heals its easy.

Ill take a screen shot tonight hopfully.[/b]
    Ive got a bp like that too, but dont say bp is the best class in ardream bcause ppl will flame you, i know you are right, but you gonna get flamed baby

TouchMyBlade

Ive got a bp like that too, but dont say bp is the best class in ardream bcause ppl will flame you, i know you are right, but you gonna get flamed baby [/b]

Let the noobs flame then come vs and see the truth

Let the noobs flame then come vs and see the truth [/b]
    when ya gonna post that SS? im dying to see my "dream BP" XD fast fast post postp lz =D

Let the noobs flame then come vs and see the truth [/b]
    Because VSing is the only thing you can do, you would be a better warrior with that gear and even then I doubt your being truthful about your stats.

And MrsBeep, your stats arn't near his. 200ap and more mana is a very large difference.

Because VSing is the only thing you can do, you would be a better warrior with that gear and even then I doubt your being truthful about your stats.

And MrsBeep, your stats arn't near his. 200ap and more mana is a very large difference.[/b]

well, in some ways that is true, since a godly bp cannot tank a decent 8 man party... but a godly rogue ive seen vids of them tanking 10+ people...

2k+ ap with over 750 ac is just amazing.... i still have to save up money to get +9 paper armours on my pries t^^

nathan16

Did some changes yesterday, still working on some more res/ac
    [/b]
    /jelous

TouchMyBlade

And MrsBeep, your stats arn't near his. 200ap and more mana is a very large difference.[/b]

If a warriro didnt use so much mana and could cure them selves and malice and parasite and 1920 heal then i might think about it. But until then i dont think so

Ill post the SS tonight.

well, in some ways that is true, since a godly bp cannot tank a decent 8 man party... but a godly rogue ive seen vids of them tanking 10+ people...[/b]
    Not true BP can tank i put on DOL+8 then have approx 1070 AC and 41 DD if i use tailia then 91 DD trsut me you can tank 8+ ppl with 1920 heal a shield and duffs. Sins dont tank they just have great healing on the run and have lightfoot. THey more ru around than tank. Run away till some give up then run back kill one then run again.

If a warriro didnt use so much mana and could cure them selves and malice and parasite and 1920 heal then i might think about it. But until then i dont think so

Ill post the SS tonight.
    Not true BP can tank i put on DOL+8 then have approx 1070 AC and 41 DD if i use tailia then 91 DD trsut me you can tank 8+ ppl with 1920 heal a shield and duffs. Sins dont tank they just have great healing on the run and have lightfoot. THey more ru around than tank. Run away till some give up then run back kill one then run again.[/b]

welll.. i mean tanking + good attack at the same time xD

btw, if u dont mind, can u tell me what items u are using? im trying to improve my pathos dcz bp atm.. i think first thing to get is +9 str set.. since i already have full set uniques +0

Banned

nice sin

taeho

TouchMyBlade

welll.. i mean tanking + good attack at the same time xD

btw, if u dont mind, can u tell me what items u are using? im trying to improve my pathos dcz bp atm.. i think first thing to get is +9 str set.. since i already have full set uniques +0[/b]

You should get Iron set to be able to out pot alot of damage even with lower AC then yes +9 set gives u nice AP and AC.

Then get best + of a HB you can and kep uping your uniques till your supa sexy.

And like a said its the lightfoot and minor that lets the sins do that they just run away attack run away.

With BP u must somtimes put sheild on duff then get HB out and attack and put shield back on if required. its more complicated cos you cant just run away but it is still effective and fun.

You should get Iron set to be able to out pot alot of damage even with lower AC then yes +9 set gives u nice AP and AC.

Then get best + of a HB you can and kep uping your uniques till your supa sexy.

And like a said its the lightfoot and minor that lets the sins do that they just run away attack run away.

With BP u must somtimes put sheild on duff then get HB out and attack and put shield back on if required. its more complicated cos you cant just run away but it is still effective and fun. [/b]
    too bad on pathos theres like only 1 hb +8 out there.. 1 or 2.... something like that.....

i dont have money for in.. i know its awesome..........

maybe u can help me out, these are my current items:
    hb +7
    dual roc
    dual we
    wp +1
    glass belt
    paper +8/15 str armousr
    and bp dd hat (upgradeable) +6/13

i was planning to go +9/19 str armours at least pauldron + pads first.. what u think?

TouchMyBlade

too bad on pathos theres like only 1 hb +8 out there.. 1 or 2.... something like that.....

i dont have money for in.. i know its awesome..........

maybe u can help me out, these are my current items:
    hb +7
    dual roc
    dual we
    wp +1
    glass belt
    paper +8/15 str armousr
    and bp dd hat (upgradeable) +6/13
    i was planning to go +9/19 str armours at least pauldron + pads first.. what u think?[/b]
    Your gears seem nice for the server. Id work on the +9 armour full set then go for ROC+1's as the WE's dont increase much at +1. You shold have a full set of +8 HP armour aswell so u can mix and match depending on ya situation. Id use the 200HP valk and 20AC valk on that char and get the sin pathos gloves ifu dont have them allready. GEt LR and GR belts for quick swap when an ice or light mage starts to get annoying.

Then go from there. If you dont have a DOL get one best + u can find sheidls are a BP;s best friend. Then learn to right click it on and ya weapon back on when required. I have all points in STR cept for the smal amoutn require for my armour. I was planning to have the last 3 lvls in HP. You reall onlyu need AC and AP to 1v1 sinse u can hp pot the whole time yoru total hp isnt that big of a deal. However, for party PK you need with multiple ppl hitting you, its preferrable to have more HP as no point hiting hard it your a 2 hit.

Also when ya low geard or if u prefer use taila. even in a 1v1 but dont be noob and use the tailia that effects your opponets weapon. Say if you vsing a sin use spear tailia or one of the others so you get the added AC but your not cheating with the 50 weap defence cos its for a diff weapon. Its a cheap and easy way to get an extra 100 AC. I dont use that trick anymore cos i dont need to id prefer the 19 str from my +9 pauldren. But its handy when starting out.

Your gears seem nice for the server. Id work on the +9 armour full set then go for ROC+1's as the WE's dont increase much at +1. You shold have a full set of +8 HP armour aswell so u can mix and match depending on ya situation. Id use the 200HP valk and 20AC valk on that char and get the sin pathos gloves ifu dont have them allready. GEt LR and GR belts for quick swap when an ice or light mage starts to get annoying.

Then go from there. If you dont have a DOL get one best + u can find sheidls are a BP;s best friend. Then learn to right click it on and ya weapon back on when required. I have all points in STR cept for the smal amoutn require for my armour. I was planning to have the last 3 lvls in HP. You reall onlyu need AC and AP to 1v1 sinse u can hp pot the whole time yoru total hp isnt that big of a deal. However, for party PK you need with multiple ppl hitting you, its preferrable to have more HP as no point hiting hard it your a 2 hit.

Also when ya low geard or if u prefer use taila. even in a 1v1 but dont be noob and use the tailia that effects your opponets weapon. Say if you vsing a sin use spear tailia or one of the others so you get the added AC but your not cheating with the 50 weap defence cos its for a diff weapon. Its a cheap and easy way to get an extra 100 AC. I dont use that trick anymore cos i dont need to id prefer the 19 str from my +9 pauldren. But its handy when starting out.[/b]

yep, i have full +8 hp set, i have dol +6, and ss +6 (for running inside + tanking towers @ OB)

i dont have pathos gloves yet :P since.. i kinda quit my ardream char once i got to 100k np xD and didnt touch it much.. but gonna start on it again... i guess the 20 ac + 6% reduction to a class is good...

for pathos gloves, what would u recommend? for the 6% reduction? all 6 to rogues? or 3 rogues 3 mages? or?...

and i use lupus pendant for LR.. but i shuld get some kinda glacier belt i guess... now that u mention it xD. I plan on getting at least +9/19 str pauldron + pads.. since u gain a lot of AC.....

black_11

Did some changes yesterday, still working on some more res/ac
    [/b]
    Server?

TouchMyBlade

Ok here are some screen shots

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media