Page 290 of 548 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u stfu, ur another dude with GG items but VERY low on skillz.. ty [/b] thats funny coming from u ...
Page: 290

DisposableHero

u stfu,

ur another dude with GG items but VERY low on skillz..

ty [/b]

thats funny coming from u and ur clan, seen as it takes all 7 members of ur party to kill me while im debuffed..

if they need some warrior combo lesson im always here to help, happen to know a few good assasins too incase u guys need it..

Maybe i should stat full hp throw on a cs and run, then id have some skillz?

/dooshbag

Friends BP, was doing ardream hunt >.<, too lazy to lvl it to 59 so will never find out stats I guess >.<
    GG resist!
    [/b]
    Wow 100% stun, i&#39;d love for your friend to come Ares xD, nice AP though.

Brun

ill lighten up the mood rate my noob mage. im not a support mage like the others i like to hit hard
    avg damage with blade = 410-420ish depending on the nooby&#39;s resist

when im on the run

jeweetzelluf

thats funny coming from u and ur clan, seen as it takes all 7 members of ur party to kill me while im debuffed..

if they need some warrior combo lesson im always here to help, happen to know a few good assasins too incase u guys need it..

/dooshbag[/b]

haha read this 4,

1: it comes from me, not from my clan

2: u get killed easy by mrsivoje+IxA.. unduffed.. (proven by 1 of the last wars)

3: ur tink u was pro warrior? if u were the reaper dude.. then LOL on u. IxA, Xuuzoun are best warrior in ardream if u look at skillz and combo.. U at warrior, is probably even worse then with ur mage remember its not about 1 vs 1, but about brains and people around you in the party.. Ur crappy clan mostly take all other targets, so never really own compared with the items they have (+1+2+3uniques blabla)

4: stat on full hp and cs + run... good idea, like 1 of the last war, wenn ur full party couldnt kill our mage while he got iced by evry ice blade of u..

Wenn ur clan have party filled with the best people, u will win vs our clan with the best party.. just because ur clan have sick items

Still we kill more in ardream..

and lets stop talking about this here, cause this aint about stats. pm me ingame anytime

btw horrordude i tink its mrB0SS if u look at his NP&#39;s 600k np+?, u dont get that fast in ardream...

Seekor

hey bruno what + is your hellblood and flame rings?

Brun

hey bruno what + is your hellblood and flame rings?[/b]
    duel +2 flame rings hellblood+7

Taeho

duel +2 flame rings hellblood+7[/b]
    Sell them to me and go back to ice

Brun

Sell them to me and go back to ice [/b]
    =) offer

profs got posted in the Infinity forum ask their members
    and the char is getting shared, soviet posted 4-5 months ago a pic with the name mrB0SS ( 2.1k atp 950 ac .... ) dcz ardream rogue, hush can give u some more infos or ask debbie and now stfu cause ur gay mage and dinnertime got owned by the real _MissSixty_ haha ..[/b]
    lol their "proof" is Soviet posting a pic of mrb0ss char, if i posted a pic of your char that means i&#39;m you? No.

P.S I beat sixty on my mage with 2.6k out of 3.4k HP left with only 11 weapon def, i&#39;d probably shoot myself if i done as bad as he did.

Now stfu cuz you r gey!!@1&#39;1!!11!

ill lighten up the mood rate my noob mage. im not a support mage like the others i like to hit hard
    avg damage with blade = 410-420ish depending on the nooby&#39;s resist

when im on the run[/b]
    nice attacker mage :P how much does your dot damage do? (the spammable one lvl 19 or w/e)

Brun

wait till Taeho posts his ownage mage >_< and idk how much i do but i kno it owns ill look when the server comes up

/dooshbag[/b]
    its spelled douche bag h34r:

DisposableHero

haha read this 4,

1: it comes from me, not from my clan

2: u get killed easy by mrsivoje+IxA.. unduffed.. (proven by 1 of the last wars)

3: ur tink u was pro warrior? if u were the reaper dude.. then LOL on u. IxA, Xuuzoun are best warrior in ardream if u look at skillz and combo.. U at warrior, is probably even worse then with ur mage remember its not about 1 vs 1, but about brains and people around you in the party.. Ur crappy clan mostly take all other targets, so never really own compared with the items they have (+1+2+3uniques blabla)

4: stat on full hp and cs + run... good idea, like 1 of the last war, wenn ur full party couldnt kill our mage while he got iced by evry ice blade of u..

Wenn ur clan have party filled with the best people, u will win vs our clan with the best party.. just because ur clan have sick items

Still we kill more in ardream..

and lets stop talking about this here, cause this aint about stats. pm me ingame anytime

btw horrordude i tink its mrB0SS if u look at his NP&#39;s 600k np+?, u dont get that fast in ardream...[/b]
    1.who careS?

3. the last war u spam duff me cauz with out it u guys cant kill me, and it was sivoje ixa lordelfelmoradia + 2 random sins and that was duffed

3. I did more on my warrior with quest jewls then ixa can do with any of theitems he has and zuozon lol?? only time those two guys attack me is when they are backed by u or a clan party, and thats as a mage :/

4.yah rik got iced everytime and it was me soloing him, rest of the party was off else where, if our full party attacked him hed have died

maybe if u guys didnt town so often we&#39;d make more np of u in dcz..

Ur right its about stats, but dont post b4 u get ur facts strait

Oh and in australia every one spells it dooshbag

jeweetzelluf

3. the last war u spam duff me cauz with out it u guys cant kill me, and it was sivoje ixa lordelfelmoradia + 2 random sins and that was duffed

3. I did more on my warrior with quest jewls then ixa can do with any of theitems he has and zuozon lol?? only time those two guys attack me is when they are backed by u or a clan party, and thats as a mage :/

4.rest of the party was off else where, if our full party attacked him hed have died

maybe if u guys didnt town so often we&#39;d make more np of u in dcz..[/b]
    3a: thats called teamwork, we did that most of the times we killed u, but there was also a time i didnt duffed u but u died my mrs+ixa...

3b: i never saw ur warrior spamming the chat with kills, conclussion: u cant pk.. even with better dmg with quest&#39;s jewels.. grats for that!

4: u just made ur own conclussion, u guys suck cause u dont take important targets

we town? maybe some of the turkish members wenn they pk solo, i NEVER town!! maybe u forgot we have mages who know how too play mage so they TP.. oh, we do town sometimes, wenn orks at our base, so we can kill them

and d1nnert1me is just mrB0SS, the NP&#39;s he have is enough proof.. + the fact of his stats + the fact he aint responding anymore, so probably speachless

rik088

4.yah rik got iced everytime and it was me soloing him, rest of the party was off else where, if our full party attacked him hed have died[/b]
    erhm the full party atacked me... and apos (<3) and mrsivoje (<3) spam healed me so u guys couldnt get me down. and i killed u 2 times with my 100 spam dmg :P

but u wont see me in ardream for a long time got the ip bug shit again so love to all and have fun without me

bov4life

ps.

good job ur so pro in ur little world but allah wont bless u for that shit damn noob

lol @ skate <3 +1 to that

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread