Page 813 of 960 FirstFirst ... 313713763803809810811812813814815816817823863913 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Switched to BP for a little peep my stats This is with a Chaos Wirinom 7 + DD helm This ...
Page: 813

Switched to BP for a little peep my stats

This is with a Chaos Wirinom 7 + DD helm

This is my 1 Hander Build Smite +8 ^^ With DD helm

This is my play support build with DD helm

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

nice stats smokes but i see a hotter bp next to you

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveYouToo View Post
    what a retarded build. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say your on a server with no rare wep defense. How do you plan on playing support without weapon defense or a shield? How do you plan on attacking with so low mp, you really can't kill anything with that low mp. Even if you somehow managed to keep them stunned the whole time i bet they could outpot your damage. One malice and you're done in party pk. try again.
    My role in pk is to keep people alive by tping them. With a shield..I'd get more AC and wep defense, but..lose the stun and curse of having a staff. I admit the build has a few cons with my current uniques, but once I change them, it will be amazing. 11k HP, 1060 HP, and upgradeable dd helmet/talias, and I will be a tank. Hell I'm a tank right now without a dd helmet.

And, you don't have to be shield build to be support. In fact, having a shield would only make me LESS supportive, considering I will basically be a TP machine, instead of being able to stun/curse people with deadman's call. Honestly, it seems like mages have just become everyone's bitch, and even mage's themselves think all they can do to support is tp. I'm sorry your one of those mage's. But this build is the best I've ever had, and I've been Shell8, Crystal9, and paper build, and this build by far blows any other support build out of the water. I may get a gabs..MAY, if I have trouble staying alive. But as of now I do not.

ILoveYouToo

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    My role in pk is to keep people alive by tping them. With a shield..I'd get more AC and wep defense, but..lose the stun and curse of having a staff. I admit the build has a few cons with my current uniques, but once I change them, it will be amazing. 11k HP, 1060 HP, and upgradeable dd helmet/talias, and I will be a tank. Hell I'm a tank right now without a dd helmet.

And, you don't have to be shield build to be support. In fact, having a shield would only make me LESS supportive, considering I will basically be a TP machine, instead of being able to stun/curse people with deadman's call. Honestly, it seems like mages have just become everyone's bitch, and even mage's themselves think all they can do to support is tp. I'm sorry your one of those mage's. But this build is the best I've ever had, and I've been Shell8, Crystal9, and paper build, and this build by far blows any other support build out of the water. I may get a gabs..MAY, if I have trouble staying alive. But as of now I do not.
    Part of being a support mage is being versatile. You should be able to keep your party alive by tping, stunning/slowing or whatever else you can do to a priest to keep him from properly healing his party and helping attack when needed. Your mage can't slow or stun well, case closed on that. You have way too low mp and no int which makes makes you useless as an attacker. I don't know who lied to you but staff ap is not everything. The only thing you can really do is stay alive but a parasite and malice would leave you helpless. Basing your build on your hp with undying is not smart because once you're parasited im pretty sure any smart priest would just cure and give party 2k and ac. You don't need a ridiculous amount of hp or ac to be support. Support does not mean tank. You can't support your party being so one dimensional. if you want to be support and be a tank get a gab and put at least 200mp and 160 int. You won't have great hp but one you need to tank you can throw on the gab because it will make you so much harder to kill than if you have 11k hp. If you want to help kill the priests just put on your staff and with 200mp and 160 int you will stun and you will do average damage. I'm a light mage with 6k hp and 1k ac with full mp and my cursed staff is +9. I'm definatly not anyones tp bitch

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    Cwest archer, what do u think? Resists are low (getting HR soon) and i have MS for that...
    Was 1st day after ladder reset (still have S) and most my np is donated to the clan, dont flame me for that.

sweet ap (with warboost)
    but low ac :/
    but i guess on cw u r a beast :P
    overaall a sexy archer ftw

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    sweet ap (with warboost)
    but low ac :/
    but i guess on cw u r a beast :P
    overaall a sexy archer ftw
    thx, well with a WF what more could i get? :S

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveYouToo View Post
    Part of being a support mage is being versatile. You should be able to keep your party alive by tping, stunning/slowing or whatever else you can do to a priest to keep him from properly healing his party and helping attack when needed. Your mage can't slow or stun well, case closed on that. You have way too low mp and no int which makes makes you useless as an attacker. I don't know who lied to you but staff ap is not everything. The only thing you can really do is stay alive but a parasite and malice would leave you helpless. Basing your build on your hp with undying is not smart because once you're parasited im pretty sure any smart priest would just cure and give party 2k and ac. You don't need a ridiculous amount of hp or ac to be support. Support does not mean tank. You can't support your party being so one dimensional. if you want to be support and be a tank get a gab and put at least 200mp and 160 int. You won't have great hp but one you need to tank you can throw on the gab because it will make you so much harder to kill than if you have 11k hp. If you want to help kill the priests just put on your staff and with 200mp and 160 int you will stun and you will do average damage. I'm a light mage with 6k hp and 1k ac with full mp and my cursed staff is +9. I'm definatly not anyones tp bitch
    I cannot be full MP. It's impossible to stay alive long enough as full MP. I also get about 6k HP and 1k AC, but with those stats I cannot stay alive to support my party correctly. With 200 into MP, my damage with dual imirs +2 is only like..500-600 after reductions on their side, which is not enough to kill anything on my server. If I cant kill someone with 200 MP, I might as well have 139 MP and still not kill anyone. I will most likely be getting a shield, but I will not add anymore to MP. I have been every build I can think of, and this is by far the best support build for MY server.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

beaner needs to grab his testes and finish that lvl

thedarksidex

wow 501 PAGE lol

Quote Originally Posted by thedarksidex View Post
    wow 501 PAGE lol

lol u say page 501 when your on page 813??

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

neptune...rebirth or go home.

Nope they will fix it one day and it will look sexy again.
    And my armor is rebirth

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Nope they will fix it one day and it will look sexy again.
    And my armor is rebirth
    lol yeah "my" armor is rb also

yup and "my" character is also 83

Here my mage with newbi scrolls

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1