Page 292 of 960 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4xShards+8 1xSherion+8 1xAvedon+8 1xRaptor+8 2xSkellys 1xIn+0 1xGb+0 2xRol+1 1xRol+0 2xRe+1 1xEme+1 5xEme+0 1xWe+0 1xHa+7 For those items u dont need ...
Page: 292

Toredo

4xShards+8
    1xSherion+8
    1xAvedon+8
    1xRaptor+8
    2xSkellys
    1xIn+0
    1xGb+0
    2xRol+1
    1xRol+0
    2xRe+1
    1xEme+1
    5xEme+0
    1xWe+0
    1xHa+7
    For those items u dont need 2 babashop....

Aba is GG if he rly wants 2 go babashop he would buy a lvl 80 rouge.......xD[/b]
    Ofc..all ppl are pking with items like these and a lot better to be honest..
    Making raptors,shards+8,sherions+8 and dropped like 7 rols its really usual.. <_<

MrzLies

thx for the compliment...but no one ever said u scammed because u have "nice" items, pple says u are a scammer(which u are) because theres tons of proofs about it. so yeah what if u babashopped ur items, u bought em from scamming pple selling ur char thousands of times -.-[/b]

if i was a scammer and they had proof i ever scammed soemone u wouldnt be here kid .

liquidkk

and one more thing i never knew who is ur "friend" that buy u items for like 1xxx$ he must be a fucking good "friend" ah?

and one more thing i never knew who is ur "friend" that buy u items for like 1xxx$ he must be a fucking good "friend" ah?[/b]
    Rice is the pimp and aba&#39;s his bitch.

case closed

if i was a scammer and they had proof i ever scammed soemone u wouldnt be here kid .[/b]
    first of all, that made no sense at all. second, proof? theres tons of it, how about just asking many of the pple u "sold" ur acc to??

Aba

LOL....you think I babashopped that stuff? dude 90% of that crap WAS indeed farmed. You never saw me bosshunt? :lol: that makes me laugh...probably one of the top 5 bosshunters in diez.

and yes, my friends rice and jay have given me nice items....they play the account.

also, a lot of my friends who quit have given me their stuff, is that so hard to believe?

liquidkk

FFS... STOP IT FFS... if u dont like aba, or you are just jelouse about his items STFU and go play another thing FFS, he likes using his money in a game WHATS THE FUKKING PROBLEM???.
    Iv been acussed by a few bastards about being a scammer cause i have nice items that YES I BABASHOPPED, and that makes me what? nothing but a guy who wants to have the best he can...

GO aba babashop a fuking lvl 80 and fukking PWN AL THIS FORUM BRO.[/b]
    jelouse about his items? its only a game and he used real cash on it , i kinda feel sry for him about that...
    and babashop isnt helping for the game only makes it unfair because ppl can get insane gears like aba have w\o actually working for them(well aba did work for some of his gear but not something he use now)..

oO Jc Oo

with that ap u can beat ilusion? i wanna see it really, let see how goes ur items and skills, frap it.

Banned

<_< stop flaming aba, I didn&#39;t mean for my comment to turn into a baba bashing competition. Just kinda asking aba not to post stats so much. I honestly don&#39;t care if you have babashopped every last thing on your character, but I just don&#39;t like to see someone else post their stats and be laughed at b/c abashoppers stats have been bumped yet again. It&#39;s an awesome rogue and I have nothing against you, so don&#39;t take my statement the wrong way.

GetRichOrDieTrying

i is a rich motherfuker....fuk me pls :x

Aba

with that ap u can beat ilusion?[/b]

I can beat any rogue I think...have some trouble with a few warriors though

GetRichOrDieTrying

so "ur friend" buy u many +8 items and uniques +1\2\3 and u trade them for +9 shard and other stuff whats the diff if u buy the +9 item stright? still cant understand that...
    u "got" 99% of the items from ingame trades? u used all the babashop items for the trades so lol on that one...
    u almost never farmed bf\bowl\esl atleast i didnt see u too much for doing that so dont tell us u got even 10% of ur items by drops...
    thats all i have to say atleast be honest and say ur char items are 80-90% babashopped[/b]
    thats why u never get good items...cuz i killed all the bosses before u even get there :S

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Dark_sith

LOL....you think I babashopped that stuff? dude 90% of that crap WAS indeed farmed. You never saw me bosshunt? :lol: that makes me laugh...probably one of the top 5 bosshunters in diez[/b]
    Your only top 5 because u always loaded 2-4 seconds faster then me but remember who&#39;s your DADDY

that makes me laugh as well when everyone in our group were playing (DarkCrusade) we ran bosses better then everyone on orc side we would always clear bowl, clear eslant and take attila we were probably the top orc bosshunters at the time always clearing 2 servers most of the time. we also took bowl after war when we were on but not everything spawned all the time. The only people who would give us a run for our money are probably KB because of the high levels/gear and some of them loaded fast also on Human side when it was only 3 of us it was probably Amity because they had huge numbers against us and they knew what they were doing.

I&#39;ve been away from the game for a while but it&#39;s kinda funny how people think someone would waste thousands of dollars on this game if you want to get those +3 uniques sit in moradon and wait for that level 1 random character to start shouting selling rol+3,ROC+3, ETC ETC ETC and start offering most of what you got it&#39;s not that hard lol just because turks have them doesn&#39;t mean a english speaking person can&#39;t and if u want him to lose a 1vs1 pm him in-game and tell him Talos or Troll King is up :lol:

Aba

Your only top 5 because u always loaded 2-4 seconds faster then me but remember who&#39;s your DADDY

that makes me laugh as well when everyone in our group were playing (DarkCrusade) we ran bosses better then everyone on orc side we would always clear bowl, clear eslant and take attila we were probably the top orc bosshunters at the time always clearing 2 servers most of the time. we also took bowl after war when we were on but not everything spawned all the time. The only people who would give us a run for our money are probably KB because of the high levels/gear and some of them loaded fast also on Human side when it was only 3 of us it was probably Amity because they had huge numbers against us and they knew what they were doing.

I&#39;ve been away from the game for a while but it&#39;s kinda funny how people think someone would waste thousands of dollars on this game if you want to get those +3 uniques sit in moradon and wait for that level 1 random character to start shouting selling rol+3,ROC+3, ETC ETC ETC and start offering most of what you got it&#39;s not that hard lol just because turks have them doesn&#39;t mean a english speaking person can&#39;t and if u want him to lose a 1vs1 pm him in-game and tell him Talos or Troll King is up :lol:[/b]

lol or scream it on vent and page the shit out of me til I lag

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread