Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

rate my skill bar for DCZ

This is a discussion on rate my skill bar for DCZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol frite a flaming cleaver and a scorpion shield? where did u get those items?...
Page: 4

suicide_dela

lol frite a flaming cleaver and a scorpion shield? where did u get those items?

Sh11t

I changed the glowing of my weapon.
    For the ss, i dropped it :P

QueenPriest

thats the weirdest skill bar in the history of the game......

Ruthless

Suicide Dela > Wraith86 next time in a 1v1..definitley! ^_^
    i saw sig of sum1's dcz light mage from diez...got more nps than u do :lol:
    i think her name was Eriad or sumthing...lvl 59 light mage ftw!

Suicide Dela > Wraith86 :lol:

Sh11t

Originally posted by Ruthless
    Suicide Dela > Wraith86 next time in a 1v1..definitley! *^_^ *
    i saw sig of sum1's dcz light mage from diez...got more nps than u do *:lol: *
    i think her name was Eriad or sumthing...lvl 59 light mage ftw! * *

Suicide Dela > Wraith86 *:lol:
    +1

Mephistophele

Originally posted by 1UnknownMuthaFuka
    "You know people who often call others a -fag- is most likely hiding their sexuality" - Dr. Phil
    Did he just quote Dr. Phil?....

:unsure:

Oh yeah, and if you're serious, you prolly get pwned so many times in DCZ it's not even funny.

Satty

i wonder why ur all like "ur retard".i think its pretty obvious that he is kidding

Originally posted by Ruthless
    Suicide Dela > Wraith86 next time in a 1v1..definitley! *^_^ *
    i saw sig of sum1's dcz light mage from diez...got more nps than u do *:lol: *
    i think her name was Erida or sumthing...lvl 59 light mage ftw! * *

Suicide Dela > Wraith86 *:lol:
    fixed it for you

Smurfs

pff bfd too modest you didnt mention your nps

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    illusion is the cheapest skill and using it jsut proves u have no skill in a 1v1
    +1, Illusion is a retarded ass skill...like today in dcz 3v1 with random sins, I was illusioned literally every 2 seconds, they just took turns hitting me with it...but did them no good.....BFD 3, noob turks 0

Banned

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    illusion is the cheapest skill and using it jsut proves u have no skill in a 1v1
    +1, Illusion is a retarded ass skill...like today in dcz 3v1 with random sins, I was illusioned literally every 2 seconds, they just took turns hitting me with it...but did them no good.....BFD 3, noob turks 0[/b]
    then whats your opinion about lvl 72 blind skill? its just another form of illusion to me.

illusion = enemy miss attack so you can heal up
    blind = blind your enemy so you can heal up

so whats the difference?

P.S. wraith you need to read zero's guide on how to set up a skill bar.

blinding doesn't work 100% of the time from what I understand also has a longer cool down time I think...but it's an attack skill 200% dmg same as pierce, whereas illusion you can use every 5 seconds I think...not sure since I don't use...But back to the difference, when you're blinding all you can do is pot, can't see where you're running, who's around you, can't attack you're opponents. Illusion just increases the chances of missing an attack. If you need illusion to be able to pot up during a 1v1 or even a 3v1, then you don't stand much of a chance of winning.

Blinding is an extremely effective tool if you need to get away from somebody...granted it works, say a 72 sin vs a 75 warrior, legcut and about to die? blinding ftw

Long post short....blinding is a useful skill...illusion is not

Originally posted by Smurfs
    pff bfd too modest you didnt mention your nps
    no need....it's in the sig :lol:

Banned

you're an idiot, you're saying blinding a warriors will help u ro run from a warrior.... isnt that kinda of a pussy move? like using illusion in a 1v1 against sins. dont contradict your own argument.

oh and i forgot, instead of blinding to get away from leg cut there is something call cure curse.

I used that as an example, I could care less if blinding never worked other than the 200% dmg part, not that I'll ever get to use it...so let's say a normal 72 sin (ie chiting 8/shell 7 md 8's maybe shard 8's uniques +0) is running somewhere in cz, and out of the blue someone like lordofthehumans or even faalyet_volcom with his 3100 ap and 8k hp shows up, leg cuts/screams you and is just working you over, you shouldn't try to get away? Tactical withdrawl is nothing close to the same as spamming illusion in a 1v1

or another example, your mage is about to die and the only way to save him is to use blinding so that the attacker can't finish him off, should you do it?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast