Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Salmin VS Nati

This is a discussion on Salmin VS Nati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually, i respect u for showin it here, even when it was 4 vss.. 3-1. the part i didnt like ...
Page: 3

Banned

actually, i respect u for showin it here, even when it was 4 vss.. 3-1. the part i didnt like is, me on Natichar when u telling me i can use shell helmet+7 and now ur crying over plate+7.
    was thinking u changed, i didnt think ull give me the items, to be honest, but u didnt have to bitch about me getting items if i beat u.

-Rein (elad)[/b]

i already posted that i forgot to fraps the 2nd round which was a pretty close one...

this is the history of why nati wont get the items

first vs in arena. me 68, nati 70
    he beated me like 3 times, but then i was warmed up and i got him 3-1.. and then he just left even tho we had time left on our scrolls
    i said he had BB, he and his friends were all saying he didnt... i then checked my fraps and i saw him doing first like 560dmg, then 550... and after explaining the game to him for about an hour or two, he said: yes i have BB but you are babashoped

so he lied

2nd time.. i said he will get the items if he beat me... he come to arena and says "no helms" i didn't even use a paper helm or anything... and we vsed for very long time and none could kill the other. He said i was suppose to give him the items.
    After a while i looked at kingofknight, and there he had a paper dd helm which wasn't there before
    he said he borrowed it from a friend.. ?? why, to cheat when vsing me?

so he lied again

3rd time i just said.. lets vs with plate helmets +1 and ya he said np. This time he beated me 3-1. And i was going to give him the items, since i thought he has become more honest. But then u see the plate helm +7/12dex on kingofknight and i ask my self? even tho 20def,12dex doesnt do much difference, does this douche deserve a price?? and like the other times he didn't focus on saying why he "lied", but he did make other excuses about me and my items

strike 3. No items bb

this could be compared to a boxer?... first time mayb he lies about his weight? next time he uses steroids, and 3rd time mayb he uses nonlegal gloves?? and even tho he could have beaten his opponent without any cheat, he doesn't deserve a price

He may be good in verses, but he is pathetic

Banned

i can only say that a rogue with your combo will never kill me... your skills fail too much. Really strange for me that Nati lose HP agaist a rogue that fail skills so much... Hey salmin i have nothing agaist you, i think you are a good gun but try learn a better kind of combo, minor is almost perfect but combo fail if u want beat the best rogue u need learn how do not fail skill also after 4 min of VS..Remember that is better speed down a bit the combo than keep do it fast and fail skills

I met Nati in Hells Gram server time time ago too bad that at that time i was with my old modem and keeping get dc/lag and couldnt do a real VS with him and few other pro rogue/ warriors in manes and other servers....

next time ill be happy if salmin nati and outofcontrol will join HG and do some VS for fun

Banned

i can only say that a rogue with your combo will never kill me... your skills fail too much. Really strange for me that Nati lose HP agaist a rogue that fail skills so much... Hey salmin i have nothing agaist you, i think you are a good gun but try learn a better kind of combo, minor is almost perfect but combo fail if u want beat the best rogue u need learn how do not fail skill also after 4 min of VS..Remember that is better speed down a bit the combo than keep do it fast and fail skills

I met Nati in Hells Gram server time time ago too bad that at that time i was with my old modem and keeping get dc/lag and couldnt do a real VS with him and few other pro rogue/ warriors in manes and other servers....

next time ill be happy if salmin nati and outofcontrol will join HG and do some VS for fun [/b]
    +1
    I totally agree with you

Banned

+1
    I totally agree with you[/b]

okey like always, there are people with bigger mouths then skills
    check the new video i added to the topic and see how it looks when vpn isnt lagging

Boyce

lol he beat you full hp last fight...
    lmao why is nati leader of undestructablez, what a disgrace

lol he beat you full hp last fight...
    lmao why is nati leader of undestructablez, what a disgrace[/b]
    u quit ko, but are still on 'ko4life' your the discrace bud! shoox

Boyce

u quit ko, but are still on 'ko4life' your the discrace bud! shoox[/b]
    nice comparison there.. from a clan leader to that wtf?
    theres other sections than the ko one btw BLIND LOL!????????

ok you got me

Italus

nice comparison there.. from a clan leader to that wtf?
    theres other sections than the ko one btw BLIND LOL!????????[/b]
    +1

Boyce

ok you got me [/b]
    ey steve mate you dont play wiggaonatrigga anymore, update sig? lol noob lier

it looks nice

Banned

EDIT= saw the 2nd movie where u dont get lags VPN... here we go now is pretty good !!

Banned

EDIT= saw the 2nd movie where u dont get lags VPN... here we go now is pretty good !![/b]

ty, next hellsgarem i will play on a swedish account and everyone who want's a vs will get one.. even tho i will prolly be exhausted after a couple ^^

why nati losing hp against him? probably cuz this guy got like x5 items more . salmin, i was on NatiChar and u told me clearly i can use shel helmet+7 and u dont care. ur just making up exuses.

Banned

why nati losing hp against him? probably cuz this guy got like x5 items more . salmin, i was on NatiChar and u told me clearly i can use shel helmet+7 and u dont care. ur just making up exuses.[/b]
    becuz i was going to borrow a shell +7 helm... but my friend wasn't on msn. But that is still not the point... Nati actually made a plate +7 helm so he would get advantage, since he knew i would use a +1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast