Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Salmin VS Nati

This is a discussion on Salmin VS Nati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we had this plate+7.. since the server came up, first day. really dude, ur making a drama on plate7 rofl.... ...
Page: 4

we had this plate+7.. since the server came up, first day. really dude, ur making a drama on plate7 rofl.... btw i remmber clearly u said.. oky use shel7 ill use plate 1 hehe . dude... stop telling ppl bull shit, wont make u look good.

@ cardinal vs, if u could control ur mana u would kill cardinal full hp, u had like 5k mana left.

Banned

we had this plate+7.. since the server came up, first day. really dude, ur making a drama on plate7 rofl.... btw i remmber clearly u said.. oky use shel7 ill use plate 1 hehe . dude... stop telling ppl bull shit, wont make u look good.

@ cardinal vs, if u could control ur mana u would kill cardinal full hp, u had like 5k mana left.[/b]

dual minor = i can spam the 5k mana in a sec if needed, but i rather focus at my combo

i dont like to cry about things like you guys.. thats why i accepted the vs, but i just choose not to give him the items i promised, becuz of what i posted before

why don't u go plate +1 vs shell +7 ... its only 56def,12dex difference
    and how come when i told you to merch your helm, you didn't? like you were hiding it?

btw, this excuse for using plate +7 is as lame as the one for using DD... "its a friends" , "we had it since the start of the server" ... ohh well then its cool, go ahead and use it

your attitude is like: its okey since we have a good explanation
    lieing about BB = its okey since you have better gear then us
    lieing about DD = its okey since its a friends helm
    lieing about plate +7 = its okey since we had it from the start of the server

BB> u sucked so came up with bull shit.
    DD> we used it once and KOK showed it rofl.
    PLATE7> thats the shit u came with .

u made me lose ed, use pack of sc, use alot of souls, but i came since i was getting dv8 rol1. u allways said u would give it if u lose, and u have a word blablabla. ur full of bull shit sir.

Motnahp

Wasn't the real card....
    Unless you guys planned to make him look like he can't minor?

And learn to use Rs Salmin.... using purely Skills are not getting you anywhere if you can't kill with them

definatly not the real cardinal..ive vs'd cardinal a bunch and hes not that bad..i means he's no steven but come on..the guy on his account was stopping his minor everytime he used a skill.

Banned

Wasn't the real card....
    Unless you guys planned to make him look like he can't minor?
    And learn to use Rs Salmin.... using purely Skills are not getting you anywhere if you can't kill with them[/b]

i have him on msn.. so don't talk

"And learn to use Rs" who are you to judge which combo is best?

magnified

yeah, i hope that wasnt the real cardinal..

i doubt Tom would lose like this and have no reply, tom rapes..

Banned

yeah, i hope that wasnt the real cardinal..

i doubt Tom would lose like this and have no reply, tom rapes..[/b]

he beated me a couple of times.. and i him a couple.. but i just showed this one to show my combo

thats better on vs with cardinal, getting 10-11 skills... suprised cardinal looses, rly thought he better

tekl2elite

I did loose. That was just one of my 3 bad verses lol. They were all bad, kept failing skills all that day. You noticed in his video I would miss thrust like every other time. I have my moments when im good on Cwest, then I have my bad moments. Not always pro :]

hehe i know wat u mean :P woot first Iron belt from isi xD

kibal

More than 4 min spaming minor , i got tired after 1 min of minor spam .

I did loose. That was just one of my 3 bad verses lol. They were all bad, kept failing skills all that day. You noticed in his video I would miss thrust like every other time. I have my moments when im good on Cwest, then I have my bad moments. Not always pro :][/b]
    You have ur horrible moments , istn only about fail skills , u were stoping minor each soul pot rofl.

tekl2elite

You have ur horrible moments , istn only about fail skills , u were stoping minor each soul pot rofl.[/b]
    I think that was the verse I was trying to fraps when he said he was frapsing. Not sure. I just reinstalled Vista and got 4gigs of ram, but when I tried to fraps before. Sometimes it will be fine but then sometimes it will be really bad where I cut out to 1-5fps from 30 in a split second. Thats the minor u see that im fucking up on. I probably wasn't attacking too lol.

I also updated my BIOS which was a really old version on my motherboard and it had a lot of problems with the video card. I got dual 8800gts, I shouldn't lag out like that lol. Which I don't anymore, frapsing at 40fps so I wont have this excuse anymore :]

Oh and another edit lol. Im working on my video now salmin :]

You have ur horrible moments , istn only about fail skills , u were stoping minor each soul pot rofl.[/b]
    and everytime most of the time when he used skill. dissapointed tom O_o. that was terrible lol.

Banned

and everytime most of the time when he used skill. dissapointed tom O_o. that was terrible lol.[/b]

ya tom had a bad moment...(just like me in this vs with nati).. but i nailed my combo so it's still worth showing ^^

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast