Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gz...
Page: 4

robinn1

gz

Can some1 in Insanity take vid next week when they take it back? Would be interested to see :lol:[/b]
    we will

NuXx

gratz
    good thing u know what u can expect from ex clanies (Bros)
    not all but
    pathetic

NathanAlgren

congrazt

gratz
    not all but
    pathetic[/b]
    how's it pathetic? we arent in ur clan anymore so we have to help u keep castle? attacking castle is part of the game why attend a CASTLE SIEGE WAR if ur not gonna fight for the castle. we helped the first couple weeks by pking but now we decided to attack. it's just a game and if u dont like how we play it then there's nothing i can do about that

how's it pathetic? we arent in ur clan anymore so we have to help u keep castle? attacking castle is part of the game why attend a CASTLE SIEGE WAR if ur not gonna fight for the castle. we helped the first couple weeks by pking but now we decided to attack. it's just a game and if u dont like how we play it then there's nothing i can do about that [/b]
    Actually we dont like how you guys got more then almost ANYONE in the clan, then just ditched us.

I find it low

But GG! Grats for the win!

Banned

how's it pathetic? we arent in ur clan anymore so we have to help u keep castle? attacking castle is part of the game why attend a CASTLE SIEGE WAR if ur not gonna fight for the castle. we helped the first couple weeks by pking but now we decided to attack. it's just a game and if u dont like how we play it then there's nothing i can do about that [/b]

true but meh.. ^_^ still luv ya <3

grr i wish k2 didn&#39;t get rid of /moviemode .... or i would fraps next week xD

gratz
    not all but
    pathetic[/b]
    Didn&#39;t you sell your character right after clan awardings a while back? O_o Anyways; I logged on right as CSW was starting cuz it sounded like it would be a fun time, and it was. To be honest, I don&#39;t see why we&#39;re getting all this "ex clannies backstab" flack, for we obviously had made our intentions clear that we were going to attack and we did so. Our goal was to have fun, like i said last week, and we definitely achieved it. Say what you like, but I really think you guys take this game too seriously, and that&#39;s why you turn to such bitter ends when you actually lose for once. We had three clans allied, you had 3 clans in your alliance. Randoms showed up like NoobieS and Allstars, but guess what.. They were trying to take it from us, too. It was some of the best PK i&#39;ve had in a very, very long time and I was proud of both our alliance and yours for putting up such admirable fights throughout the entire war.

You had your time in the limelight for 6 whole months, and I am proud to say I was able to take part in that for a decent amount of time. Last week we went in the with the intention of having fun and while just fucking around we got into the crystal room and actually took it down some. Because of this, we decided to see if it was just a fluke or actually a possibility.

I don&#39;t understand why harsh words were exchanged afterwards, I only can vouch for what I said, and that was "No army is too strong for insanity." I felt it was appropriate to say, for last week whenever I tried to speak to any insanity members after the war, i was spammed that exact same line over and over and found it quite rude and obnoxious. Don&#39;t make definitive statements that you cannot upkeep, for saying "No army" means you are insinuating that you can handle anything, but apparently this week it was not the case.

GL and hf at future CSWs

great job guys, gtz for BL SG BBH ally

Didn&#39;t you sell your character right after clan awardings a while back? O_o Anyways; I logged on right as CSW was starting cuz it sounded like it would be a fun time, and it was. To be honest, I don&#39;t see why we&#39;re getting all this "ex clannies backstab" flack, for we obviously had made our intentions clear that we were going to attack and we did so. Our goal was to have fun, like i said last week, and we definitely achieved it. Say what you like, but I really think you guys take this game too seriously, and that&#39;s why you turn to such bitter ends when you actually lose for once. We had three clans allied, you had 3 clans in your alliance. Randoms showed up like NoobieS and Allstars, but guess what.. They were trying to take it from us, too. It was some of the best PK i&#39;ve had in a very, very long time and I was proud of both our alliance and yours for putting up such admirable fights throughout the entire war.

You had your time in the limelight for 6 whole months, and I am proud to say I was able to take part in that for a decent amount of time. Last week we went in the with the intention of having fun and while just fucking around we got into the crystal room and actually took it down some. Because of this, we decided to see if it was just a fluke or actually a possibility.

I don&#39;t understand why harsh words were exchange afterwords, I only can vouch for what I said, and that was "No army is too strong for insanity." I felt it was appropriate to say, for last week whenever I tried to speak to any insanity members after the war, i was spammed that exact same line over and over and found it quite rude and obnoxious. Don&#39;t make definitive statements that you cannot upkeep, for saying "No army" means you are insinuating that you can handle anything, but apparently this week it was not the case.

GL and hf at future CSWs [/b]
    Then why at the end of csw did i see YOUR CHARACTER yelling

" NO ARMY IS TOO STRONG FOR INSANITY ZUAH ZUAH NO ARMY TO STRONG ZU!!!!!!"

No harsh words? Dont be a hypocrit.

No harsh words? Dont be a hypocrit.[/b]
    I ask of you to actually read my post and not skim it, and maybe you can understand rather than looking dumb. I said, if you read, that my comment was "No army is too strong for Insanity," and I do not deny that. I also provided a reason as to why I did so, and if you find that to be a "harsh comment" then why did all of your clannies do it last week? To me, the harsh comments were more like "Fuck insanity, fuck daddy cool" or "Insanity is noob asdadasd" that kind of BS, because we know it is not true. Obviously you guys are one of the best clans in US KO, why would I try to say otherwise? I&#39;m just saying that I made the comment I did due to the fact I felt annoyed at your clan&#39;s behavior the week prior when you guys were the victors.

kdoyle

Bua Bya Insanity :P

[/b]

enjoy it while it lasts we will get it back ;D

No harsh words? Dont be a hypocrit.[/b]
    he was mocking you. ur clan spammed him with the no army is too strong for insanity bs and now a army just took down ur castle. i dont wanna argue no more, next week insanity will try to take it back and bros,sg,bl will try to defend and we&#39;ll see who wins. no point in calling eachother names just play the game and let ur actions speak

NaidenZ

everyone who have that sig " no army is too strong for Insanity " should take it off

good job and I&#39;m glad to see this

what I feel funny is how some people are so sure they gonna take it back

I gonna log on a lvl 60 acc next csw xD

Zyndram^^

Big thanks to BrosBeforeHos & BloodLine and every1 who helped us !!!

love u guys <3 :wub:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast