Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie

This is a discussion on Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya it doesnt sound right ;/ he might be confused edit; - he just sent me a ss and he ...
Page: 12

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ya it doesnt sound right ;/ he might be confused

edit; - he just sent me a ss and he has 2283 ap with wolf.

Nice movie, but need to perfect a little your combo 7/10

im sure... its 7.6k fully scrolled... theres no way he only has 2281 ap with 255 str build at lvl 80, with a hellbreaker 7 thats physically impossible... i had over 2400 with raptor 7 at lvl 74, regardless of all that he still runs from me in cz... and refuses to 1v1 me[/b]
    impossible to get 2.4k ap at 74 without uniques if im not wrong i got like 2.5 or 2.6k ap with dual roc, dual we shell set +8 iron set and raptor +8, =O and about 2.3k ap is kinda low for a lvl 80 but who knows maybe hes poor no?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

impossible to get 2.4k ap at 74 without uniques if im not wrong i got like 2.5 or 2.6k ap with dual roc, dual we shell set +8 iron set and raptor +8, =O and about 2.3k ap is kinda low for a lvl 80 but who knows maybe hes poor no?[/b]
    well i just downloaded the movie... when hes on undying he has 11127 hp... and he has 6.2k base with his normal stuff on... i was on 7.6k hp... so i had 1.4k more hp than him IF he was unbuffed... im guessing he was, i HIGHLY doubt parasite... but i was tormented... he was hitting me for twice as much as i was hitting him ON MY screen.... id rather be hitting for twice the damage IMO

his base hp with normal stuff is 5.4.

his base hp with normal stuff is 5.4.[/b]
    thats a lie, look at his pk video... he has 7.7k with 1500 scroll... download it from rapidshare and check...

on top of that the SS of him killing me, on 11127 with undying... GG

Edit:

and heres from his supposed "vs" with me

if it was a vs, notice how hes down nearly 9k hp... when i on scrolls have 7.6k... and im pretty sure thats from when i was 76 or 77... so even less hp

Plus look who got a kill in his party, very close to the coordinates he killed Deli at hmmmm Gangbang

Hostibus

lot of rumors there .. and damn are u sure its +7 hb ? cause that ap really doesnt sound correct ;x

He uses sse's and yes it is +7

Hostibus

last time u guys said he has PEs -.- well whatever who cares ^^

EDIT : About the ss deli posted - looking on the location + his party and the GR Potion - they`re rushing out of hb i belive ;D

hm i think he was using sse's on them fraps but now he's using dual pe, i got a ss of his stats just gotta ask him if i can post it

thats a lie, look at his pk video... he has 7.7k with 1500 scroll... download it from rapidshare and check...

on top of that the SS of him killing me, on 11127 with undying... GG

Edit:

and heres from his supposed "vs" with me

if it was a vs, notice how hes down nearly 9k hp... when i on scrolls have 7.6k... and im pretty sure thats from when i was 76 or 77... so even less hp

Plus look who got a kill in his party, very close to the coordinates he killed Deli at hmmmm Gangbang[/b]
    So what his party members attacked you, you tanked them to get sirlegend down 8-9k hp then they got out of the screen so he could get a SS literally the very second you died?
    Or wait? You are attacking him? You obviously weren't running then, either that or you suck at targeting enemy's in a gang bang.

Opakigad

This argument has no point especially cuz its not the guy whose video is this arguing.

So what his party members attacked you, you tanked them to get sirlegend down 8-9k hp then they got out of the screen so he could get a SS literally the very second you died?
    Or wait? You are attacking him? You obviously weren't running then, either that or you suck at targeting enemy's in a gang bang.[/b]
    rofl... this is the funniest thing ive read all day...

I gave 2 situational explanations, but u choose one to ridicule, lawl.

regardless of what happened... theres proof there that he sucked... If i do 2k more damage to him than he does when he has hell blade, and similar aps (with the duals there) thats pretty significant. plus it wasnt me there in that SS... i dont vs right next to base, if im gonna vs ill run away so we have room where ppl wont bother us. and i dont use the duals ever except in xp ._. i hate em.

the whole point of my post is hes not very good, if u personally think i suck, 1v1 me... or watch my videos.

hm i think he was using sse's on them fraps but now he's using dual pe, i got a ss of his stats just gotta ask him if i can post it[/b]
    10 hp doesnt increase ur hp by 800, im sry

he does have low ap

did you see how much i was hitting him for? maybe his undying had just run out, but then again, i was tormented and hes still a pussy

He definitely has ac buffs and wolf, maybe he didnt have his typical undying but im tormented and he still runs like a pussy, when theres another priest by him... AND IF HE WAS PARASITED, im hitting him for 500s, and u say his hp goes down 1/4 every hit? that would mean he has 2k hp? O_O obvious Bullshit... his hp didnt drop 1/4 every hit, u are blind

Anyways, if u really think that piece of shit is better than me compare our combos from my video and his... in 1v1s i barely ever make a mistake... on the other hand he misses at least 3 hell blades in each 1v1. OR WAIT! BETTER YET! ASK HIM TO 1V1 ME! Im willing to bet he will say he has to merchant, or has to walk his dog, or some other bullshit excuse cuz he doesnt want to embarass himself. He runs from me in CZ. He sucks.

Hes just like all the other noob lvl 80 warriors, CalvinKlein, Elturqo... they all suck and all use undying in pk and 1v1s and run like noobs when they realise they suck and cant kill me.[/b]
    Your getting way to heated torwards a guy who can't defend himself.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast