Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

some turk pms - lock pls

This is a discussion on some turk pms - lock pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Trimovax im boring this forum... all days they write " fuk turk, stupid turk ,hacker turk" * ...
Page: 9

cRuX

Originally posted by Trimovax
    im boring this forum... all days they write " fuk turk, stupid turk ,hacker turk" *
    im a Turk.. im not hacker im not stupid bla bla... im just player... DO U UNDERSTAND ?
    im *just player...

now im quiting this forum and *i dont sing up this forum.. bb aLL

ImTheLast / TheLast clannie
    ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID
    seriously are you mentally handicapped? they say FUCKING "TURK" a turk..1 turk..UNO TURKO..a single turk..comprende?
    that's the problem with Turkish people..they don't understand english..they think "Turk" is plural meaning every single fucking turk in the universe..IF SOMEONE SAYS "STUPID TURK"..they're saying he's stupid..and he's turkish..they said nothing on the matter that ALLL TURKS ARE STUPID....

MarvinTheMartian

crux, actually when i post and say anything about turks....its not one, its all ( with the exception of one, 2 tops ) but most people yea, they are talking about one...until 15 min. later when another one pisses them off etc.

blackholesun

Long time no see KO , still same topics are being discussed .
    I have a feeling that the turks who curse and swear in the game wouldn't appear in this forum xD

KrisTysonLegolas

1. He dosnt play that warrior no longer and he was lvl 50 for dlw

2. hehe i like the pm's :lol:

3.sooo many flames...face it 99% of the turks that play this game cheat and YOU know it <_<

IntrepidTimorous

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trimovax
    im boring this forum... all days they write " fuk turk, stupid turk ,hacker turk" *
    im a Turk.. im not hacker im not stupid bla bla... im just player... DO U UNDERSTAND ?
    im *just player...

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID
    seriously are you mentally handicapped? they say FUCKING "TURK" a turk..1 turk..UNO TURKO..a single turk..comprende?
    that's the problem with Turkish people..they don't understand english..they think "Turk" is plural meaning every single fucking turk in the universe..IF SOMEONE SAYS "STUPID TURK"..they're saying he's stupid..and he's turkish..they said nothing on the matter that ALLL TURKS ARE STUPID....[/b]
    YOU CANT SAY WE ARE STUPID.YOU ARE STUPID !!!

rattrap

Originally posted by IntrepidTimorous+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IntrepidTimorous)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trimovax

im *just player...

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID
    that's the problem with Turkish people..they don't understand english..they think "Turk" is plural meaning every single fucking turk in the universe..IF SOMEONE SAYS "STUPID TURK"..they're saying he's stupid..and he's turkish..they said nothing on the matter that ALLL TURKS ARE STUPID....
    YOU CANT SAY WE ARE STUPID.YOU ARE STUPID !!![/b]
    read pls.... if you noticed its not plural and btw your stupid :lol:

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    hey man i never say my nation are the best but you cant say when 3 or 4 turks say about your mother all turks are bad *
    i see many people in the game that say the same [ fuck your mother, daddy, fuck....] and that people *
    are not turks all the time
    that are only few people you cant say anything about the complete nation... YOU UNDERSTAND?
    ITS ENOUGH MAN I HEARD ENOUGH ABOUT TURKS WHEN YOU HATE TURKS THEN PLAY A OTHER GAME *
    I Hate Rasism are you a Nazi??? *I think not...
    USA isnt a homogenous state you understand Multiculture? *
    You cant judge a nation when 3,4 or 5 people say shit in this game
    Enjoy the game and judge your own nation usa is not the best state with humanous justice and good peoples

P.S : yes he provake read better man...!
    All Turks are not muslim
    turkey = moslem, jewish, orthodoxe christ
    allah is gay ^_^

proof of god=0
    allah is gay=0

0=0

allah is gay :lol:

5DollahSuckySucky

00o0

once again.... stop being children

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789