Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

StunnerKillah aka Luscious

This is a discussion on StunnerKillah aka Luscious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edited wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much to be enjoyable for me :/...
Page: 2

Imhotep

Edited wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much to be enjoyable for me :/

StunerKillah

....i know for a fact
    u use paper dd in vs... and do u also use pedal.. ? only reason i can think of spiked 700 or less with 2.1k ap is if u used a taila PAULDRON ...
    IMO nothing agint u .. u just wanted to make a video where u went around and best all the gg ppl in girakon so u had to do sth ... those items are nothing...[/b]
    stonelz logs with my account. sexe logged with it also. ask them if they saw any paper dd helm OR dd talia.

Banned

cleaver +9 = shard +8, shard +8 fails a little less and cleavers give more little more ap, but still the same thing, so what daggers lol[/b]
    +1

Imagine wasting so much money just to look pretty..PFFF

>AppleSauce<

love the video, short and nice.....

4min vid, awesome!!!! not long and boring

and i doubt he using talia or paper def like u guys accusing him of.....
    he even show himself vsing with no neck or belt, seems like a fair player

9/10

StunerKillah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moe867JCXDI

ppl from old cypher knows me. check 00:55. same skill bar same combo. this video is like 3,5 years old and there was no pedal at that time. i was just keep practicing with that new "minor combo" at that time.

Banned

question again how do you minor with right click while click skills?

dartagon

not that bad, i liked the editing (even if it has to much xD) and music was already used in a lot of vids

your combo still need some practice tought... showing the ending of ea vs and still fails 2-3 skills is pretty average. keep training its probably because u use click combo, tried it and yeah its pretty hard to make it fast w/o failure so i propose you to learn an other technique.

overall 7/10

btw you will see me soon in cz, MrAgony

Boyce

GG muzo. Nice video and nice skills.
    Who can't you beat atm at gira?

StunerKillah

showing the ending of ea vs and still fails 2-3 skills is pretty average.[/b]

actually i never fail any skill. i hit 12 skills in 1 spike cool down but with fraps i miss alot. that's why i always turn on the fraps in the end of the vs.

@boyce

2-3 80 warriors. but i can take them down for sure with the critical power.

magnified

muzoo baba...

nice vid bro... dont u miss the good ol times at gira leeching our evil wizard? !!! xD

9/10 vid.. !

....i know for a fact
    u use paper dd in vs...?only reason i can think of spiked 700 or less with 2.1k ap is if u used a taila PAULDRON ...
    IMO nothing agint u .. u just wanted to make a video where u went around and best all the gg ppl in girakon so u had to do sth ... those items are nothing...[/b]
    if you want an SS of all of muzo's items im sure he wouldnt be mad if i posted them and i know for a fact he has no DD talia nor paper DD :S when i logged he had IN and GB but i guess now he has IB xD

TopCat

if you want an SS of all of muzo's items im sure he wouldnt be mad if i posted them and i know for a fact he has no DD talia nor paper DD :S when i logged he had IN and GB but i guess now he has IB xD[/b]
    still doesnt explain 700 spike...but w/e

Nice .
    How the hell do you click combo and right click minor at the same time?[/b]
    Thinking the same. How can u right and left click and get the left click not locked on your skills?

MirZa117

Thinking the same. How can u right and left click and get the left click not locked on your skills?[/b]
    yeah, care to explain? ._.

nice

liked it the music :P

edit: song name pls

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast