Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A.

This is a discussion on T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was like the orignality in style very much is very good video...
Page: 4

I was like the orignality in style very much is very good video

Casablanca

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Casablanca@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

Casa i dont know if u cheated or really care i am positive sid and set did proof soon or may be they will admit live on the forums???? wait to see...

dont worry i didnt , i would never cheat. why u think im still wearing a giga+7, DR and WP?
    and for my combo, its really that bad?
    Sorry xD not the best :P but then again i hate videos its not like accurate. For the most part from a vid u can get an idea of how sumone plays but real way is a 1v1...[/b]
    never said i was the best

QuIcK

Originally posted by xourico
    real way is a 8vs8 <_<

this is a teamplay game!!! <_<
    People that suck at 1v1 say this <_< and we are talking about combo not team spirit shut up...

Wooshy

Originally posted by Casablanca

never said i was the best
    but siga did

anyway, really good movie, sweet style, maybe some more footage, (like party vs party), loved too see different parts from each character, u got skills.... keep doing movies, just don go saying "all legit" when its not .

ps. getsome is / wuz best clan in beramus....after old respect , never had an official party vs party fight tho..... would have been really nice. (no, that 4 v 5 we had doesnt count cuz we were using buff :P)

Casablanca

lol so all the times u tried to raid us when we were expin u think we were scrolled?
    getsome was great, too bad the hackers / scammers got us.. =(

Wooshy

u think we were scrolled too :P? we pk 90% on buffs, 10% with scroll, at hb / bowl, (or when we chase u down in both servers, at all spots at cz till u give up)

same, 4 lost accounts over here....

cRuX

Originally posted by Siga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Siga)</div>
    Originally posted by Wooshy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Siga

where as u calling us "macro cuban wiggers' is just the talk of a noob, who will never be the best. lvl and items are one thing. its about the skillz. and yeah, some people in the video have done shit. iv done shit. we were punished. and allowd to play. if u got beef, take it up with k2. *

Originally posted by Siga

This is the best video you will ever see....nothing like the 10min ego fest for one guy...or one clan...this is the best, of the best, of the legits, of beramus, in the game of Knight Online. *
    h43r:

look...just cuzz some peopel did shit in the past...dosnt mean that aint legit today.

and crux. go flame somewhere eles. no one cares. ur a 13 year old kid whos got some balls cuzz he posts shit talk on the net. ur bad ass son.

as for my pk skills, ill take u on with a mage, a warrior, and a rog, woop ur ass, fraps it and mail it to ur mama, but what would that prove? would it shut u up? no. u'd be bakck here maken more bullshit excuses up.

this is a topic about the movie. if u wish to flame, do it eles where.[/b]
    I'm actually 16..So GJ on that one Siga..And yes, I have balls..Yes I post on these forums...and YES..I AM a badass..and as for your pk skills..I remember quite well you in Ventrilo saying "Wow 300AC scrolls really help!"...That's right..for about 3 months you used Safety in CZ because you thought 400AC temporarily > 300AC scrolls..rofl..And you Know you're talkin big shit when it would come to a 1v1..And why didn't you mention priest? :rollseyes: Are you scared -_- Every1 in your movie is a HUGE cheater..(Excluding GetSome and Fubar)..SET = legit? ROFLROFL :lol: give me a break siga..Everyone knows Sidarius macro'd with Pounder...Every1 knows LooneyToons = Cuban wigger macro clan....as for SteeLo..Don't you recall a certain time where Halil(steelo) played TraZ..and we had to take the char back for a certain reason...C'mon siga think hard...You can do it...ohh maybe your Drug Abuse has fucked up your Memory since you were Section8'd from the army .. But it's ok..I don't want to make things too personal over this..I'm just sad to see you..Who used to Act Intelligent...And approach things with patience...Blow up and flame every1 because they had a comment on your "legit" movie...Oh.. and btw You're not BLACK..and also ZYZX FOR PRESIDENT.

fuckin A i remember Zyzx...he still play?

cRuX

Originally posted by SlmShady
    fuckin A i remember Zyzx...he still play?
    Ares I believe..He made a post in GetSome forums like 4-5 Months ago when it was the Inter-Server wars.

petsmar2

Nice vid...different from the other ones
    I want a solo vid of marvin plz B)

yayaya

Originally posted by petsmar2
    Nice vid...different from the other ones *
    I want a solo vid of marvin plz *B)
    there is but he was still orc not lvl 70 and a macroer with the name NoConscious aka the guy that got busted on official forums and namechanged/nationtransferred fast and pretends he never macroed and just legit lvled his last lvl... OWNED

ABCSTER

Best Vid ever

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

i agree, its a fucking nice vid man,
    nice work

Sidarius

bump : )

just decided to drop in on the forum after a while to see how everything was going since i quit...need to bring this up for the new guys. LOVE reading the old flames...brings back some good memories.

too bad i never could see the movie..

after checking the dates,, i just lolled..

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast