Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT Howling sword the skill itself aready dose 300 damage with just a tota +7 ...
Page: 6

Banned

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    Howling sword the skill itself aready dose 300 damage with just a tota +7 i could keep down almost any rogues regen.
    this isn't "any" rogue.. if he can regen tez's 400-500 dmg? (i think) u won't be able to beat him with tota+7 with a 300 dmg combo.

chusco is able to regen 400-500 dmg i know.. crazy fucker.[/b]
    minoring 400-500 damage is not that hard, its the warriors that spam 600 and 700 that sucks :X

DragonFire

I can minor 400/500 damage..And im not that good.

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    you can't minor 6 damage from lycans.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    you can't minor 6 damage from lycans.. :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    ha ^.^ not even casting 1 minor....ym myss keyboard

xourico

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    zzz saying is easy, I bet that not even the best rogue on dies (0ishi/chusco :wub is able to out minor 450 damage from TEMPESTS, I bet MY CHAR ON THAT!!!! he may won, but if he stays still not atacking he will die sooner or later ^_^

PS: ups I dont have a char :wub: (but I was serious)
    the max u can heal is 1140 hp per soul, and a good warrior can hit u 2 and some times 3 times with skills + the R items per soul, it makes more then 1.2k damage so... :wub:

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    zzz saying is easy, I bet that not even the best rogue on dies (0ishi/chusco :wub is able to out minor 450 damage from TEMPESTS, I bet MY CHAR ON THAT!!!! he may won, but if he stays still not atacking he will die sooner or later ^_^

the max u can heal is 1140 hp per soul, and a good warrior can hit u 2 and some times 3 times with skills + the R items per soul, it makes more then 1.2k damage so... :wub:[/b]
    so the war does about 100 dmg each soul pot. lets say the rogue has 4k hp. 4000/100=40 souls... by then the sin woulda killed the warrior no doubt. :unsure:

xourico

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by xourico@

the max u can heal is 1140 hp per soul, and a good warrior can hit u 2 and some times 3 times with skills + the R items per soul, it makes more then 1.2k damage so... :wub:
    so the war does about 100 dmg each soul pot. lets say the rogue has 4k hp. 4000/100=40 souls... by then the sin woulda killed the warrior no doubt. :unsure:[/b]
    lol depends...

imagine this scnario:

0ishi versus tempests

0ishi got like 900ac and 4k hp
    tempests like 1400 ac and 6k hp

:P do ur math :P
    its all bout skill... if u can keep up ur combo at 100% and ur minor at 100% then any good equiped sin can win versus a warrior, unless the warrior hits like hell :P

but minor 450 damage seems easy, but it isnt... the damage comes really fast... its possible, but not for long ^_^

AND do not forget that rogue skills waste mana also :P loool

Temp took 4 minutes to kill talos.... I was watching!

Ok fine I was playing the char

mee
    Admin

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>

the max u can heal is 1140 hp per soul, and a good warrior can hit u 2 and some times 3 times with skills + the R items per soul, it makes more then 1.2k damage so... :wub:[/b]
    get ur facts straight, a warrior with temp's gear vs a rogue w/ chusco's gear, warrior would NOT hit 450's. Most warriors (w/ temp's gear) hit (a rogue w/ chusco's gear) around 600-630's w/ a raptor 8. 450 dmg means ur wearing at least 2 parts of fp spear def. NOW do the math

Originally posted by mee+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mee)</div>

get ur facts straight, a warrior with temp's gear vs a rogue w/ chusco's gear, warrior would NOT hit 450's. Most warriors (w/ temp's gear) hit (a rogue w/ chusco's gear) around 600-630's w/ a raptor 8. 450 dmg means ur wearing at least 2 parts of fp spear def. NOW do the math[/b]
    chusco has a lot of weapon def h43r:

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by mee+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mee)
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    @

get ur facts straight, a warrior with temp's gear vs a rogue w/ chusco's gear, warrior would NOT hit 450's. Most warriors (w/ temp's gear) hit (a rogue w/ chusco's gear) around 600-630's w/ a raptor 8. 450 dmg means ur wearing at least 2 parts of fp spear def. NOW do the math[/b]
    chusco has a lot of weapon def h43r:[/b][/quote]

Technically he has none anymore h43r: :unsure: h43r:

mee
    Admin

1v1 fights are usually w/o defensive gear, especially when they are pre arranged

xourico

Originally posted by mee+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mee)</div>

Im imagining situations dude -_-

ofc he hits 0ishi alot more them 450 duh!!
    I kinda know 0ishi tanking capabilities, I pked with him some time, I was a priest I know that stuff :P
    just speaking hipotetly (spelled wrong I think :P)

mee I also know that ur one off the best comboers in KO and u probably know that it isnt that easy to tank 450 damage from a good comboers warrior...
    (at least wagyar and 0ishi told me ur great comboers, and ur main char was a mage if Im not mistaken lool :P)

petsmar2

dam there is some hate in this thread I can see...it's ok Tez I hate minor healers too >.<!
    good try anyway...maybe non-lycaon build is better

Banned

combo means shit today any sin can combo to nail it perfectly every time.

i fought tempests and he killed me everytime when i was in 8 chitin and 8 shell, but i didnt have shards 8 or any decent earrings. he hit me for about 620-630 and he can combo like no other warrior i know. he could hit me 3 times in 2 seconds. damage like that is un-minorable. a sins health will always go down when fighting a lvl 70 warrior with howling sword. its all in the beginning of the fight, once the warrior has to only use soul pots, its how he times his potting if, if he misses one pot the sin will most likely win cause of the minor heal. in tempests case, he never missed a single potion and he destroyed me everytime.

it all comes down to skill and who has the better uniques and combo

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast