Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TraPkVol.1

This is a discussion on TraPkVol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol you take the most trivial things and comments them. Hes the "Biggest" bug abuser. lol sorry maybe not the ...
Page: 5

TunaFishyMe

lol you take the most trivial things and comments them. Hes the "Biggest" bug abuser. lol sorry maybe not the biggest but hes has abused more than enough bugs. "No one likes him" lol you do so thats not true. lol your arguements are A+

Banned

i learn so much, i didnt know koxp what a hack and not a cheat! i thought they were the same thing? oh well your to smart for me i wont label tra anymore!!!!

:Chris

Ok, going to have to tear this one apart.

Overall Score? -3/10 (that's a 50dkp minus)

First off, Please change the nooby backround color to black.. its not that tough everyone uses a puke color, white or black, keep it simple.
    Second, The music was horrible, it was off beat with the videos and had no transitions
    Third, The video's sucked because a lvl 64 rogue can tear a mage down anyday (unless they are good gun mage), Also you had no transitions.
    Fourth, Stop using Right click Minor heal, you need to focus on your combo a little more first, I noticed only 2 hits, no 3 hits, even being the noob that I am I can get some 3 hits...-_- and don't give me that oh everyone uses it crap, I don't use it. Real men fight like men.
    Fifth, Bitch, go make me a Sandwich.

Please take all of this in stride, I was just kidding about the Sandwich...

Also if your going to give me that "where's your video crap" I got like 30 so take a pick.
    http://rapidshare.de/users/5MON9

azza

Originally posted by lll eMo lll
    as for who i am, really irrelevant. im just one opinion amongst many you will see in this forum. but if you must know, im G073N on edana server theese days, and i play for fun. so whats funny about that? *
    lol
    ok let me requote.

Biggest bug abuser
    im sure that their are people worse than him.

lol no one likes him.
    well i like him, and so do alot of other people. then again people here are in a habbit of insulting and labeling people that they dont really know.

and finally...

his a haxor
    well he dont dupe, he does not DB hack. so i fail too see how this irrelevant. correct he has bug abused. and he has cheated in the past (note : kosp/koxp is a cheat, not a hack).

so get your facts straight before you start labeling people.
    I'll do what the fuck i want

lll eMo lll

charming.
    marry me please.

azza

go marry your bitch boyfreind 'TRA'

Tenx

Ok well i used to be friends with tra and i stood up for him and believed that he didnt jingle and in both of the fraps clearly showed that he did and then he kosped for his lvls im sick and tired of people being banned and unbanned. People like tra desereve a permanent ban you figure someone would learn after screwing up once.

Tra

Originally posted by Tenx
    Ok well i used to be friends with tra and i stood up for him and believed that he didnt jingle and in both of the fraps clearly showed that he did and then he kosped for his lvls im sick and tired of people being banned and unbanned. People like tra desereve a permanent ban you figure someone would learn after screwing up once.
    keep buying char and items with usd i hope u get fukkin hacked :lol:

azza

tra sucks cock for ko items

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

7min and 11 secs of my life I could have have put to better use like picking my nose or playing catch with a pinless hand granade!!!

Why use wolf?

Why not use dex scrolls?

Tenx

Originally posted by Tra+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tra)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tenx
    keep buying char and items with usd i hope u get fukkin hacked :lol:[/b]
    i didnt buy the char and btw you think buying items are bad when ur the one who is kosping for lvls and then gingling infront of gms i cant wait till you get a permanent ban.

azza

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jediay

damn someone stole my playlist

priestish

Originally posted by Tenx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tenx)</div>
    Originally posted by Tra@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tenx

keep buying char and items with usd i hope u get fukkin hacked :lol:
    i didnt buy the char and btw you think buying items are bad when ur the one who is kosping for lvls and then gingling infront of gms i cant wait till you get a permanent ban.[/b]
    buying item is just as bad is macroing, it is like using 3rd party cash. The only difference is that k2 can't enforce it. Now you two, to the corner.

azza

Tra Is A Hacker,Macro, Cheating Little fuckn turk.... /topic closed

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast