Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p

This is a discussion on Who needs masters for Isiloon? :p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Show some respect, and stop making up some BS. Your only saying this because at lunar valley when orcs invaded, ...
Page: 6

Show some respect, and stop making up some BS. Your only saying this because at lunar valley when orcs invaded, 8 man Fierce party killed all the orcs at lunar valley by ourself. Its not because we cheat to get mastered blah blah, its cuz we're good and maybe thats the reason? Geezus heres your god damn proof my clan list. We have 5 masters in the entire 70 man clan. so your 75% bs is nonsense. Stop making up crap about our clan cuz just cuz we are doing well.

Happy now? Shut up thanks. P.S Need clan grade updates.[/b]
    I've always said you good clan , but if its true that you farm gems by koxping you just sucks ( as i said i could be wrong and if then i sorry for it ) , in this SS you dont prove me nothing , i saw many people in your clan and at Fear clan with redballing.
    I still dont know if you play legit , no proofs so there is no sense in this picture.
    As i said in whole orc nation there are only 5-10( max ) people masterd , while in human side ( must in your clan and in Fear clan ) have more then 15-20.

Are you fukin completely retarded? this is a ss of my fukin clan list what am i gonna do photoshop it? LOL, your just being a jealous whiny orc like the rest of em. First people say we get gm help, then they say we speedhack, now you say we koxp for gems when i just posted a ss of my clan list. I am mastered, and so is Deathwish,PanchoVilla,Duality,Steven,Vital. That's it. So stop making up bs that isn't true k thanks.

Are you fukin completely retarded? this is a ss of my fukin clan list what am i gonna do photoshop it? LOL, your just being a jealous whiny orc like the rest of em. First people say we get gm help, then they say we speedhack, now you say we koxp for gems when i just posted a ss of my clan list. I am mastered, and so is Deathwish,PanchoVilla,Duality,Steven,Vital. That's it. So stop making up bs that isn't true k thanks.[/b]
    I dont fuking care , just count how many , 6 in your clan while this number is could be the number of the WHOLE orc nation.
    Also in Fear have more , so like i said only you and fear and i still believe you koxping / koxped to get the gems.
    And im jealous in you? not really in lunar war you just free nps for me , i love the Ap boost and see 3000 dmg on your members.
    Also i play for fun not to be the best , this is game not my real life , so grow up kiddo.

I really thought you clan with nice attitude , but you can protect yourself only by curses which show how dumb you are fighting with NET people , i said it simple , i can be wrong and i can be right , till i see prove you farmed that gems , ill not change my mind and so the other orcs.

Your telling us to grow up when your the one on the forum claiming untrue stories? You kept asking for proof you got it, now shut up and go your marry way. Your opinion is no longer relavent, cuz i just proved u wrong. Goodbye.

Oh thats right your ro1a, since your mastered, you koxp for gems. Cheater. Until you show me proof of farming werewolfs i wont believe you.

Thats what ure saying to us right now.

I dont fuking care , just count how many , 6 in your clan while this number is could be the number of the WHOLE orc nation.
    Also in Fear have more , so like i said only you and fear and i still believe you koxping / koxped to get the gems.
    And im jealous in you? not really in lunar war you just free nps for me , i love the Ap boost and see 3000 dmg on your members.
    Also i play for fun not to be the best , this is game not my real life , so grow up kiddo.

I really thought you clan with nice attitude , but you can protect yourself only by curses which show how dumb you are fighting with NET people , i said it simple , i can be wrong and i can be right , till i see prove you farmed that gems , ill not change my mind and so the other orcs.[/b]
    Just cause you can't accept that some players can play better then others, you right away think they're using some sort of hack just because you suck compared to us? If you don't like it, don't fuking play and spare us your bitching and crying over useless shit kk?

Your telling us to grow up when your the one on the forum claiming untrue stories? You kept asking for proof you got it, now shut up and go your marry way. Your opinion is no longer relavent, cuz i just proved u wrong. Goodbye.

Oh thats right your ro1a, since your mastered, you koxp for gems. Cheater. Until you show me proof of farming werewolfs i wont believe you.

Thats what ure saying to us right now.[/b]
    lol , im not masterd in shit , i dont even have gems , the reasson ? hmmm 5 koxpers atleast every server in werewolfs? maybe its you...

lol , im not masterd in shit , i dont even have gems.[/b]
    ok so why should we care?

ok so why should we care?[/b]
    Maybe because elektrik said i masterd aleardy?

P.S i done here , good luck cheating and hopefully the true will come out someday and hope its wont be too late.

Maybe because elektrik said i masterd aleardy?

P.S i done here , good luck cheating and hopefully the true will come out someday and hope its wont be too late.[/b]
    If your ro1a then you being mastered was announced on commander chat by another clan. Most of us have seen you redball and you wouldn't be hitting 3k without masters even with AP boost.

If your ro1a then you being mastered was announced on commander chat by another clan. Most of us have seen you redball and you wouldn't be hitting 3k without masters even with AP boost. [/b]
    Just see how lier you are .. 10-20 minuts ago :

Shut up , i never did master.

Again :

Cheak dmg , and see who killed me lmao ... well i didnt said you not good , but if you cheater you sucks thats all.

I would say PWNED

P.S C3DR1k i doubt if you gonne post here again , i told you dont judge me if you dont know me , i say the true and again i dont know if you guys koxped or koxping or if you ever used it , but its my and many others opinion.

You call someone cheaters without any sort of proof. You're the same guy who defended vindictive/ruthless when there actually was proof of them cheating. You have things backwards bro. Cheaters are people proven to cheat, the innocent are those not proven to cheat. 'Note how I said "not proven to cheat" instead of "proven not to cheat". Also I don't know of anyone in fear at the moment with master. There could be one or two I suppose. I don't know how they do things where you're from but in most countries you can't be charged with a crime if there is absolutely 0 evidence. With your logic you could call someone a murder and that alone would be enough to get them convicted.

Jealousy isn't very becoming of you guys. Sorry someone is better than you, get over it.

You have an ss of you spiking a paper archer for a lot then dying to elektrik... not really sure what you're getting at but cool

You call someone cheaters without any sort of proof. You're the same guy who defended vindictive/ruthless when there actually was proof of them cheating. You have things backwards bro. Cheaters are people proven to cheat, the innocent are those not proven to cheat. 'Note how I said "not proven to cheat" instead of "proven not to cheat". Also I don't know of anyone in fear at the moment with master. There could be one or two I suppose. I don't know how they do things where you're from but in most countries you can't be charged with a crime if there is absolutely 0 evidence. With your logic you could call someone a murder and that alone would be enough to get them convicted.

Jealousy isn't very becoming of you guys. Sorry someone is better than you, get over it.[/b]
    Did i said i better then 'em? did i said they 100% cheaters?
    I just said what me and many others think , cant be only they masterd and many of thier clan and ally , in orcs only 5-10 people masterd aleardy , and me? i dont have even gems since koxping 24/7 werewolfs.

About " spiking paper archer " so? he said i cant hit 3k even with Ap boost and w/o master , so i proved him he lier ...
    On Fierce magicans and BPs and even rogues , i spike over 1700-2500 , actually spike + trust = Nps
    C3DRIK i waiting to see another BS , i proved you , will you prove me you farmed gems in legit way? doubt you will.

Then go try to farm there. You can find it empty a lot and honestly it doesn't take much effort. People used to have to try to farm stuff in this game. You used to kill dark mares for hours for shells and shit. Now that people have everything handed to them so easily they're too lazy to farm and anyone who does farm is considered a cheater. Beautiful.

The isiloon was done very well though

Then go try to farm there. You can find it empty a lot and honestly it doesn't take much effort. People used to have to try to farm stuff in this game. You used to kill dark mares for hours for shells and shit. Now that people have everything handed to them so easily they're too lazy to farm and anyone who does farm is considered a cheater. Beautiful.

The isiloon was done very well though [/b]
    You want picture to see what is going on in werewolf spots? magicans using koxp with TS , till i press light feet the werewolf is dead.

BlackLabel

ROFL you see me on krazzy saying y wyll rape yt rape yt just before joey dc's

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast