Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

1 vs 1 anyone?

This is a discussion on 1 vs 1 anyone? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Since i got 70 the game has gotten that much better. I love to have 1vs1's for many reasons, improve ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default 1 vs 1 anyone?

Since i got 70 the game has gotten that much better. I love to have 1vs1's for many reasons, improve my combo, build my ego :P , and just simply earn respect. I've made quite a long list of people who i have faced in 1v1 who i consider very good players in this game for one reason or another that i have won. Unfortunately i don't have fraps, but thinking about getting it. If it don't blow up my computer lol. I'm having a hard time of thinking who else i can 1v1 thats good. I will also post the occasional fraps when my friends can catch it.
    But the reason of this post is for anyone interested in versing me in a 1vs1 to pm me or post here.

List of people who i have faced in a 1v1, wether it be in arena or colony zone, preplanned or spontaneous, i have beat them all at one point in 1vs1.

Near Future 1vs1's i'd like to have: (any suggestion of good lvl 70's is appreciated)

wasabi and I 1vs1 video ( http://rapidshare.de/files/31498243/Movie3.wmv )

(list is in no particular order)
    List:
    Felix (scrolled)
    Havvk (scrolled)
    Mrs.lies (scrolled)
    Phantom_Rouge (not scrolled)
    0ishi [best sin in the game IMO] (not scrolled)
    Kn0w (scrolled)
    Kingoftheswing (scrolled)
    Mor4n (not scrolled)
    Sable (scrolled)
    Zike (scrolled)
    ______________ (scrolled)
    Ap0phis ( http://rapidshare.de/files/31272596/Movie11.wmv) (scrolled) thanks baf3rt :wub:
    JohnnyCash (not scrolled)
    apacheking (not scrolled)
    |BLacKLoRD| (not scrolled)
    stinkfist (scrolled & unscrolled)
    Hypn0s (scrolled & unscrolled) ( http://rapidshare.de/files/31497958/Movie12.wmv ) thanks baf3rt :wub:
    Harly_Knight (scrolled)
    Termidan (scrolled)
    arrogantprick (scrolled)
    husy_the_turk (unscrolled) awaiting his reskill for rematch.
    Gangsta (unscrolled)
    mrzlies ( javier, and chusco)
    0ishi

after felix and I 1v1 :wub:

LifeStyle

just get game cam -_- wanna c a movie by u <_<

oncemore

Pimped lvl70 with goodgun combo, i'll 1vs1 you soon xD

Not expecting to win :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

what's ur class?

Cocaine

warrior i believe

merchanter123

you guys can't see my signature? lvl 70 warrior th3j0k3r tormentors, POKA AKA CRYSTEL FROM CARNAGE xD hahaha old school B) but yea check up top for . Check list above for 1v1's i have one and updated 1v1's

evenson

This guy has one of the best if not the best combo in diez, duno how he does it, but its fast as fuck, he beat me at 70 when i was 71 when we were both unbuffed, i still say buffs make a difference. :P

Flonne

i still own u tho :wub:

he didnt get ip ban?Oo

merchanter123

This guy has one of the best if not the best combo in diez, duno how he does it, but its fast as fuck, he beat me at 70 when i was 71 when we were both unbuffed, i still say buffs make a difference. :P
    don't forget nub we had that 1v1 with like 3 mins left on scrolls and i won xD... ps thanks for reminding me to add you to my list :P

ps luv ya nub :wub: wish u wud stay

he didnt get ip ban?Oo
    i was for about an hour thanks to paddy <_< :angry: and was unbanned thanks to zamerith and paddy :wub:

u lied to me u said u had 3.6k hp with giga a.q hax nice 1v1 i did come close in most of them h43r:

i will face u..

who are you?

h43r:

i don't vs without buff, your combo is really good, one of the best talking about warriors but..... you should say you beated me 1 of mnn 10?
    keep in that way i think the trick is your pot manage.

ps: try dr4k0, he might be the best sin ingame (good combo, aswesome healing,and excelent equipment) everything a good sin needs for being the best, the real 0ishi did quit more than a week a go.

yea 1v1 with dr4ko pls. drako is byfar the best sin i've fought. i fought oishi like 1 time in cz but w/o wolf so i put on shield and sat down drako is really good. i'd like to see who'll win that one.

merchanter123

but..... you should say you beated me 1 of mnn 10?
    if i say that then i sound crappy :P but yea our 1v1 was without buff. who knows if we used scrolls. and thanks for the comment
    your combo is really good, one of the best talking about warriors
    i will face u..
    ingame name? time and place?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast