Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1st Date ideas

This is a discussion on 1st Date ideas within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Why not.[/b] something only you would put in ur sig.....
Page: 3

Why not.[/b]
    something only you would put in ur sig..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Dude, she's 17, take her to Chuck E Cheese or whatever.

Jokes aside: Find out what type of music she likes, and take her to a show alike.
    If you don't really know her, and if she isn't fat, and you aren't fat either, just take her for a walk arround parts of town you know/things have happened to you at. Seeing things one is used to see with the company of someone new gives it a whole new perspective. Plus, you'll really get to know her.
    There, I just flooded the house with vaginal juice.

Fuck being respectfull, fuck being nice, fuck doing "special" stuff wich is the same all bull shit. Do what amuses both of you and just threat her like you usually do, because if she's agreeing she already likes you. Or wants to be your fag hag.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

knock on her door and give her a dick in a box, u wont need to go anywhere else....unless of course ur dro and the box is empty

Dro

knock on her door and give her a dick in a box, u wont need to go anywhere else....unless of course ur dro and the box is empty[/b]
    Why can't you just be satisfied with bashing on vandy? It's always against me isn't it?

TunaFishyMe

knock on her door and give her a dick in a box, u wont need to go anywhere else....unless of course ur dro and the box is empty[/b]
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dro

Fuck the two of you. Ho's like em Ken Dolls yo!

Banned

HOLY FUCK LOL OMFG

DRO YOU GOT SATTED BRA.

Banned

Why can't you just be satisfied with bashing on vandy? It's always against me isn't it? [/b]
    its alright dro. its not like everyone knows your really a woman, or a man, or a thing, or

TunaFishyMe

on a serious note...wtf? MacDonalds? Sorry, but we don't live in this ideal world where materials are meaningless. Maybe if both of you are poor as fuck. If I was a girl and someone brought me to MacDonalds, Id think they are disrespectful.
    Bring her to somewhere decent. Sure, it wont make something that isnt there work, but it won't make you look like a fucking tard either.

Banned

on a serious note...wtf? MacDonalds? Sorry, but we don't live in this ideal world where materials are meaningless. Maybe if both of you are poor as fuck. If I was a girl and someone brought me to MacDonalds, Id think they are disrespectful.
    Bring her to somewhere decent. Sure, it wont make something that isnt there work, but it won't make you look like a fucking tard either.[/b]
    mcdonalds be the new olive garden yo

but tbh yeah, dont do that shit, thats for people that are unemployed and wear baggy clothes, smoke weed, and think they are black, damn white trash.

TunaFishyMe

at LEAST take her to harveys man

ok i skimmed through 3 pages and in conclusion this is what you do.

-have a big ego
    -take her to mcdonalds and buy her a happy meal
    -play playstation and watch dvd's in ur house with your family
    -give her a dick in a box

gl man

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

She's 17, a fancy restaurant? This isn't no anniversary and your not 30 years old.
    The famous "go out to the movies so that I can slip a kiss" date? Only 10 year old kids who ask their mommy's if she can buy the tickets to watch Saw 5 so that they can get in typa' shit, queers are supposed to do that.

Find out what music she likes, who are her favorite bands/artists. Take her out with some friends you both know or introduce her, if you need to find out that way. When you do, order some tickets to a concert you know she would love to go to. Drive her home and talk about it on the way and a kiss goodnight at the destination.

If she's really outgoing, take her and your friends out on a weekend-long camping trip. Make sure you get your own tent for the two of you but, keep things "romantic", otherwise... "ßß".

Or, you can simply take her out to the city, drive her around (hopefully by now you already have a car I'd guess), take her to a Museum or just spend the day walking around, make sure to go to a restaurant that she picks on the way. It should be fun even if it's cold out..

Honestly, it's a bit sad asking such a question on a gaming forum in my opinion and by now I feel kinda stupid giving advice in the first place but after reading the replies here, holy shit...

J

Take her snowboarding. If she doesn't know how to, you can spend the day teaching her and have a good time. You guys can talk on the chairlift rides, then laugh at all the time she falls. If she does know how to snowboard, do the same thing, without the teaching part. After you can relax at somewhere quiet and talk, then drive back down and take her home.

Ask her if she would like a pearl necklace..If she says yes your night is sorted

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast