Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

about banning me in GC

This is a discussion on about banning me in GC within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; off topic i can flame .. so i will flame here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=146285 people think all i do is spamm spamm ...
Page: 1

Banned

Arrow

off topic i can flame ..
    so i will flame here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=146285
    people think all i do is spamm spamm spamm mainly because of my name being at alot of post..just because i got a wide opinion that most of you dont like alot of you cry about it..do i care if you all call me names " noob spammer ...no lifer ...no IQ ...forum whore ...get off the forum no one likes you...go die pls"...but really you dont know me so how can you call me these names ? ..anyways you got your reason to post and i got mine..but seriously how can you say i spamm when 95% of time i have a sentece or more to my reply ? its not offtopic its not something stupid..its not a emotion sometimes..i think its because of my long name vandy_vs_gator..i think if it was just short like vandy then no one would care but just the long name pisses people off i think..i would of asked to get it changed but i seen a MOD post we arnt changing names..you know for scammers sake..
    but if you want to flame me get me banned do what you gatta do..you dont run my life i dont run yours so get off my ass ok ?
    alot of people are just haters who wish they can have the life of that person..but it will never happen...but hey you might flame me you might call me names..good this is the right section to do so..dont like me and you see me post in topic..dont go offtopic and flame me..before you do you are making your ownself look bad...got a problem with me PM me i dont mind..actually i dont even think i really flamed in this topic because of a talk with a MOD i had and i wont stoop down to your level of immaturity

l8 l8 vandy

Nick

lal mod&#39;s change his name <3

SoulFamily

u smell :P

Banned

u smell :P[/b]
    see look this spamm.. <_<
    <3

Nick

u smell :P[/b]
    +1 !!!!!!!!

SoulFamily

its not spamm

its the naked truth :P

Banned

its not spamm

its the naked truth :P[/b]
    CONGRATULATIONS ON PERMINANT BLUE S!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

ok back on topic..i can get naked if you want..we both have webcam

SoulFamily

i smell gayness :P

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS ON PERMINANT BLUE S!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

ok back on topic..i can get naked if you want..we both have webcam [/b]
    well if his not in it then i woud love to watch u naked :huh:

Banned

well if his not in it then i woud love to watch u naked :huh:[/b]
    okie PM me your msn and we will talk about it..
    but you need to have a webcam also

SoulFamily

ok, this topic becomes too gay for me, im out :P

Banned

fu vandy

Nick

fu vandy[/b]
    y smell love

Ripper_of_romania

off topic i can flame ..
    so i will flame here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=146285
    people think all i do is spamm spamm spamm mainly because of my name being at alot of post..just because i got a wide opinion that most of you dont like alot of you cry about it..do i care if you all call me names " noob spammer ...no lifer ...no IQ ...forum whore ...get off the forum no one likes you...go die pls"...but really you dont know me so how can you call me these names ? ..anyways you got your reason to post and i got mine..but seriously how can you say i spamm when 95% of time i have a sentece or more to my reply ? its not offtopic its not something stupid..its not a emotion sometimes..i think its because of my long name vandy_vs_gator..i think if it was just short like vandy then no one would care but just the long name pisses people off i think..i would of asked to get it changed but i seen a MOD post we arnt changing names..you know for scammers sake..
    but if you want to flame me get me banned do what you gatta do..you dont run my life i dont run yours so get off my ass ok ?
    alot of people are just haters who wish they can have the life of that person..but it will never happen...but hey you might flame me you might call me names..good this is the right section to do so..dont like me and you see me post in topic..dont go offtopic and flame me..before you do you are making your ownself look bad...got a problem with me PM me i dont mind..actually i dont even think i really flamed in this topic because of a talk with a MOD i had and i wont stoop down to your level of immaturity
    l8 l8 vandy[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOJs_3SvsmM

Banned

but i dont flame people like that like alot of people do LOL
    nice try

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast