Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

About fat boy's :D

This is a discussion on About fat boy's :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i like to lift weights when we dont have PT already scheduled in the morning. many of you like lifting ...
Page: 4

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i like to lift weights when we dont have PT already scheduled in the morning. many of you like lifting weights and the such, but how well can u run? if you increase your stamina from running, you can lift alot longer, im telling you, it works.[/b]
    10k (6 miles) in 38 mins is my fastest so far. Trying to get to 30.

LeoBuff

I never gained any weight playing KO cause I forgot to eat

/waiting for MagicWannaBes post

I am 5'5" 110lbs... Yes I am short but I grew about an two inches during the summer and an inch during my first semester. If anything I need to gain wait for Lacrosse, but I run and work out everyday so i am burning more calories then i eat. I can't eat that much unless I have the munchies or am on a growth spur :P

simple182

It depent's also to body type..My bone's are very big..And i am at 1,88 so i gonna stop at 100 kilos.. And somethin more.. At this photo i am scary prolly ... But i am not hulk ffs.. I am sexier than a lot of u here bitches :P .. ( and i can improve that )[/b]
    There is no such thing as big bones

Banned

10k (6 miles) in 38 mins is my fastest so far. Trying to get to 30.[/b]
    in the marines, we do a 3 mile run, and in order for you to pass, you have to run it in 28 minutes, if you run it in 18 minutes, then you dont get anything deducted from your score. i can run 3 miles in about 19:18

Xtr3m3

You people here are tall

I&#39;m 5&#39;8 and weight 130 pounds and I never gained a single pound while playing KO <_<
    You guys don&#39;t have a balance diet I guess h34r:

Btw...I eat A LOT but never gain weight. Fast metabolism xD

LeoBuff

Btw...I eat A LOT but never gain weight. Fast metabolism xD[/b]
    I wish I were like you

evilwevel

1m87cm (~ 6&#39;2" ) and 65 kilos, probably to light for how tall i am, but i don&#39;t gain weight from eating (at least not for long :lol: ) trying to get some extra weight on me by going to the gym.

TunaFishyMe

10k (6 miles) in 38 mins is my fastest so far. Trying to get to 30.[/b]
    i can do 10k in about 5 mins...
    o thats right, we have cars

There is no such thing as big bones[/b]
    Wtf are ya crazy ? Thin bone&#39;s and fat bone&#39;s ... LoL that exist ofc..

Banned

/waiting for MagicWannaBes post

I am 5&#39;5" 110lbs... Yes I am short but I grew about an two inches during the summer and an inch during my first semester. If anything I need to gain wait for Lacrosse, but I run and work out everyday so i am burning more calories then i eat. I can&#39;t eat that much unless I have the munchies or am on a growth spur :P[/b]

Don&#39;t make me sit on you. h34r:

Banned

before i started xp hardcore i used to train kickboxing/run/go to the gym and walk instead of taking the car but i got lazy and just played ko
    i think i gained like 4kg or something in 5-6 months.

simple182

eh, what ever, i can still beat you up xD I am 6&#39;2 270 pounds(122 kilos im guessing..) of pure muscle. Been hitting the weights at gym for 2 whole years now for about 3-4 days a week, for 4hours a day. And still have time for KO :P. WORK OUT PEOPLE, ITS ALOT FUN.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

eh, what ever, i can still beat you up xD I am 6&#39;2 270 pounds(122 kilos im guessing..) of pure muscle. Been hitting the weights at gym for 2 whole years now for about 3-4 days a week, for 4hours a day. And still have time for KO :P. WORK OUT PEOPLE, ITS ALOT FUN.[/b]
    It&#39;s easier when you got some one to work out with D:

Seekor

I actually went on a ko diet once where all i ate was like 1,000 calories and lost 20 pounds. But after awhile it gets to be unhealthy and then i stopped and put on 10 more but im still 6&#39;2 170 and im pretty happy with that i run about 2 miles a day and do sit ups until i cant anymore and it seems to work for me. But yeah definately ko can get you fat was 6&#39;0 200 at one point over the summer where i didn&#39;t move from the computer and just ate fast food and crap food.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast