Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

About fat boy's :D

This is a discussion on About fat boy's :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You can't just say, " KO/pc makes you fat". A lot of my friends are even more hardcore into games ...
Page: 5

You can't just say, " KO/pc makes you fat". A lot of my friends are even more hardcore into games and they never gain weight.
    For me it's the opposit. if i don't go to gym for 2 weeks i gain weight again. It sucks but i gained lots of muscles in the last few years and i feel better beeing overweight with lots of muscle than just to be fat.

fyi, i was at a dietist (sp?) and im in gym for the last 2 years now. never tried any chemical stuff nor protein shakes.

You can't just say, " KO/pc makes you fat". A lot of my friends are even more hardcore into games and they never gain weight.
    For me it's the opposit. if i don't go to gym for 2 weeks i gain weight again. It sucks but i gained lots of muscles in the last few years and i feel better beeing overweight with lots of muscle than just to be fat.

fyi, i was at a dietist (sp?) and im in gym for the last 2 years now. never tried any chemical stuff nor protein shakes.[/b]
    If you ever work out and want to gain muscle you need to eat like MagicWannaBe but instead of sugars eat lots of protein. When I was training for Lacrosse season I had at least 7 pb&js a day with around 3-4 protein shakes. After loosing around 15lbs i gained back around 15-20ish lbs of muscle. You need to eat a lot cause if you don't you will just loose weight and it will be hard to gain back your weight.

simple182

fyi, i was at a dietist (sp?) and im in gym for the last 2 years now. never tried any chemical stuff nor protein shakes.[/b]
    Very True.

For all of you that want to build muscle, remember muscle weights more then fat =) so dont be suprised with your weight if you have full muscles

Very True.

For all of you that want to build muscle, remember muscle weights more then fat =) so dont be suprised with your weight if you have full muscles[/b]
    And dont be surprised of your weight if you are full of fat.

Very True.

For all of you that want to build muscle, remember muscle weights more then fat =) so dont be suprised with your weight if you have full muscles[/b]
    That's what i said... I got 114 kilos on me now and the most of em are muscells..I am 1,87 cm and doctor told me .. '' Jim u will stop at 100kilos ..If u will go lower u will start burning ur muscells and that's bad.. '' And ur proof is here..

Wow we get it your buff....

TunaFishyMe

you burn muscle cells when you do any type of cardio. Theres no way to gain muscle without gaining some fat. Or to lose fat without losing some muscle. Thats why you need the extra protein that non-weightlifters dont need.
    You can keep lifting if you want to look bigger, just eat more protein and reduce cardio. But you want to look toned so you need cardio too. Thats why people go through bulking phases where they gain as much muscle as they can by eating a ton and lifting hard and then they go through cutting phases where they do cardio, reduce eating to burn body fat.

thats pretty bad actually http://vc01.netcon.nl/body_mass_index/body_mass.html
    you are to light (also depends on your age)
    But I am 17 and 1.68 , 63kilo's trying to get to 65[/b]
    I am 1.74 cm ... pretty small for my age (18) and my weight varies from 48kg in the morning to 51kg in the evening. On the same weight for like 1 year now.

wtf is mijn leeftjid

your avatar tells us a whole different story :lol:

guess what, ask a girl in my school, she will tell you another whole different story. just the point of view is important

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

iono... Your avatar does look like something else. Reminds me of Vincent D'Onofrio in The Cell.

That's your opinion and i respect it.

Vishnu

Fuck you people are skinny, I'm 1.90 m tall and weight around 140 kg's (309 lbs).
    Doing 2 hour sessions 6 times a week + spinning a few times every week.

Question to ya big boys in here, what's your records in these excercises:

Bench: Max 150kg (330 lbs) (did it again today), usually workout at 100-120 kg. (220-260)
    Deadlift: Max 235 kg (518 lbs), stopped about 2 years ago with this excercise due to back problems.
    Legpress (where you sit in a "chair" pushing weights in 45 degree angel upwards): Max 550 kg (1212 lbs), usually work out at 400 kg (880 lbs) in 3 sets of 12.
    Biceps-curl with a Z-bar or normal bar: Max 60 kg, (132 lbs)

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Fuck you people are skinny, I'm 1.90 m tall and weight around 140 kg's.
    Doing 2 hour sessions 6 times a week + spinning a few times every week.

Question to ya big boys in here, what's your records in these excercises:

Bench: Max 150kg (did it again today), usually workout at 100-120 kg.
    Deadlift: Max 235 kg, stopped about 2 years ago with this excercise due to back problems.
    Legpress (where you sit in a "chair" pushing weights in 45 degree angel upwards): Max 550 kg, usually work out at 400 kg in 3 sets of 12.
    Biceps-curl with a Z-bar or normal bar: Max 60 kg[/b]
    Turn that into lbs and I can compare with you haha

Im 6'2", 225 lbs
    Bench - 285 lbs
    DeadLift - 300 lbs
    Legpress - 650 lbs
    Biceps - ? Dunno never maxed out because thats one of the most pointless muscles when it comes to sports and shit :S

PS: This was all in my highschool years, now that im out of school and havnt lifted for a while its probably quite a bit lower

O and cassiba why do you always post that pic? Jw cause it doesnt make you look that big or anything, just a little freakish

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast