Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Advice for my friend and his girlfriend..

This is a discussion on Advice for my friend and his girlfriend.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Right guys, my friend is currently seeing a 14 year old, he's 16. He's been with her for 11 months ...
Page: 1

Banned

Right guys, my friend is currently seeing a 14 year old, he's 16. He's been with her for 11 months nearly i think, its in his MSN name. But anyway, he said too me "im gonna have sex with her, dya think its ok"

Now, i've never personally had sex with anyone younger than 1 year than me, i was 14 she was 13. (that wasnt my virginity zomg?)

i don't know what to say to him, she's so mature and acts like shes 16/17, and looks like shes 18 when she puts a pair of tight jeans on, (yeah, i look at her sexy ass )

Seriously, what can i say? Help please guys <3

Banned

Right guys, my friend is currently seeing a 14 year old, he&#39;s 16. He&#39;s been with her for 11 months nearly i think, its in his MSN name. But anyway, he said too me "im gonna have sex with her, dya think its ok"
    Now, i&#39;ve never personally had sex with anyone younger than 1 year than me, i was 14 she was 13. (that wasnt my virginity zomg?)
    i don&#39;t know what to say to him, she&#39;s so mature and acts like shes 16/17, and looks like shes 18 when she puts a pair of tight jeans on, (yeah, i look at her sexy ass )
    Seriously, what can i say? Help please guys <3[/b]
    just tell him to keep it on the low..

Banned

How dya mean? Like...Cause shes too young? In my opinion, if they love each other, its cool? But...is the age difference a problem?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Haha, funny story, Some 14year old kid knocked up my 16year old friend.....now she a single mother xD
    That fucker got the shit beat out of him tho.

Banned

I&#39;ll especially buy him some condoms from the clinic (dno if their free actually, I don&#39;t use them im a good in bed, im not a complete fuck tard and can&#39;t control my "penis explosion"" <<< rofl i laughed myself.

Hey cutie Senior Member

It depends on if she is ready for it as well.. its both their choices, not only his.

SO yeah if they do really love each other its ok i guess.. age is nuthing, just look at hugh heffner and his playboy posse

just use a condom.. aand be careful to see it doesnt fall of, like mine did she was on pills for week

Right guys, my friend is currently seeing a 14 year old, he&#39;s 16. He&#39;s been with her for 11 months nearly i think, its in his MSN name. But anyway, he said too me "im gonna have sex with her, dya think its ok"
    Now, i&#39;ve never personally had sex with anyone younger than 1 year than me, i was 14 she was 13. (that wasnt my virginity zomg?)
    i don&#39;t know what to say to him, she&#39;s so mature and acts like shes 16/17, and looks like shes 18 when she puts a pair of tight jeans on, (yeah, i look at her sexy ass )
    Seriously, what can i say? Help please guys <3[/b]
    Tell him to boink the baby whore as many times as he can. Because after your friend turns 17, it is considered rape. Fuck the system! Fuck the bitch! Your friend is killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I don&#39;t use them im a good in bed, im not a complete fuck tard and can&#39;t control my "penis explosion"" <<< rofl i laughed myself.[/b]
    h34r:

buy the girl a strapon and get her to rape ur friend!

birth control is a womans reponsibility...

11months and not having sex? omfgwtfbbq

no ones pointed out that he will be convicted as a paedophile if caught?

lol sex offenderzzzzzzzz

16 and 14 is ok , 12 and 14 is not ok.

lucifer4

ask for a blow job

My gf is 18 and im 21 -.-

16 and 14 is not such a big difference in age

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast