Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Best place to hide a body, if u had killed some one

This is a discussion on Best place to hide a body, if u had killed some one within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; guy at my work and i where talking about how bodys in tv shows get found way to easy its ...
Page: 1

515saint

guy at my work and i where talking about how bodys in tv shows get found way to easy its a big world out ther and alot of places to hide a dead guy.
    any way here are the rules. h34r:

u cant cut it up into little pieces , has to be the whole. so u have to hide a whole dead guy.

best one i saw in a show was this guy was a construction work and put a dude in like the concrete mixer truck thing for a whole day with it on, witch i m=imaging would like mush him up etc and then poured it into a big piller thing for a bridge.

Be creative this is supposed to sic and funny... if you play on oly and u make me laugh ill send u a shiny gold coin lol

drop the body in the deepest part of the ocean

i win!!!!!!!!

PriestOfShadows

drop the body in the deepest part of the ocean

i win!!!!!!!![/b]
    it would float up eventually, unless weighted down. I'd stick it in one of those wood chipper cutter things then give it for free to those Mexicans that drive around with thier trucks that say "we pick up your waste free". Ofcourse i'd mix it with other wood chips.

simple182

1. Go to Antartica, paint he body white, dig a 10 ft deep whole, toss him in there and cover it up, with snow on top.
    2. Go to elementary school, find the sand box, dig ass deep as you can and toss him in there

burn it. seriously,

have you ever been camping?

ever been disturbed while your fire was going?

have a fire going for like 2 days and eventually the body will be ash.

burn the fucker and then spread the ashes.

just saying...

knightned

Walk into the middle of Australia and chuck him anywhere, no one's gonna find him.

sexyrexy

move to texas, buy land shoot guy on your property claim it was self defense and boom 100% legal

Speed

feed pigs with the body lol , or just put it in some kind of acid , burning it would be good too... or hide it somewhere theres no one in miles and miles , like a desert or a jungle or an arctic area.. dunno

Just tie some bricks on it and dump it any lake around here, gators digest bones

Banned Senior Member

best body hiding is to make it so that theres no body left to fine 8)

ChocolateMints

steam roll that mother fucker and put him in a picture frame and say its art

knightned

guy at my work and i where talking about how bodys in tv shows get found way to easy its a big world out ther and alot of places to hide a dead guy.
    any way here are the rules. h34r:

u cant cut it up into little pieces , has to be the whole. so u have to hide a whole dead guy.

best one i saw in a show was this guy was a construction work and put a dude in like the concrete mixer truck thing for a whole day with it on, witch i m=imaging would like mush him up etc and then poured it into a big piller thing for a bridge.
    Be creative this is supposed to sic and funny... if you play on oly and u make me laugh ill send u a shiny gold coin lol[/b]
    Guys you have to hide the whole dead guy. You can't turn him into cement or put him in a wood chipper.

hide him inside of a pokeball

FisherySociety

hide him inside of a pokeball[/b]
    close topic he wins

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

inside an encyclopedia book. nobody reads those

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast