Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Couple who met on WOW killed a little girl

This is a discussion on Couple who met on WOW killed a little girl within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I dont recall saying that US people are crazy and stupid. I said americans , meaning all the american continent.[/b] ...
Page: 2

3thos

I dont recall saying that US people are crazy and stupid. I said americans, meaning all the american continent.[/b]
    You are so stupid, it truly makes me laugh.

Last time I checked, US people and americans are the same thing. I honestly think you've outdone yourself this time.

Banned

I dont recall saying that US people are crazy and stupid. I said americans, meaning all the american continent.[/b]
    If you want to be technical then you should realize that the American continents are made up of people all around the world excluding the Native Americans (who according to the Clovis model also migrated from Eurasia through the Bering Straight).

Since we are the same people, you are also calling yourself stupid. Good job retard.

Stupidity has no identity. It is like the universe - infinite. You just proved it. Well, I don't really know about the universe.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wow didnt kill the baby, parents did. Imo its not even a topic worth to talk about. The "wow" part there just causes all the hype.

3thos and moe, for the sake of evolution, dont have children.

he looks a few chromosomes minus.

ILoveYouToo

Anyone here having an online relationship?

The baby was cute . I feel sorry for her. She was beaten with a belt, thrown against a wall, and drowned in a bathtub because she was crying while they were playing WOW. That is what I heard.[/b]
    Are you serious? People these days are so fucking insane. Maybe if they weren&#39;t such bad parents the baby wouldn&#39;t be crying and interupting there precious wow session. <_<

sexy Owa

fucked up shit man, and for once id like to say moe made a very good and true point, US citizens come from all over the planet .

surely any couple that would meet up over a video game would end in a situation like this, at least thats what i think :S very sick what they did to that child, but no i dont believe they deserve to be killed, thats too good for trash like them. let them live out their sentance and die slowely.

Banned

Wow didnt kill the baby, parents did. Imo its not even a topic worth to talk about. The "wow" part there just causes all the hype.
    3thos and moe, for the sake of evolution, dont have children.[/b]
    Internet is serious business. I would flame you back but you are superbad. You "pwned" me. Cal o?

UsedFromDiez

LadyTorr

I seriously doubt WoW would make people act like that.. but perhaps with already psychologically disturbed people, it could make it worse.

It&#39;s still no reason to blame the game, though. Sounds to me like people who act like that would have done something psychotic eventually, with or without WoW.

tamachan

nuuu poor babyyyy
    faking nuub wow noobs :angry: MURDER! MURDER!! DIE DIE!!

St0neColdKill3r

I&#39;d say idiots like this is who drive ppl to kill someone.

RIP to the baby very sad story.

WoW nothing to do with this, stupid fucking worthless parents, they should be tortured brutally for rest of their lives.

Banned

I seriously doubt WoW would make people act like that.. but perhaps with already psychologically disturbed people, it could make it worse.

It&#39;s still no reason to blame the game, though. Sounds to me like people who act like that would have done something psychotic eventually, with or without WoW.[/b]
    It has been proven by a multitude of tests that violent game causes lower level of empathy and a proneness to pro-violent attitude. For example, as 3thos pointed out that when he was asked to do something by his mother while he was playing, he would feel copious amounts of rage and would literally get shook up. Similarly, when I was playing Knight Online I felt the same thing. I would often get really pissed off if my mom would ask me to do something while I was playing. You can deny this if you want, but a lot of people have felt/feel the same thing.

The mother of the child was actually a very caring person before she moved in with the guy she met on WOW. Even the father of the child said that he would&#39;ve never imagine her torturing the kid like this. How did she turn from a caring mother to a psychopath?

In my opinion, even if WOW didn&#39;t cause the mother to beat her child to death, it played a serious role in this. The couple met on WOW and after the mother started to play WOW she became anti-social and more dependant on people on the internet. For that reason, she left her home and family for a guy she met on the internet.

these studies you speak of are on 8- 12 yr olds a grown adult knows right from wrong regardless of a retarded violent game/movie or anything else for that matter...you really think a video game play role in a childs own parents killing her..? umm no, their obvioulsy both fucked up in the head

Banned

these studies you speak of are on 8- 12 yr olds a grown adult knows right from wrong regardless of a retarded violent game/movie or anything else for that matter...you really think a video game play role in a childs own parents killing her..? umm no, their obvioulsy both fucked up in the head[/b]
    Actually, the particular study was conducted on 18-22 college students participating in Halo tournaments.

If you have access to PSYCHINFO I can tell you how to retrieve the study.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast