Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Couple who met on WOW killed a little girl

This is a discussion on Couple who met on WOW killed a little girl within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm an angry depressed teenage coke addict. I also sell my body for heroin. Sorry for using sarcasm, I didn't ...
Page: 5

3thos

I'm an angry depressed teenage coke addict. I also sell my body for heroin.
    Sorry for using sarcasm, I didn't know you wouldn't be able to handle my uber-flame. [/b]
    You also forgot to add that you are a bug abusing, x7 xp cheater.

Your "uber-flame"? If that was your best flame, i would truly be sad to see your best.

mammlea2

I'd say idiots like this is who drive ppl to kill someone.

RIP to the baby very sad story.[/b]
    Poor baby, I made you cry :unsure:

Banned

Sarcasm is hidden depression and anger.

do you need to tell us something coke?[/b]
    I think Cocaine wants attention again.

YES COCAINE WE ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR POSTS. GO ON PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION.

Cocaine

You also forgot to add that you are a bug abusing, x7 xp cheater.

Your "uber-flame"? If that was your best flame, i would truly be sad to see your best.[/b]

I am?

And uh, "If that was your best flame, i would truly be sad to see your best.", doesn't make much sense.

Moe: And who are you again?

Ps. I love how you two gang up on and flame people about shit that has nothing to do with your topic. Lmao, it's so pathetic.

3thos

I am?
    And uh, "If that was your best flame, i would truly be sad to see your best.", doesn't make much sense.
    Moe: And who are you again?
    Ps. I love how you two gang up on and flame people about shit that has nothing to do with your topic. Lmao, it's so pathetic.[/b]
    Are you Cocaine that played with Sneaky and Raine in clan Honor on manes?

Unless there is more then one cocaine on this forum, i am positive it is you who did that.

Record

WoW's a Fun Game, Except now they making the max lvl 80, so I hear, Fuk dat Noise!

As for the girl nobody deserves that abuse, I can't imagine what fuked up state you'd have to be in to do such a thing. Beat each other, not the innocent 2 year old.

Cocaine

Are you Cocaine that played with Sneaky and Raine in clan Honor on manes?

Unless there is more then one cocaine on this forum, i am positive it is you who did that.[/b]

Actually no, I'm not. I'm Cocaine from Diez. So yeah, maybe you should think a little before you open your mouth eh? :huh:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Actually no, I'm not. I'm Cocaine from Diez. So yeah, maybe you should think a little before you open your mouth eh? :huh:[/b]
    Owned.

Banned

Actually no, I'm not. I'm Cocaine from Diez. So yeah, maybe you should think a little before you open your mouth eh? :huh:[/b]
    Yes Cocaine, you are famous person from Diez. Twenty years from now we will still be talking about the legend of Cocaine for he was a jolly good fellow.

Ganging up and "flaming"? Sorry man, all we did was admire your greatness. You are a legend in the gaming world. Really.

3thos

Owned. [/b]
    not even close.

wOLfi

its sad how you guys always starting to flame in every damn topic ..

This is stupid, so they killed their child, big deal... happens all the time around the world, everyday, maybe every hour, you guys only care about it because its says sumthing related about a game (WoW) but, ive read the entire new and i dont see much more that "they've met in a game Word of Warcraft", i dont see where is the part where it says she got beaten cuz she was crying while they were playing WoW... ffs they could have met in sum love website and nobody will care. If they did it its cuz they were just like that not cuz they find each other in a game -.-

Banned

This is stupid, so they killed their child, big deal... happens all the time around the world, everyday, maybe every hour, you guys only care about it because its says sumthing related about a game (WoW) but, ive read the entire new and i dont see much more that "they've met in a game Word of Warcraft", i dont see where is the part where it says she got beaten cuz she was crying while they were playing WoW... ffs they could have met in sum love website and nobody will care. If they did it its cuz they were just like that not cuz they find each other in a game -.-[/b]
    It is just sad when people kill their children due to a video game.

Cocaine

Yes Cocaine, you are famous person from Diez. Twenty years from now we will still be talking about the legend of Cocaine for he was a jolly good fellow.

Ganging up and "flaming"? Sorry man, all we did was admire your greatness. You are a legend in the gaming world. Really.[/b]

:lol:

Of course you will. I'm legendary. I'm the greatest, the king, the messiah. All those who played on Diez bowed before me for I am the One!

Oh, and I'm still awaiting the proof that "She was beaten with a belt, thrown against a wall, and drowned in a bathtub because she was crying while they were playing WOW."

this is getting stupid, its just ethos and moe trying to get all the wow players angry to start another flame war so they make themselves feel better about themselves

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast