Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CRUEL!!!

This is a discussion on CRUEL!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The rule of the jungle, the big guy ownzors the noob one. If loads of bears would be let out ...
Page: 3

Reinhard

The rule of the jungle, the big guy ownzors the noob one.

If loads of bears would be let out we would be the ones runnin, why? thats how life is... rule of the jungle or w/e its the name.

If you all so sensitive then go buy a flight ticket to norway/canada and go tell em to fuck off, if you are so concerned

Oooh I love the greenpeace-esque heartstring propaganda. So you are not concerned about the killing of elephants every day in africa, which are far more intelligent animals with a huge purpose in many african societies, but baby seals are of massive importance because they are cute? Since when was animal aesthetics the main feature to determine which hunting should be stopped? The last time i heard of someone picking individuals for survival based upon their looks it was hitler.

Not that I think seal hunting is right, but honestly there are animals in far more danger, with far larger brains that are capable of more complex emotions. But most animal-rights protesters are morons who only damage their causes. Hunting is a vital part of many nation's economies, yes the killing can be more humane but picking out one cute species for survival over the millions of others that we eat every day is just childish.

Im sure if someone were to kill a 1 year old "cute" baby they would get more time in prison then killing a 50 year old man, same crime, same principals.

wraith86

i think your missing the point zero. if infact they are killing them only for sport among other animals i find that 100% wrong, the only thing it does is give people that are really fucked up in the head a sport to do because their losers

Z3non

I dont get how people can be so stupid.
    Killing cows,rabbits,fish, etc is for eating... its the law of nature, but killing baby seals as a sport is just stupid.
    BTW its because of canada i have to learn french in my classroom so they can all go to hell with a boomstick up their ass.

Z3non

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Oooh I love the greenpeace-esque heartstring propaganda. So you are not concerned about the killing of elephants every day in africa, which are far more intelligent animals with a huge purpose in many african societies, but baby seals are of massive importance because they are cute? Since when was animal aesthetics the main feature to determine which hunting should be stopped? The last time i heard of someone picking individuals for survival based upon their looks it was hitler. *

Not that I think seal hunting is right, but honestly there are animals in far more danger, with far larger brains that are capable of more complex emotions. But most animal-rights protesters are morons who only damage their causes. Hunting is a vital part of many nation's economies, yes the killing can be more humane but picking out one cute species for survival over the millions of others that we eat every day is just childish.
    +1

I_Am_On_Ares

the first post is too much to quote. imagien im quoting it

i bet youre ok with hunting of wolves, moose etc... why? cause they arent cute. I bet if those baby seals were fugly you wouldnt care shit about it.

i also didnt read the other post sry for that ^^

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    these animal rights people always make me laugh...

we kill tuna by the millions...is it the tunas fault theyre ugly as fuck and go good with mayonaise? i bet if dolphins went good with mayonaise we wouldnt be eating them cuz they sooooooooo cute *:rollseyes: *

baby seals=cute thats the only reason u care...people hunt deer, rabbit, etc but i dont see u making posts about them...theyre not cute enough for u?
    +1..

DragonFire

This has been going on forever...you are going to stop them...right or wrong as it may seem..You can't do anything about it..So..Suck it up..

wraith86

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    This has been going on forever...you are going to stop them...right or wrong as it may seem..You can't do anything about it..So..Suck it up..
    im confused.

Zparda

Animals need be hunted for food and for clothes(ok not so nesesary but think on the ppl from Africa and such who use them for clothes always)but hunt for fun is ghay. But at least seals arent extint or smthg and we can always help them if they are close.

hstbededd

prolly the most fucked up thing u see today..
    http://poststuff2.entensity.net/111306/med...ia=bearback.wmv

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name
    fucking canadians <_<
    fuck off plz u act as if its all canadians i know it wrong stil but please it not like i walk outside and wack the fuk outta the first living thing i see (given that in Brampton the only wild life is a flippin squirl but still)

Babek

They are not killed for sport, they are killed cause they have to keep the number of seals down to save the fishing.

Originally posted by DarkFlare+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkFlare)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cant Think Of A Name
    fucking canadians <_<
    fuck off plz u act as if its all canadians i know it wrong stil but please it not like i walk outside and wack the fuk outta the first living thing i see (given that in Brampton the only wild life is a flippin squirl but still)[/b]
    lol that made me laugh so hard...just picturing that in my head...*chasing down a squirel* come here ya lil bastard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast