Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CRUEL!!!

This is a discussion on CRUEL!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; he has to kill the squirrels because they chew on his nuts...
Page: 4

wraith86

he has to kill the squirrels because they chew on his nuts

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Just so u know, 99% of all mouse pads are made from seals skins, so if u really care u would throw ur mouse pad away *<_<
    pfff... who uses mouse pads now? optical ftw

eitherway, baby seals taste delicious, so do dolphins

ok im not against necessarily why they are killing them, but HOW they are killing them.. they are seriously too cheap to use drugs or guns? that is really cruel to beat them with a club.. i mean when we mass slaughter animals in the US for food we even have the decentcy to use like an electrode or smth like that.. Might hurt a little but fuck look at the damn mutliated faces..

LordLestat

omfg, that's not a sport, that's a slaughter

them clubbing seals is like mike tyson fighting an infant

TunaFishyMe

i dont believe its for a 'sport' but rather for the skin. Animal rights fags always change the story so they can prove their point. Like the video about china and cats and dogs..."people in china believe the more they torture the animal, the better they taste..." :blink: sureee buddy.
    The reason why they dont use guns is because I personally wont spent 10k to buy a coat with bullets holes in it lol. I guess you can cut around the bullet holes but thatll be wasting the skins, and then youl have to kill more! omg! a vicious cycle. Club those fuckers.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

why is this still being discussed?

wraith86

wraith=good
    cama=bad

why is cama still posting? rofl

Originally posted by wraith86
    i think your missing the point zero. if infact they are killing them only for sport among other animals i find that 100% wrong, the only thing it does is give people that are really fucked up in the head a sport to do because their losers
    No i grasp the point in its entirety. I agree that intentionally killing animals for sport is wrong, but the topic starter could have made that point without singling out two countries which do FAR more for the environment than the united states, and reasoning that the "cuteness" of the seal is the reason why the crime is so bad. In other words i agree with the ends but not with the means.

If we are going to make a stand against animal cruelty, it should be against animals which are in real danger and should be prioritised. And we should do it for the right reasons.

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

Baby = cute
    Old 50 year old tramp = not cute
    Wich one would you get the bigger sentance in prison for if you killed them?

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

Baby = cute
    Wich one would you get the bigger sentance in prison for if you killed them?[/b]
    obviously if u killed a baby you would get more time..but not because the baby is cuter ive seen some pretty ugly babies :lol: but for the fact that what your killing is an infant

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

Baby = cute
    Wich one would you get the bigger sentance in prison for if you killed them?[/b]
    ur comparing humans to animals...big nono last i checked we can have animals as pets but not humans...so if comparing humans to animals is ok then i want a damn slave oke?

so wheres the post about wolves? theyre not cute enough? ive seen a post for cats/dogs(cute household pets) and baby seals(once again a cute pet) but not wolves....why not wolves? not cute enough? not nice enough? :rollseyes:

FatM4n

bears the cutes thing alive can't stop think to give them a big bearhug, would prolly be the last I do if I do it h43r:

Babek

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    them clubbing seals is like mike tyson fighting an infant
    The Swedish king Charles XII (Karl XII) use to club bear.

wraith86

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

Baby = cute
    Wich one would you get the bigger sentance in prison for if you killed them?
    obviously if u killed a baby you would get more time..but not because the baby is cuter ive seen some pretty ugly babies :lol: but for the fact that what your killing is an infant[/b]
    dont see how that would change anything at all. what if the 50 year old is an amazing doctor which has found cures for many diseases and does his job really well. whos knows what the baby is going to do in its life time and not only that im pretty sure a 50 year old would know what was going on if he was being clubbed to death and would suffer a far more painfull death than a baby which would die very fast and has little sense of whats going on.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast