Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Did someone call "9 1 fun?"

This is a discussion on Did someone call "9 1 fun?" within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Wrestling ftw, and not that bullshit you see on tv. Olympic style wrestling = ultimate contact sport h34r:...
Page: 5

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Wrestling ftw, and not that bullshit you see on tv. Olympic style wrestling = ultimate contact sport h34r:

you are so weird h34r:[/b]

Your weird! h34r:

u are both weird :huh:

I swear if any of these soccer fags seen NFL players up close they wouldn't been saying anything about American football being a pussy sport.. Soccer players are a bunch of little pansies that couldn't take a hit to save their asses.. I want to see rugby or soccer players go up against NFL players in un-padded American football and let's see who gets hurt the most.. Soccer sucks, rugby is watchable.. Just my opinion, I just like contact sports and other sports don't have the contact and skill as American football.. Besides MMA>all

P.S.

Watch this and imagine if they didn't have any gear on.. Would be a few deaths a year in the sport lol..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uYz7Wqssvs8[/b]
    => Did that coach just pat that player on the butt at 1:23 ... and then look at it at 1:25?

Xtr3m3

I swear if any of these soccer fags seen NFL players up close they wouldn't been saying anything about American football being a pussy sport.. Soccer players are a bunch of little pansies that couldn't take a hit to save their asses.. I want to see rugby or soccer players go up against NFL players in un-padded American football and let's see who gets hurt the most.. Soccer sucks, rugby is watchable.. Just my opinion, I just like contact sports and other sports don't have the contact and skill as American football.. Besides MMA>all
    P.S.

Watch this and imagine if they didn't have any gear on.. Would be a few deaths a year in the sport lol..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uYz7Wqssvs8

Hmm, didn't watch all of this video, but from the beginning, soccer players are a little too friendly with the same sex lol..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CQQ3t422FD8

Still luv my peeps on here who luv soccer tho <3[/b]
    That soccer clip was really really disturbing to my eyes :mellow:

Back to topic: I really don&#39;t see how you can compare 275(Most of then are between 230-260) pounds guy with 180(Some weight much less) pounds guys going against each other :huh:

I got to agree with you MMA FTW!!!!!

Back to topic: I really don&#39;t see how you can compare 275(Most of then are between 230-260) pounds guy with 180(Some weight much less) pounds guys going against each other :huh:

I got to agree with you MMA FTW!!!!! [/b]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q0TM4oFAAH4

American Football is like Wrestling, big, brawn, sweaty men playing with each other, it&#39;s fake but looks good.
    "Soccer" players wear only shin pads, and not even thats enough most of the time, the amount of protection football players play with is like them running around on the pitch with a bunch of 5 year old girls.
    Can American Football players brake another mans leg ( through shin guards ) by kicking a ball?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I got to agree with you MMA FTW!!!!! [/b]
    Yea bro, MMA you have to have it all... You have to be strong, have speed, have skill, very very good cardio, gotta have some smarts, but most of all you got to have the balls to see your own blood spilling out while still competing to win.. The ultimate sport imo and this is coming from a life long boxing fan lol.. Still love boxing though and watch all major and some minor fights, it just don&#39;t have the excitement and versatility as MMA..

kennyburger

talk bad about (american) football.. but
    have you played it?

sexyrexy

only thing i can say is if you dont play a game because of a "sore hamstring" you are a pussy

and hmm who does that hmm AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Ha Donovan McNabb played the entire football game even after breaking the fibula in his leg, let&#39;s see you do that...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

u are both weird :huh:[/b]
    and you are weirder. And asian... &#39;nuff said.

and you are weirder. And asian... &#39;nuff said.[/b]
    look whos talking, ass eater calling me weird, and asi.... wait a sec.. racist!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

olololololololo

Havvk

Bring the SEX back!

Ventrilo Sex (Dro did it often in 0blivion vent ,also Phantom with Verti :P)
    Phone Sex

Bring the SEX back!

Ventrilo Sex (Dro did it often in 0blivion vent ,also Phantom with Verti :P)
    Phone Sex[/b]
    was always fun

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast