Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Football

This is a discussion on Football within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS hehe they lost like half their team :P...
Page: 2

NooBZilla

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    hehe they lost like half their team :P

did i ask your opinion on my picks?

im going on week 1 play

and i will give you 500mil on diez if the steelers dont go

NooBZilla

did i ask your opinion on my picks?

im going on week 1 play

and i will give you 500mil on diez if the steelers dont go
    i dont need your opinion to say something its a fourm and im giving you my opinion get over it kk ? :P

@FT3R5H()CK

raiders :wub:

NooBZilla

chargers will beat the raiders very very very bad tomorrow... mwahah

American football u have shit loads of padding on, Play rugby all u american football players u will find out the difference when u hit someone

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Festo
    American football u have shit loads of padding on, Play rugby all u american football players u will find out the difference when u hit someone
    I play STREET BALL, nigga!

JulioBR

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    I play STREET BALL, nigga![/b]
    is that when u stand on the street and u suck everyone's.... well u know :rollseyes:
    ?

Babek

Minnesota Vikings

FatM4n

street ball. same as soccer but you play on the street with alof more tricks etc

mason_cro

football (soccer for all u american wankers xD jk) > rugby > american football
    Close, but not totally correct. Let me modify this list --> FOOTBALL > handball > snooker ( not pool ) > basketball > volleyball > tennis > table tennis > rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curling >chess > ballet > extreme ironing > air guitar > cheese rolling > american football > baseball

Originally posted by mason_cro
    football (soccer for all u american wankers xD jk) > rugby > american football
    Close, but not totally correct. Let me modify this list --> FOOTBALL > handball > snooker ( not pool ) > basketball > volleyball > tennis > table tennis > rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curling >chess > ballet > extreme ironing > air guitar > cheese rolling > american football > baseball
    snooker > all

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    See i would agree with you if i havnt played them both, but pads make football so much worse, due to how hard they are and trust me if you get hit by som1 they will always came face first and when u get nailed by that face mask by a 270 pound dude that runs a 4.7 40 trust me the hit would hurt a whole lot more then getting hit by som1 with nothing on.

PS" when u get tackle you never get hit in the pads, i play defence and ill always hit you where there is no protection.

and soccer is gay haha :wub: jk dont flame me for that

Matador

GREEN BAY PACKERS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH that is a good one

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast