Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Football

This is a discussion on Football within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; bullshit, american football is really tame. you have massive padding, weak tackling and breaks every few minutes. rugby tackling is ...
Page: 3

bullshit, american football is really tame. you have massive padding, weak tackling and breaks every few minutes. rugby tackling is far more hardcore, its constant action and you need far more stamina than an american footballer. i think football players in england are tougher than american football players.

and what is soccer? its called football to the rest of the world. get your own sports.

FatM4n

it's called football in sweden (soccer for you yankies) you should try out floorbal really nice, fast game and very intense

koredogg

Steelers for life

NooBZilla

lol american football players would destory the living crap out of your gay rugby people... american football players are cut in every damn muscle you could think of, i would love to take Ray Lewis from the Ravens and have him tackle the living crap outta your rugby little kids... i would laugh my ass off

tbh i rather watch football where atleast i know theres going to be a score rather then a lame soccer game thats going to be like 1-2 so borring to watch a 90m thing where its only 3 scores out the whole game.

Ki1laH

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    lol american football players would destory the living crap out of your gay rugby people... american football players are cut in every damn muscle you could think of, i would love to take Ray Lewis from the Ravens and have him tackle the living crap outta your rugby little kids... i would laugh my ass off *

tbh i rather watch football where atleast i know theres going to be a score rather then a lame soccer game thats going to be like 1-2 so borring to watch a 90m thing where its only 3 scores out the whole game.
    /agree

They may wear pads, but thats because of regulation, not because they can't do without them. Trust me they would do fine in rugby.

ANYWAYS on topic for all of those going OFF TOPIC.

Pittsburgh Steelers! I'm from pittsburgh, they are my team, always have been.

typical american "big is best" huh. reminds me of the Calzaghe vs Lacy fight, where calzaghe totally raped the massive american chump. if you honestly think american football is anywhere near as tough as rugby then you are living in a little bubble. then again what american isnt?

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    lol american football players would destory the living crap out of your gay rugby people... american football players are cut in every damn muscle you could think of, i would love to take Ray Lewis from the Ravens and have him tackle the living crap outta your rugby little kids... i would laugh my ass off *

haha +1 bro its the truth larry allan of the former cowboys benched press +-750 i would much rather get tackled by a dude with no pads and skinny then that 350 pounder after he lands on me and all.

BTW i was glad pittsburg (sorry haah cant spell, english is next semester ) won the superbowl but ive always been a die hard panther fan since they came out and want them to go somewhere and earn the credit they deserve :wub:

PS: i would we care to change soccer to football when no one here watches that boring ass sport, i agree with Zilla, way to boring to watch atleast basketball is fast paced and football is just the best to watch. sorry if yall dont think so, yalls mistake ^_^

FatM4n

americans like this look at me I must be biggestand top all

You should try rugby ive took a few hits that have knocked me out before, also knocked a tooth out due to a bad tackle. I got fairly high up playing three county standard then had to quit altogether due to a bad knee injury i got (stamped with studs to the back of my knee )

Originally posted by Festo
    You should try rugby ive took a few hits that have knocked me out before, also knocked a tooth out due to a bad tackle. I got fairly high up playing three county standard then had to quit altogether due to a bad knee injury i got (stamped with studs to the back of my knee )
    That sucks haha really it does, but same things have happend in football all the time with people breaking bones, getting cuncussions and getting straight paralyzed, altogether i would like to play Rugby in a league since i play football for my school i think they would both be fun, but i just dont like SOCCER sorry :wub:

JulioBR

Originally posted by T_rey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T_rey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NooBZilla

haha +1 bro its the truth larry allan of the former cowboys benched press +-750 i would much rather get tackled by a dude with no pads and skinny then that 350 pounder after he lands on me and all.

BTW i was glad pittsburg (sorry haah cant spell, english is next semester ) won the superbowl but ive always been a die hard panther fan since they came out and want them to go somewhere and earn the credit they deserve :wub:

PS: i would we care to change soccer to football when no one here watches that boring ass sport, i agree with Zilla, way to boring to watch atleast basketball is fast paced and football is just the best to watch. sorry if yall dont think so, yalls mistake ^_^[/b]
    Football is not pop on usa, but on usa only. The rest of world are fan of this game. And ill never call "american football" as footbal becouse its a game that u play with hands :S (i realy dunno nothing about this sport, never watch it on tv). I cant see anything cool in a guy running with something that looks like a ball and some other guys trying to stop him.

Football cant be exciting for the americans but for the world, this is awesome.

Correct me if im wrong but football is not pop only on USA and Canada. The world is bigger than u imagine buddy ^^

Here is some history about football. http://www.fifa.com/en/history/history/0,1...,1283,1,00.html

uve got fuck off pads on all i had on is a gum shield which dont always work lol and some little shoulder pads just to take the impact out abit. Rugby u need to be super fit (playing sevens in the summer = a killer!) I played scrum half u need to be every were u dont get the stop and starts like u get in american football

JulioBR

Hands:

Foot

Babek

Feet:

Hands:

Injury:

I didnt know your leg bent like that?, but yea without pads we are pussies cause they stop injuries right, o yea and a helmet really helps

Dang i dont know about yall but metal pads hitting me under the chin is not my feeling of a good time -_-

kk thnx
    BTW: go to google images type in football, see what sport mostly comes up :wub:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast