Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Football

This is a discussion on Football within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ..... There Not Doin Great Right Now BUT !!! Iv Been A PACKER Fan Since I Knew What Football Was ...
Page: 6

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

There Not Doin Great Right Now BUT !!!
    Iv Been A PACKER Fan Since I Knew What Football Was
    So WO0T GO PACK !!!!!!

TaDaaa

Originally posted by Newbert_Mc_Newbertson
    There Not Doin Great Right Now BUT !!!
    Iv Been A PACKER Fan Since I Knew What Football Was
    So WO0T GO PACK !!!!!!
    Im sorry bro, your team is falling apart at the seams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt4uS7Gx2_U

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

yea farve needs to either stop playin n support his caner ridden wife or let her ass die n win games again
    n the fact that 60% of the team is fags freash out of collage
    n our kicker is from the FUCKING COLTS Zzz...

NooBZilla

Bleek

[size=24]R

NooBZilla

BAHAH ur rams lost to the 49ers xD

Solstice

Originally posted by jap190
    Whats so interestin about soccer anyways. All you see is a bunch of people running back and forth and doing the same thing all over again,only scoring points like every 30min. Also about the football name thing, who gives a shit? its just a name, why does a name have to be common sense? Rugby is just like soccer but with tackles. Also reason American football players wear pads and gear is because 98% of the players are 200 pounds+. And Rugby players are just small dudes wearing short shorts(really unprofessional looks xD), they dont wear gears because of 2 reasons:
    1.Its to heavy for them :lol: *
    2.they are all small.
    Rugby players aren't small you daft cunt, Jonah Lomu (my rugby player knowledge is pretty bad, so thats a random well known player) weighs 20 stone (280 ish pounds) and can run 100m in 10.8. The reason he looks small is that he doesn't have 100 layers of bubblewrap surrounding his body.

Honestly everyone saying that an american football team would shit all over a rugby team are having a laugh. Even if there was a big weightstrength difference (which there isn't), the yanks wouldn't be able to take 80 minutes of non stop sprinting and tackling.

Those who hate football because "omg they dont score every 5 seconds" don't understand simply because they don't understand the game. Added to that the support for football teams in all nations other than the USA is so much more intense than the USA. In England we don't have cheerleaders, we have the whole country packed into pubs and stadiums across the country chanting for their team. You can't match the atmosphere which is a big part of spectator football with american sports.

SanderKleinenberg

American footbal sux...

Soccer for the win !

Champion League ,,, Go Barcelona !!!

England Favorite = Arsenal :wub:

<--- <3 Catalanes.

-TheSheriff

Babek

Originally posted by Solstice+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solstice)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190
    Whats so interestin about soccer anyways. All you see is a bunch of people running back and forth and doing the same thing all over again,only scoring points like every 30min. Also about the football name thing, who gives a shit? its just a name, why does a name have to be common sense? Rugby is just like soccer but with tackles. Also reason American football players wear pads and gear is because 98% of the players are 200 pounds+. And Rugby players are just small dudes wearing short shorts(really unprofessional looks xD), they dont wear gears because of 2 reasons:
    2.they are all small.
    Those who hate football because "omg they dont score every 5 seconds" don't understand simply because they don't understand the game. Added to that the support for football teams in all nations other than the USA is so much more intense than the USA. In England we don't have cheerleaders, we have the whole country packed into pubs and stadiums across the country chanting for their team. You can't match the atmosphere which is a big part of spectator football with american sports.[/b]
    I think it's cos the yanks look at sport as family entertainment while we see it as a way of life. Could also be the lack of working class people on the terraces h43r:

edit: from a game agains the two biggest rivals in Sweden, AIK(Cunts!)vs DIF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyjhwHN8XU

Originally posted by Babek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Babek)</div>
    Originally posted by Solstice@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190

2.they are all small.

Those who hate football because "omg they dont score every 5 seconds" don't understand simply because they don't understand the game. Added to that the support for football teams in all nations other than the USA is so much more intense than the USA. In England we don't have cheerleaders, we have the whole country packed into pubs and stadiums across the country chanting for their team. You can't match the atmosphere which is a big part of spectator football with american sports.
    I think it's cos the yanks look at sport as family entertainment while we see it as a way of life. Could also be the lack of working class people on the terraces h43r:

edit: from a game agains the two biggest rivals in Sweden, AIK(Cunts!)vs DIF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyjhwHN8XU[/b]

both teams sucks Babek... the one and only Swedish football team is Göteborg !!

Babek

Originally posted by Toadie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Toadie)</div>
    Originally posted by Babek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Babek)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190

2.they are all small.

edit: from a game agains the two biggest rivals in Sweden, AIK(Cunts!)vs DIF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyjhwHN8XU[/b]

both teams sucks Babek... the one and only Swedish football team is Göteborg !![/b][/quote]
    they lost 3-2 today :P

NooBZilla

USA football i would have to say is better to watch then rugby.. a lot i think

rugby you git hit but in USA football you get knocked the fuck out!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/37869/footba...s_biggest_hits/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBDMGbI0u14
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIavGp2EVmU...related&search= <--- 2005-2006 season HITS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55d_pvNp634...related&search= <--- not only do you get fucked up in the PRO's you even get hit hard in college football

proof ^

mason_cro

Rugby players aren't small you daft cunt, Jonah Lomu (my rugby player knowledge is pretty bad, so thats a random well known player) weighs 20 stone (280 ish pounds) and can run 100m in 10.8. The reason he looks small is that he doesn't have 100 layers of bubblewrap surrounding his body.

Honestly everyone saying that an american football team would shit all over a rugby team are having a laugh. Even if there was a big weightstrength difference (which there isn't), the yanks wouldn't be able to take 80 minutes of non stop sprinting and tackling.

This guy got so many things right it's almost embarrasing
    Someone said, some college "football" stadiums hold up to 100k people? Dude...Nou Camp holds 80-90k on a regular basis, that means 1-2 times a week, EVERY stadium in England, from 10k to 70k capacity has an atmosphere which you Yanks can't ever beat with your oversized-thumb-thingies and cheerleaders. Real football is worldwide and thus has plenty more viewers, ever wonder why american "football" isn't worldwide? Dude - it's fucking boring. I'd take rugby over it any day...If a sport is seen by 1-2 bil people, I don't see how another sport with a couple of hundred thousand spectators can be "better". Hell, I think cricket has more viewers than "football"

P4rthen0n

Why did americans call "football" to their own version of rugby ? Does this make any sense to anyone ? And as if this wasn't enough they even renamed the original football to soccer. Wtf was that ? :blink:

It's just not football. At most, it's american rugby...

Also, why do the 2 top american games suck ? Between Baseball and American Rugby i dunno which one sucks the most tbh (probably baseball because it's completely boring).

NooBZilla

soccer is world wide because poor small countrys can use anything for a goal post and a ball to kick around... its true they did a segment in the past world cup showing its so big because even in africa and other places they didnt make the world cup... that its so easy to play soccer because you can use anything to play the game....

football isnt world-wide but lots of places do play it. Its mostly only big in USA and Europe.

rugby idk never caught onto it seemed boring to me.

soccer / football depending where you live... no doubt its the most watched sport in the world but i like more action in my sport to be honest. It gets boring to me after a while watching a game ending up 2-1 or what not... only cool thing i like in soccer is a shoot-out those are fun :lol:

but USA football FTW

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast