Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This Guy inspired me to play rugby LEGEND MUST SEE

This is a discussion on This Guy inspired me to play rugby LEGEND MUST SEE within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; w00t <3 Rugby and Jonah, makes me proud to be a kiwi :wub: i also <3 football ( soccer ) ...
Page: 4

nidah

w00t

<3 Rugby and Jonah, makes me proud to be a kiwi :wub:

i also <3 football ( soccer ) Manchester United ftw ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    what has to be remembered there is 2 types of Rugby, Union and Leuage. Union only got it's professional status about 10 years as they use to so it for hte love of the game. Leuage is slightly different and the standard is insain as it's big money and extreamly fast action. *

I think the main problem is Rugby in both forms is a europein and southern hem dominated game so our yankie friends tend to say "yeah but football is like so hard" . What I find funny is your the only country I know that has world seris matches where only USA teams are allowed to actually take part *:huh: .

Seriously in rugby union you have a ton of active servicemen playing at a national level so these guys are insain.

Americain football is a stop start tactical game which to be honest is boring as hell to watch 90% of the time, lucky there always alot of comercails to liven things up *<_<
    Maybe USA has something called STATES. 1 state is like a small country, so why play with the world when we have 51 different states play in 1 country Yes USA sucks at those world sports like Football(SOCCER) because we dont give a shit about it. We dont play those things often and so we suck at it. People in USA find it boring watching humans running back and forth kicking a ball taking for ever to make in a goal which is worth only 1 point. -_- And American football is harder then Rugby. yes Rugby is a very physical sport and more painful then american football but the point is, rugby is not that hard. On American football you need to learn how to get passed a group of 11 270 pounds+ fast mens who are trained to stop you. And thats not easy to get through. And passing alot during a play(Latteral) in american Football is not something that should be done alot like on Rugby, you do that in american football, big dude hits you hard, drop the ball and your fucked or you wont gain any extra yarrds because everyone on defense is focused all who has the ball.Also the point system is much better then any other sport. Im not saying Rugby is an easy sport, its just not as hard as American football. In my Opinion Rugby is far way better then gay ass football(SOCCER), but i just find Rugby is the same as soccer but with hands and more physical. but thats just my opinion. And if American football players plays Rugby, LoL :lol: those Rugby players would be soo fucked. And thats why we americans spend millions of dollars for our NFL players

ginyeng

if nfl players played rugby, it would be shit, thhe nfl players would have no skill.. someone runs at then they wont attpemt to tackle them, they wil jus stand there or go rund there neck thinkin there the dogs bollochs, get penalty against tem time after time from how they would play it, a team like new zealnd would beat any nfl side trying to play rugby

Banned

Originally posted by ginyeng
    if nfl players played rugby, it would be shit, thhe nfl players would have no skill.. someone runs at then they wont attpemt to tackle them, they wil jus stand there or go rund there neck thinkin there the dogs bollochs, get penalty against tem time after time from how they would play it, a team like new zealnd would beat any nfl side trying to play rugby
    stand around? have you ever even seen a actual Nfl game in tv? NFl players never stand around unless tehy are not playing. NFL players would seriously dominate rugby, Nfl players like the running backs are twice the size of all the rugby players and can run very fast. 1 rugby players vs 1 NFL player, rofl, The 1 rugby player wont have a chance. And Nfl running backs are very skilled at running to.
    heres one example and this is just COLLEGE American football, this guy:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SElGPaxBE_0

Next time watch both side before saying things kid

ginyeng

lol, whatever you say, its your opinion, ty for calling me a kid, young and proud, your age? 40+ ??

Banned

looks like playing tackle football at the park.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234